Indoor Medical Grows - 5x5 Room - Flower & Veg

Going4Green

New2010.jpg

This thread is open to everyone feel free to post away, just no bitching/fighting!! Taking all feedback, so don't hesitate to speak up if you have a recommendation I would love to hear it. If there's a request you would like to make feel free. If you're new to the site, I am here to help so ask away. Alright let's start this thread already.

Room 5x5x7 - took 2x2x7 area for my veg room, the rest is the flowering room. The real flowering area in the flowering room is only
2'deepx5'widex7'tall, I use the rest of the flower room for working space.

Hydro systems being used, 2x2 mega garden, 2 — waterfarms, DIY ebbaflow, DIY 5 gallon aero cloner, DIY 2 gallon DWC

Lights -VEG- 2 - 85 Watt Fluorescent (750 watts of light output)11,800 Lumens Total -FLOWER- 400wat HPS 55,000 Lumens, 400wat MH eye 38,00 Lumens

Fans/Ventilation - Intake - Fresh Air,-2- 4" Axial Fan w/cord - 105 cfm(1flower,1veg ), - Outtake - 6 inch In-Line Fan 400 CFM(both rooms), 6" Hyrdo Booster 188cfm hooked up to filter in room cleaning air, 4"Canfan 155cfm for light reflector, - 2 — 6" oscillatingfans, 5,000btu AC

Humidity - Coolmist Humidifier, Dehumidifier (soon to buy)

Nutrients - House and Garden Aqua A/B, Bud XL, Top Booster, Multizyme, Drip Clean, Root Excel., Shooting Powder, Magic Green Foliar Spray..........also I collected 9 small bottles of General Hydro, FloroBloom, FloroGro, FloroMicro, and then I have Monkey Juice Part A 4-0-0 Part B 2-2-3 if I do coco coir, Clearex for flush

C02 - DIY C02 for now, DIY-CO2-MIX-~2 L RO water,2 packs (1.5 Tblspn) - Yeast, 2 cups - Sugar,1 Tblspn - Molasses (grandma's brand),2 teaspn - Protein Mix (vanilla flavor),1 teaspn - Baking Soda, Thanks Smoothe, and Jigfresh

Water - RO

Meter — Hanna pH/EC Combo WaterProof Tester

Rooms Atmosphere -Temp — Lights on 75-81, Lights off 69-72 — Humidity — Lights on 48%-55%, Lights off 50%-58%

Querkle –1//2010 Clones taken from a mother who has died, Had a really nice looking mother Querkle was LSTing her but when I was working on the flowering room, and all the other plants got sick she died, not enough water and with LSTing her she could not take it. Every tied down died off, the lower part of her I could have saved but with all the other plants big I would be just fighting to keep her from not doing a crazy stretch, so had to cut my losses and toss her, since I already took about 12 clones from her I was not to pissed got to hook up Jig with 5 and 6 for myself. I kept the 6 querkles in my aero cloner for weeks and bam they got to be a foot tall with huge roots all tangled up and omg it was just a mess. I almost just tossed them to but said fuck it I need to keep the querkle alive. Grabbed some snips and cut up the roots I mean I cut these roots up to like nothing compared to how they were but I still had at least 3 inches of roots hanging off my clones so shit let’s try and see what happens. Well like a dumb ass again I forgot to soak my clay pellets before I was going to put them in, so dried pellets and nice cut roots all went into the pots. Took me a day to remember I forgot to soak the pellets sleeping I shot up and ran into the grow room omg fuck all the tops of the clones were touching the pellets all sagged over and wilting pretty much dead half way up. Shit I am really not good at growing yet hahaha, but fuck it half of the clones are still green with leaves that are perky so I just chopped off all the tops (topped them), 3 to 4” down from the top. So now I got me some crazy looking topped clones that are growing! Started experimenting with LSTing on them and had some fun training them. Did a few trimmings on the lower growth, 3 times, one time in veg, start of flowering, and at end of 2 weeks of flowering. They started off on Normal H&G nutes, and after a month in veg i switched them over the the Aggressive H&G nute chart.

That should bring us up to date.

Nutrients - House and Garden Aqua A/B, Bud XL, Top Booster, Multizyme, Drip Clean, Root Excel., Shooting Powder, Magic Green Foliar Spray..........also I collected 9 small bottles of General Hydro, FloroBloom, FloroGro, FloroMicro, and then I have Monkey Juice Part A 4-0-0 Part B 2-2-3 if I do coco coir, Clearex for flush

I'm confused. Is it your intention to use the GH stuff as well? The Drip Clean will make the use of clearex redundant...and I'm not to sure that the two components are even compatible...never tried.

If you rotate over to coco, you should think hard about getting the coco base nutrient from H&G...it's actually percieved by experienced growers as the best base nutrient that H&G makes.

Anyhow, I'll be keeping an eye on your grow...hopefully it'll work as well for you as it is for me.

I'm confused. Is it your intention to use the GH stuff as well? The Drip Clean will make the use of clearex redundant...and I'm not to sure that the two components are even compatible...never tried.

If you rotate over to coco, you should think hard about getting the coco base nutrient from H&G...it's actually percieved by experienced growers as the best base nutrient that H&G makes.

Anyhow, I'll be keeping an eye on your grow...hopefully it'll work as well for you as it is for me.

I really was just listing the all the stuff i have at my connivance (already purchased or freebies) was not planning on mixing them.

When i purchased my coco it came with the monkey juice and that was almost three years ago, and since then have found out that the monkey is not really that good. I am planning on getting some bottles of coco and even soil H&G nutes for later grows.

Thanks for joining the grow!!

I really was just listing the all the stuff i have at my connivance (already purchased or freebies) was not planning on mixing them.

When i purchased my coco it came with the monkey juice and that was almost three years ago, and since then have found out that the monkey is not really that good. I am planning on getting some bottles of coco and even soil H&G nutes for later grows.

Thanks for joining the grow!!

Gotcha. I've been giving some very strong consideration to converting to coco and running a passive hydro setup. I've got a friend using the H&G soil right now, and I'm keeping a close eye on it. He's just using the A&B base components with no additives, so it ought to be interesting to see what happens.

Gotcha. I've been giving some very strong consideration to converting to coco and running a passive hydro setup. I've got a friend using the H&G soil right now, and I'm keeping a close eye on it. He's just using the A&B base components with no additives, so it ought to be interesting to see what happens.

I hear you there man, since i started gaining knowledge of how to grow i have always read and heard great things from the coco. One reason why it was one of my first purchases, just wanted to get a feel for growing first and hydro has helped me do that.

If you remeber let me know how your friends grow turns out, been trying some homegrown soil lately and dam very tasty, there not using H&G but still makes me want to give that a go to.

I hear you there man, since i started gaining knowledge of how to grow i have always read and heard great things from the coco. One reason why it was one of my first purchases, just wanted to get a feel for growing first and hydro has helped me do that.

If you remember let me know how your friends grow turns out, been trying some homegrown soil lately and dam very tasty, there not using H&G but still makes me want to give that a go to.

One of the things I really like about the H&G line is the taste. Face it, hydro bud will never have the depth of flavor that a soil or certain soiless plants will, but with the Drip clean, which binds up the salts, the taste is much, much better.

On the subject of the H&G soil grow, it's being done here...Hypo Hippy Take Two: Hydro and Soil Combo Grow...he crashed the hydro portion in short order, but the soil goes on...with clones that have been pretty roughed up, but they'll be fine...PH shock got them for a few days, an unavoidable problem when switching mediums. Drop in, introduce yourself and set back and watch the show.

One of the things I really like about the H&G line is the taste. Face it, hydro bud will never have the depth of flavor that a soil or certain soiless plants will, but with the Drip clean, which binds up the salts, the taste is much, much better.

On the subject of the H&G soil grow, it's being done here...Hypo Hippy Take Two: Hydro and Soil Combo Grow...he crashed the hydro portion in short order, but the soil goes on...with clones that have been pretty roughed up, but they'll be fine...PH shock got them for a few days, an unavoidable problem when switching mediums. Drop in, introduce yourself and set back and watch the show.

Thanks for the link Southern, you will be seeing me over there shortly

Do you still have a calcium build up on your equipment ? A ring starts to form in my ebbaflow table and on other stuff, i always go with the charts drip clean mix but don't feel like its strong enough.

Someone told me I could just use clearx and flush the plants with it for one day and it will clean my res and table to, i might just start doing that half way through the grow cycle

Thanks for the link Southern, you will be seeing me over there shortly

Do you still have a calcium build up on your equipment ? A ring starts to form in my ebbaflow table and on other stuff, i always go with the charts drip clean mix but don't feel like its strong enough.

Someone told me I could just use clearx and flush the plants with it for one day and it will clean my res and table to, i might just start doing that half way through the grow cycle

I have no buildup whatsoever. Most "calcium rings" are indicative of hard water. I should mention that H&G nutes are designed to be used with <50PPM water. Most tap and well water exceed that limit. I have not used clearex with this line, the Drip Clean has performed flawlessly for me up 'til now. I do believe, due to the nature of E&F tables that they may be more prone to showing rings or level marks. If the plants aren't suffering, why worry, you'll be giving everything a good scrubbing before turning around anyhow.

Yea i am using RO with 0-7 ppms

i was thinking the same thing with the table since it gets more air and light then some other growing methods. I could just fill it up with pellets or cover it and that might even sovle the problem.

Plants dont look like there suffering, i even have a mosiquto dunk in my Res and still not showing any signs of big changes. had some little bugs in my roots and table the Mdunk is working great for them. There is some signs of nute burn or somthing going on on the lower branches but nothing around the tops so i am not to worried about that.

Do you flush Southern ? Last round i was growing Bluedream 8 weeks and just went another week so i flushed on week 9. Been debating how i want to go about it this round might just end up doing it the same way, well depending on what the trichomes say. oh yea i do use clearx when i flush, so thats why i was asking.

Thanks for the help you have been giving me!

Yea i am using RO with 0-7 ppms

i was thinking the same thing with the table since it gets more air and light then some other growing methods. I could just fill it up with pellets or cover it and that might even sovle the problem.

Plants dont look like there suffering, i even have a mosiquto dunk in my Res and still not showing any signs of big changes. had some little bugs in my roots and table the Mdunk is working great for them. There is some signs of nute burn or somthing going on on the lower branches but nothing around the tops so i am not to worried about that.

Do you flush Southern ? Last round i was growing Bluedream 8 weeks and just went another week so i flushed on week 9. Been debating how i want to go about it this round might just end up doing it the same way, well depending on what the trichomes say. oh yea i do use clearx when i flush, so thats why i was asking.

Thanks for the help you have been giving me!

I do flush, yes. I generally flush for 72 hours, changing the water every 24 hours during the process, but that's all I flush with...water. The DC does a great job for me of binding up the salts, and I continue to flush more out of habit, than any real need...besides, it's a good excuse to put the plants under 72 hours of dark and try and squeeze out the last little bit of resin production.

Looking good man keep it up, I like the diagram of the grow room :bravo:

Looking good man keep it up, I like the diagram of the grow room :bravo:

:welcome:

really appreciate it Reefa cheefa spent allot of time on the room, still want to make changes hahaha but don't we all, i kinda made my veg room a dry room veg room its kinda perfect though :yahoo: every things locked, sealed air tight with no smell :yummy:

thanks agian for watching

gotta love frosty nuggs and you still have some time left they're going to be beautiful:bravo::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom