Indoor Girl Scout Cookies Grow 2019: My First

Yes, I have confirmed with experimentation that there is a benefit to a 36 hour darkness period as we are going into the flip, and at the end, right before we harvest. The 36 hours at the end serves to convince the plant that it is indeed the end of the world and that to continue the species, all final effort must be put into those buds. Double blind tests show a marked improvement in the trichomes during that 36 hours, vs one left in the light to finish up.

What about leaving the plant in darkness to die?
Anyone doing some test on that?

What about leaving the plant in darkness to die?
Anyone doing some test on that?

Wait until you're ready to harvest then stop watering the plant, let it dry out and after a few days or week then harvest it. Kinda tough to cure it on the plant though, at some point you gotta jar it up.

Well, hope I’m not breaking any forum rules but here is my last and final update.

For my first grow I’m very happy. The buds smell super earthy and delicious so far. I love smelling the buds when I open up the jars. I have smoked some of it and it’s good but definitely will be better after curing! (Taste)
:woohoo:
I trimmed the bud after 7 days of drying. I then placed buds in mason jars and followed methods I found online for curing. Everything is going amazing. Just need at least another 2 weeks for cure. Here are photos and strain repot will follow in a few weeks even though it’s a bag seed.

Thank you to EVERYONE who helped me. Much appreciated and can’t wait for my next journal!

Beautiful buds brother Liam, they look top quality! :adore::bravo: Well done bro, this was an awesome grow. Looking forward to your next run? What you thinking of growing?

Well, hope I’m not breaking any forum rules but here is my last and final update.

For my first grow I’m very happy. The buds smell super earthy and delicious so far. I love smelling the buds when I open up the jars. I have smoked some of it and it’s good but definitely will be better after curing! (Taste)
:woohoo:
I trimmed the bud after 7 days of drying. I then placed buds in mason jars and followed methods I found online for curing. Everything is going amazing. Just need at least another 2 weeks for cure. Here are photos and strain repot will follow in a few weeks even though it’s a bag seed.

Thank you to EVERYONE who helped me. Much appreciated and can’t wait for my next journal!

Hey Liam, nice looking nugs, super frosty too! I love when they sparkle in the light...

My granny!

What big jars you have...

Beautiful buds brother Liam, they look top quality! :adore::bravo: Well done bro, this was an awesome grow. Looking forward to your next run? What you thinking of growing?

Thank you thank you!

Am I looking forward to it?! I don’t know what’s worse, the wait for the buds to cure, or waiting for my new seeds!

Ordered two seeds from seedsman. My next grow will have Blueberry Cookies, and Gelato OG. Not sure how long they will take to get to the west coast, but I’m excited!

Many Many years ago, my friend Tony said, 'The waiting is the hardest part.' He was quoting Tom then and I agree now.

It's worth the wait. I've been very sparing about smoking the ULH before the cure has a chance. She's already so smooth and tasty. I've had some samples curing for about a week now and I'm going to wait until I jar the rest of the harvest before I do my strain report. I'm right there with you!

Staring at my weed like :popcorn:

Many Many years ago, my friend Tony said, 'The waiting is the hardest part.' He was quoting Tom then and I agree now.

It's worth the wait. I've been very sparing about smoking the ULH before the cure has a chance. She's already so smooth and tasty. I've had some samples curing for about a week now and I'm going to wait until I jar the rest of the harvest before I do my strain report. I'm right there with you!

Staring at my weed like :popcorn:

It’s very difficult especially when all the buds are trimmed up looking pretty! Glad to hear the ULH is good! I have also already tried some and she is really smooth!

When you ordered from seedsman, how long did they take to get to you?

It’s very difficult especially when all the buds are trimmed up looking pretty! Glad to hear the ULH is good! I have also already tried some and she is really smooth!

When you ordered from seedsman, how long did they take to get to you?
When I ordered from seedsman, my order took almost exactly 3 weeks from the day I placed the order until they were in my hands. I live in canada, ordered on april 12 seeds delivered May 2. Hope this helps:)

My order from Seedsman got lost in their mix and it took them a coupla minutes to release it. It was a bit of a to do, but they should be here soon. I know they're kicking in a few more seeds cause of the delay, they're usually really good and I get my stuff pretty quick. It's cool though, I'm not popping seeds til after August and thats' ok cause I got my outdoor girls cruising along with very little tending needed so far. I've been really happy with Auto Seeds and Bomb Seeds too. Dope Seeds is great and I get my seeds in 2 weeks max. The sponsors here are great!

Back
Top Bottom