Indoor hydroponic gardening system.worth buying?

techxplosion

Hello, I was wondering if anyone recommends these hydroponic gardening systems from quickgrowcanada.com ? I have very little to no knowledge on outdoor/indoor growing. I think that its time that I go on my own so that maybe I can cut down on my daily spending.

Also I am from the nyc (manhattan) area

Thanks!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: Indoor hydroponic gardening system...worth buying?

Hydroponic systems are fairly easy to build but pre-built setups are great for beginners. Just make sure you look around and spend some time finding the setup that fits your needs.

There are a lot of books and videos or indoor, outdoor and hydroponic growing. Once you understand how everything works it is pretty straight forward. There is also plenty of help on this website.

dude...if your a begginer...yes buy a simple hydro system...if youve grown hydroponically before..no dont buy a system...like delicato said...hydro system are easy to make once youve been around them enough and have had some expeirience...

how many plants do you want it to grow and how much many are you willing to spend. and being a first timer ,, iwould start out using dirt or peat moss mix onside with a nice grow light.

I purchase two units last year. Pumps are cheap and had to replace all of them in five months. Getting water in and out of the units is a hassel. To manage the PH in this unit using their nutrients was a nightmare because I had to fix it everyday.

My solution. I change the pumps and air stone pumps. I found nutients that the PH nevers changes so that I never have to check for PH just add water. Also I found a product that give me 60% more usable light from a plant spray!

My results are great now. Additional to this I found another product that at the end of the flush cycle that makes my buds explode and make them twice as big and hard.

The units are good but as a system as it comes is not a turnkey. Unless you understand how to grow with a hydroponic system I would learn on a cheaper system before you try to advance.

My yeld is four to five ounces of nice type buds every six to eight weeks.

I purchase two units last year. Pumps are cheap and had to replace all of them in five months. Getting water in and out of the units is a hassel. To manage the PH in this unit using their nutrients was a nightmare because I had to fix it everyday.

My solution. I change the pumps and air stone pumps. I found nutients that the PH nevers changes so that I never have to check for PH just add water. Also I found a product that give me 60% more usable light from a plant spray!

My results are great now. Additional to this I found another product that at the end of the flush cycle that makes my buds explode and make them twice as big and hard.

The units are good but as a system as it comes is not a turnkey. Unless you understand how to grow with a hydroponic system I would learn on a cheaper system before you try to advance.

Not a bad yield for one of those units. that's what I average with my soil grows. I don't use any supplements except maybe a little kool bloom mid flower for added flavor though. The less chems the better IMO.

what products...be nice to know

Back
Top Bottom