Indoor Hydroponic Help Needed!

DRMedical420

420 Member
Hello,

I am starting an indoor hydroponics grow with cannabis for 8 to 10 plants in an area measuring 4meters (L) X 2meters (W) X 3meters (H).

I would like the system as fully automated as possible including climate control, nutrition, lighting, etc. (As little maintenance as possible)

This grow is to support my medical patients with the highest quality product possible, so money is no issue.

Please provide me with a solution for a completely remotely controlled system that is the best of the best!

Any information supplied will be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Warm regards,

DR 420

Not new to growing, but id like someone else's version of what they would do to bounce ideas off as some systems can integrate through different brands.

My version starts off with Two of : PHYTOMAX-2 1000 LED GROW LIGHTS or SolarSystem® 1100 UVB lights. Haven't decided yet, thoughts?

I don't have any suggestions, but I'll lurk to learn. :blunt:

Thanks for the suggestion, I've taken a look at them.

I have some questions:

- What are the Par levels, spectrum and light distribution in a comparison between the above-mentioned lighting rigs?
In Particular, the SolarSystem® 1100 UVB light as that's my front runner due to the UBV included.

- Something like multiple 600w led quantum board v3 with additional red and UV?

Link: https://www.onlinegrowshop.co.za/product/600w-led-quantum-board-v3-with-additional-red-and-uv/

Looking forward to your response @Bobthe420Builder

I'd personally go with quantum boards.

Veg spectrum at 4000m with blue added

For flower 2700k or 3000k with red spectrum added

Will take a lot of lights for that big space

Understandably so, Thank you for sharing your opinion. It has been very helpful.

Which brand has the best setup that you would use and how many for 10 plants?

Curious why you wouldn't go the route of the spectrum king which looks like the best out there as far as normal LED, as per your suggestion.

I'm guessing it has something to do with climate control?

I'm trying to find the best-automated system for water, nutrient, aeration and climate control that can notify me when there is an issue to attend to. Oh doing Deep Water Culture as it has a minimal maintenance routine in comparison.

I have found a supplier who has stock of the California Lightworks SolarSystem 1100.

How many would you suggest for 130 square foot or 12m square?

Back
Top Bottom