Indoor Grower Bag Seed 2013

indoorgrower

hey guys im a pretty new grower so any help is good :)

here is the link to my video : Bagseed flower day 6 - YouTube
i am growing 2 plants 1 being sativa and 1 indica they are both on 12/12 light cycle for 6 days but the sativa plant was already preflowering outside before i brang them indoor to flower

i removed some of the lower growth and some fan leaves to allow more light for buds

I use foxfarm ocean forest soil

Nuts : growbig and bigbloom and tigerbloom

3gal pot

4 120 watt CFL lights

2 small PC fans

not sure of tempture

my plant was eaten a little bit from catipillars and also spider mite and some gnats.. i need some help getting ride of this stuff!

I water my plants everyother day usually.

nice video man, shame they got infested with pests. there are a lot of knowledgeable people in this community though, so you should be able to remedy this quickly, good luck! ;)

subscribed. i notice you could move your lights closer to your plants. place your hand underneath the light to the point you can not feel heat then move your light to that point. i have used Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad and All Natural All Natural 3-in-1 Garden Insect Spray to combat spider mites and other insects with success.
here are some searches for these.

https://www.google.com search Monterey Garden Insect Spray

https://www.google.com search all natural 3 in 1 insect spray

you need a small sprayer either a 1 quart or a 1 gallon and a wetting agent so the spray stays on the leaves to mix up a small batch at a time. i use ivory liquid soap as a wetting agent at 8 drops per gallon. the pesticide label says to mix at a rate of 1 1/2 fluid ounces per gallon of water. make sure to spray the topside and underside of the leaves and branches. depending on how bad the infestation is spray every 3 days for 2-4 weeks until you do not see spider mites and leaf damage.

hey guys im a pretty new grower so any help is good :)

here is the link to my video : Bagseed flower day 6 - YouTube
i am growing 2 plants 1 being sativa and 1 indica they are both on 12/12 light cycle for 6 days but the sativa plant was already preflowering outside before i brang them indoor to flower

i removed some of the lower growth and some fan leaves to allow more light for buds

I use foxfarm ocean forest soil

Nuts : growbig and bigbloom and tigerbloom

3gal pot

4 120 watt CFL lights

2 small PC fans

not sure of tempture

my plant was eaten a little bit from catipillars and also spider mite and some gnats.. i need some help getting ride of this stuff!

I water my plants everyother day usually.

Try using neem oil to get rid of the pest. Spray ever 3 days until gone and then once a week for preventive

Good to see the plants are back on track. No pests!. good job dude, Irie

hey guys new update about a month of flower, i am being infested with spider mites... I am so pissed

video link :: weed vid 3 - YouTube
I added a humidifier to cool the temps and i spray them with some 3/1 neeim oil pestacide with water mixed..

i dont even know if im aloud to spray the flowers but i did because its just too badley.. infested its on mostly only the tops but theres tons of webs and mites.. I cant use any lady bugs

i have used 3 products to battle spider mites
a) diotomaceous earth
b) Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad
c) Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray

the diotomaceous earth i bought at an animal feed store, do not use the kind for pool filters. i top dressed the soil with diotomaceous earth. i filled a squeeze bottle with diotomaceous earth and puffed the stems and leaves both sides, this is messy but it works. i alternated Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad and Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray spraying every 3 days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous earth

https://www.google.com search Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad

https://www.google.com search Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray

Those sprays only work if you spray all parts of plant. Both tops and bottoms of leaves, stems, and a light spray on top of soil. Repeat every 3 days, no matter what, even if you think there are no mites.

I am a fan of SNS-217. All natural and organic. Wont harm the newly forming buds at all. I have used it for 3 seperate infestations and it has completely killed all mites after 2-3 applications.

You have to get it under control now before the buds start to form and resin starts to form. Good luck, man.

Im going to quote my friend here, this helped me so much I cant beleive it. Read it, do it, and enjoy.

Hey man!
Loving the outdoor grow so far.
Can I suggest something that might help with the bugs?
Since SNS 209 is basically rosemary oil, while waiting for my SNS to arrive, I made a batch of my own Rosemary oil and it works like a charm.
All I did was buy about 10 sprigs of organic rosemary.
Brought it home, roughly chopped it all up, stalks and all.
put them into a Pyrex or heat proof container, filled with oil.
Then double boiled it in a water bath for about 3 hours.
What your basically doing with this is infusing the oil with Rosemary.
Then you can repeat the process to make it stronger, but I didn't bother.
Let it cool, put about a half ounce in a spray bottle with room temp distilled water, add a drop of dish soap (sunlight or whatever) as an emulsifier, give it a good shake and spray away!! Try to get the undersides of the leaves too.
It will keep away, aphids, white flies, Fungus Gnats, and most importantly which I think you might have, spider mites..
Since the rosemary oil is well, an oil. It gives the plants a bit of a shiny appearance but don't worry it wont harm them at all.
I keep a bottle of this stuff mixed up and spray all of my outdoor plants, veggie's too!
:)

Rosemary IS THE SHIT FOR SPIDER MITES! no need to buy anything else. Hope it helps bro, cheers

The last 2 to 3 weeks are the most crucial, and the time when the buds grow the most. Be patient, im sure they will grow! Looking good bro!

Back
Top Bottom