Indoor Durban Poison In Soil, First Time Grower

High Canuckush,
From what I know, your chances of success are narrow. I've yet to see a successful grow in MG soil. I'm here to help you, but know nothing of MG. Why did you put your ladies in MG ?
Hey Slowpuffer, yes that's something I've read too, I went with MG because of availability, where I live there aren't many options and the garden centers and greenhouses were not fully stocked or operational yet, I was going to use Sunshine Mix#4.

Haha. As I was replying to this the electricity for the whole town went off, that's an example of my neck of the woods.

Hey Canuckush!
Plants are looking great so far, I'll follow your journey.
Thank you and welcome aboard!
Happy growing!

Happy Mother's Day update, not much going on, at this point all of the girls have been topped, and one has been topped twice. The one that broke is still going strong, and the other that I had to top due to breakage is doing well too.
20190512_113403.jpg
20190512_113343.jpg
20190512_113337.jpg
20190512_113314.jpg

Hey Slowpuffer, yes that's something I've read too, I went with MG because of availability, where I live there aren't many options and the garden centers and greenhouses were not fully stocked or operational yet, I was going to use Sunshine Mix#4.
Now you're talking. Too Sunshine#4, add 30lbs. worm castings, 8 qts. perlite, and most important,' Doc buds hi-brix kit. Let it cook for 30 days, and you're set to plant. Promix is preferred, but sunshine # 4 will work just fine. Check out Doc buds journal at 420 mag. ,'Doc buds hi-brix questions & answers. i'm using it for 1st. time, and can already see a huge improvement, starting week 5 into bloom !! Promix is way cheaper than sunshine, where I'm at.

Also from the top that broke, I kept it because it had a node with it, I put it in a cup of water to see if it'll survive, it went from a limp fan to a fan that has new growth but no root.
20190512_113140.jpg

Nice color on your plants. Looks like things are going well so far. Love the accidents. These plants are tough and seem to be able to recover from all kinds of abuse!
Thanks, and yes I'm glad they can otherwise I'd have killed a couple by now.

That's a nice sign that the topping is working, energy diverted to the lower nodes, those little bumps are showing up.
20190513_091651(1).jpg

And the hits just keep on coming..... room sprung a leak from the roof, all over the lights, everything had to be moved again.

Sorry about all the troubles @Canuckush that is a real bummer - just keep going your luck will turn my friend :ganjamon: Plants are still looking great! Are the lights alright?

Sorry about all the troubles @Canuckush that is a real bummer - just keep going your luck will turn my friend :ganjamon: Plants are still looking great! Are the lights alright?
Thanks, yes the lights survived, everything had to be taken down, wiped and hung upside down to allow any water to drop out.

its always something such is the life of the grower good luck bud I hope your lights are ok!:)
Yes, so I am learning, thanks! Lights are ok.

Back
Top Bottom