Indoor LED/CFL SCROG Grow - GG#4 & Skywalker x Grateful Breath

Indoor LED/CFL SCROG Grow - GG#4 & Skywalker x Grateful Breath

I would love your recipe to have!

Here you go man!

Ingredients:

1-2 ounces of marijuana (buds, stems, trimmings, etc)
16 ounces of coconut oil
1 ounce beeswax
1 tablespoon of vitamin-E oil (1 tablespoon of any other additives you'd like to include)
1 tablespoon Eucalyptus essential oil
1 large pyrex baking dish
1 Large measuring cup
1 Measuring cup set
1 silicone mixer scraper (any thing used for stirring will work here, a spatula, a spoon, etc. as long as its not electric. Silicone is non-stick though)
1 saucepan
1 Piece of cheese cloth or a few paper coffee filters (or a cheesecloth jelly strainer)
A container of your choice or multiple small on the go containers

1. Measure 2 cups of coconut oil (all 16 ounces) and pour into your first saucepan, Turn the heat on very low and let it melt down. (Alternatively, you can melt the oil in the microwave first, and then pour into your pan)
2. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
3. Grind up your marijuana (The marijuana doesn't need to be ground down to a powder, a rough chop, or few spins in a food processor will do. You will have to strain this later.)
4. Measure out 2 cups of your ground up marijuana and pour them into a pyrex baking dish and bake in the oven for 10 minutes. (you want the bud to be crispy, not burnt)
5. Remove from oven and pour the marijuana contents of the pyrex dish into the saucepan that contains the melted coconut oil.
6. Allow this mixture to simmer for 1-2 hours, the longer the time the better the results. Make sure to stir the mixture every ten minutes or so, and DO NOT BOIL the mixture.
7. Strain the marijuana oil mix through your cheesecloth or paper coffee filters into a large measuring cup and clean your saucepan. (If you get chunks of weed in your oil, restrain it until the oil is chunk free)
8. Now measure out 1oz of bees-wax and pour into your newly cleaned saucepan and begin melting on low.
9. Measure out 5oz (almost 2/3 cup) of the cannabis coconut oil and pour it into the saucepan containing the melted bees-wax. Continue to simmer not boil and mix well.
10. Remove it from heat once its mixed well, shouldn't take too long, and quickly stir in the 1 tablespoon of Vitamin-E oil.
10.5. If you want to add fragrant oils, or other healing oils, now is the time, make sure to quickly stir them in along with the Vitamin-E oil. I use eucalyptus oil but any essential oil will do
11. Pour Your liquid cannabis salve into your storage container or containers and allow the mixture to cool and harden completely. You can place it in the refrigerator, but don't freeze it.

That's it! Once it's hardened use your finger to take a little bit to rub on afflicted area. Lemme know how it goes!

Basically main things you need are beeswax, coconut oil, and any essential oil you like (peppermint, jasmine, lavender etc). The vitamin e oil isn't essential to the recipe.

Basically main things you need are beeswax, coconut oil, and any essential oil you like (peppermint, jasmine, lavender etc). The vitamin e oil isn't essential to the recipe.
Okay earlier u mentioned roots. I've never hears of using the roots for anything.

Roots? When did I mention that? Lol definitely don't use the roots. Use any trim you have (even stems Work) unless you have some bud you can use. Quality of the bud isn't important

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom