Indoor Hempy OC+ AK47 1K HPS Perpetual

Never try to reveg the male before...I would just let that male go and obtain another since it's being so difficult, 7 weeks is a very long time. You want to breed a male that is easy to clone, reveg (for emergency in saving the genetic/pheno) to pass on the trait not the other way around. Not sure about revegging means stability. What light cycle is the male under? Would require to switching back to veg nute schedule (I'm sure you've done that). :Namaste:

This should all be ready this week.
3 Tops in the back row are AK's:
01000.jpg

Ak Top:
11423.jpg

AK Moms
21006.jpg

BagSeed Moms and clones
3896.jpg

Afgani Red Cups....slow slow slow...they dont like me
4623.jpg

Day 56 AK Bloom...1 more week would not hurt them...plus I dont have any clones ready so I will wait till the weeked to pull them.
I am out of 2qt pots so the next clone run will be 2gal

I might move the 1kMH over the AK moms for a week or two until I get 2 gal clones ready to go...this should be the last bagseed run...will be all AK's and Afgani next time.

I got about 10 or 12 cuttings off the AK's today.

Thanks 12. I am real happy with the AK's...100% germ rate...all 6 females looked like clones...very stable pheno...buds are thick and heavy...the plants do like to stretch a little more than I like to see but we can work with that.

The AK's were allways easy to spot without tags very distinct color and growth pattern.

Mine got REAL hungry at about week 4...in fact i burnt the crap out of some bag seed that was on the same tank trying to get enough food to the AK's...

A 1k 2qt run with these babies is in the works...

Serious Seeds is the real deal:thumb:

Ok I finally have enough rooted clones to fire up the new room.

01004.jpg

Introducing the Drempy Module:
Each tub can hold 6-2gal or 24-2qt containers.
Each tub has its own drain to waste conection
Each container has its own 1gph drip line.
I have 2 12/12 rooms and 1 GLR room 2400 watts all running off a single 30 gal res and a single 1000gph pump.
The pump is on a timer and comes on for 15min at sunrise...that is enough to top off the hempy res on all. I can get 3 or 4 days out of a res and then the hempy res can keep them going for at lease 2 days when the res runs dry.
The clones are hooked up to the same drip system...I dip 4 cutting in rooting gel then rapid rooter cubes and put them in a small container with a drip line and drain hole...5 to 10 days later they are ready for hempy buckets.

The Drempy Module will get quick coupler upgrades if i still like the setup at the end of the cycle.

11436.jpg

21022.jpg

3904.jpg

4630.jpg

EEC Clones:
I retired a few mothers on this table. When i brought the moms in they needed some trimming to even up the canopy those cutting when straight into 2qt containers under the 1k HPS.
They all lived rooted and started to bud....no stretch at all they are 1/2 the size of their sisters that spent 2 weeks rooting....but have the same bud mass on them...just no long ass stretchy stems :thumb:
To early to tell if or how much yeild will suffer but this might be a good thing to try if you are height challenged.

01006.jpg

11437.jpg

This is a shot of the day they were liberated from their mother
11400.jpg

The 2qt Bagseed canopy: about 4 weeks.
This will be a heavy sticky harvest next month :thumb:
01007.jpg

The AK47 male is still alive and dropping pollen so the top and 4 main branches of this AK47 clone are now seeded.
The girl to the right of the AK is a bagseed also seeded by the AK male.
My AK loves to stretch....I think a AK47 X Afgani#1 cross is in the works to shortin those girls up.

11438.jpg

A bagseed top: 4 weeks
21023.jpg

cool concept with the pvp pipes, i like it. do u top any of ur plants, might get a larger yield. do u have room restrictions? could u get a larger table and expand possibly. slab trays work really well and allow for spacing to get better light distribution.

i hear that brother, i hate getting in there as well. i just cant help myself and find myself spending hours and hours in there. i have a bad problem with big leafing until they go to like 5 weeks. then i like to let it go its own way, more light down below helps to get bigger nugs. i tried almost all methods now and think i found my true love in hydro for sure. keep up the great work and if u need anything let me know.:passitleft:

DJ- I dont mind being "in there" I just dont like to work by butt off when I am :)....many moons ago one of my favorite ways to start the day was to go in the grow room and wake and bake with the plants as the lights come on...magical.

BID- thanks man! And this is my last bagseed run....most of this room will be AK

12- If i didnt already have the 1k equipment I would have went with all 600w HPS

One thing I will say about the 1k bulb is you can see a clear line in the canopy of its effective penetration...I make my first harvest just above this line...drop the light 1 foot and let the topped plants sit under that for an aditional 2 weeks...makes for a very nice 2nd harvest and the popcorn buds get fat and ripe....not ALL plants respond well to that some will just sit there in shock and then die but most will get a second wind and really push out one last chance at life.

Back
Top Bottom