Indoor Hidden Hydro- Need help ASAP!

Sweet_Yurples

Hi All.

I am soon to be starting an Indoor grow, I am going to be growing 3 plants in a Hidden large cabinet. This is my second grow, first was soil, Want to do Hydro this time. I need advice on a Hydroponics system. I am very mechanicaly inclined, and I have an incredibly equipped workshop to retrofit any type of custom DIY System together ( What I would like to do) IN hopes of saving some $$$. I also need advice on what nutes would be go to use for the grow,and good ideas for a growing medium. I also need advice on an affordable lighting solution.

I already have an intake/exhaust system planned.

Any and all advice is appreciated!!

Thanks
Josh

You've already planned a intake/exhaust system and don't know what type of system or light your using? I hope you planned for a big enough fan. Most try to get by with the smallest one they can when in reality all should be trying to get bigger than they need to provide for possible future expansions.
In order to give you accurate advice we ned to know the deminsions of your grow area. Bubblers (DWC) systems are easy to build and work well. So are NFT. A lot swear by ebb-n-flo but I don't think they are as closet friendly as some of the others. The easiest hydro system ever is a run to waste system. You can water it from above like soil and use any soiless medium. Most use coco coir but I've seen other mediums work great too. It's basically the same thing as a container soil grow without the soil. They do best with several small daily waterings but I've had great results with every other day waterings like soil too. Allow a 10% run off for the run to waste and your done.
Nutrients depend on amount you can afford. The best (advanced nutrients) can run in the several hundreds of dollars range. I've seen great grows with $5.00 boxes of miracle grow too. IMO the best for hydro are the tried and tested ones. I use Pure Blend Pro and it's a "mostly organic" nutrient that a lot use. Most on here use Fox farms. It's a good one too. It's best to not pick the cheapest ones as they are usually lacking in one elelment or another. With nutes, you usually get what you pay for. Be cheap, get cheap results. lol
Lighting depends on room size and number of plants.

I want to grow 6 plants, I havent devoted the area yet, Kind of thinking out loud while I gather a plan together. Because ultimately it depends on if I get a new place soon or not. Because that will be the difference between a growing cabinet and a growing room. In the case of the room I would like to grow 4 plants on hydro, and a couple in soil. In your oppinion, What is your favored method of Hydro? And can you explain the setup and how it works, so I can replicate it?

I plan on buying the best and hopefully most organic nutes I can find. Money is not an option.... You gotta pay to play, and I Dont want to waste my time making some garbage...I Am very excited about a fruitful yield. :smokin3:

Thanks so much for your help.

if u have never seen I grow Chronic by Dr. Green on pot-tv, you should google it and watch it. its about an hour long, really really interesting. he goes into detail about how he sets up his room, germinates his seeds and all. he even does a step by step guide on how to build your own hydro system. it seems really easy, and affordable too. check it out, maybe it can help you out a little.

Back
Top Bottom