Indoor Durban Poison In Soil, First Time Grower

Week 8 starts tomorrow and I thought I'd try my hand with the super crop technique, these sisters are all 12" tall, I am nervous about this and rightfully so, I broke one and taped it up.
The other one, felt a crack in the stem but didn't break the outer layer, the last one I was extremely timid on and stopped.
20190508_103036.jpeg
20190508_103021.jpeg
20190508_102958.jpeg

I forgot to clarify that the above pictures are a before and after of each plant when I tried the super crop technique.

The first one I broke seems to have survived the night, she's still alive above the break, I believe she'll be ok.
20190509_070950.jpg

Looks really good!

If you don't mind me asking, what kinda water did you use to pop the seeds? Would RO water be ok? Or Distilled?

I haven't sprouted pot seeds in a long time. Other seeds, yes, but I don't want to waste my 3 little Durbans!

Thanks! I'll be following too
I used bottled water which is the reverse osmosis type because our water from the tap here is hard.

And welcome to my journey blazeaglory420, I should rename it my accident prone grow! Lol!
Learn as I go.
Happy growing!

And welcome to my journey blazeaglory420, I should rename it my accident prone grow! Lol!
Learn as I go.
Happy growing!

I feel ya. Been gardening and growing for roughly 20 years and I still feel like a newb!

Well, when I get my Durban seeds, we'll share info. I'll let you know when I am ready to go

Sorry about your accidents but it looks like you've got a green thumb, one green thumb.
Maybe half a green thumb and no dexterity. Forced me to top them anyway, which I was uncomfortable about, we'll see if the lower branches grow out in the next few days, kind of an upside down tree, upper fan leaves are a canopy to the lower ones.

I bet that topped one will get nice and bushy, more stems equals more colas. :hookah:
I hope so, uncertain ab what's next though, tie down branches, more topping, fimming? I guess just see how each plant progresses.

Hey @Canuckush! Nice looking Poison's man! Looking healthy. What light are you running?
I am currently running a Durban Poison X Sour Grape so i'll stick around and see how yours does.
Happy growing, peace

Hey @Canuckush! Nice looking Poison's man! Looking healthy. What light are you running?
I am currently running a Durban Poison X Sour Grape so i'll stick around and see how yours does.
Happy growing, peace
Thank you, and welcome to this journey, surprisingly they are led full spectrum daylight bulbs in brooder lamps from Amazon.

Following grow for knowledge
Welcome aboard Harold O, it's turning out to be a how to repair your plants kinda journal, haha, enjoying the first time experience as I go!
Happy growing!

High Canuckush,
From what I know, your chances of success are narrow. I've yet to see a successful grow in MG soil. I'm here to help you, but know nothing of MG. Why did you put your ladies in MG ?
Hey Slowpuffer, yes that's something I've read too, I went with MG because of availability, where I live there aren't many options and the garden centers and greenhouses were not fully stocked or operational yet, I was going to use Sunshine Mix#4.

Back
Top Bottom