420 Magazine Background

Indoor Durban Poison In Soil, First Time Grower

Canuckush

High Canuckush,
From what I know, your chances of success are narrow. I've yet to see a successful grow in MG soil. I'm here to help you, but know nothing of MG. Why did you put your ladies in MG ?
Hey Slowpuffer, yes that's something I've read too, I went with MG because of availability, where I live there aren't many options and the garden centers and greenhouses were not fully stocked or operational yet, I was going to use Sunshine Mix#4.

Slowpuffer

Hey Slowpuffer, yes that's something I've read too, I went with MG because of availability, where I live there aren't many options and the garden centers and greenhouses were not fully stocked or operational yet, I was going to use Sunshine Mix#4.
Now you're talking. Too Sunshine#4, add 30lbs. worm castings, 8 qts. perlite, and most important,' Doc buds hi-brix kit. Let it cook for 30 days, and you're set to plant. Promix is preferred, but sunshine # 4 will work just fine. Check out Doc buds journal at 420 mag. ,'Doc buds hi-brix questions & answers. i'm using it for 1st. time, and can already see a huge improvement, starting week 5 into bloom !! Promix is way cheaper than sunshine, where I'm at.

irie lion

Sorry about all the troubles @Canuckush that is a real bummer - just keep going your luck will turn my friend :ganjamon: Plants are still looking great! Are the lights alright?

Canuckush

Sorry about all the troubles @Canuckush that is a real bummer - just keep going your luck will turn my friend :ganjamon: Plants are still looking great! Are the lights alright?
Thanks, yes the lights survived, everything had to be taken down, wiped and hung upside down to allow any water to drop out.

Top Bottom