Indoor MMJ farms and drug tests

RandyL

A question on drug tests for marijuana. I'm sure a test will detect if you've been smoking or using it in some way.

But if you are growing MMJ indoors where you live, but not using it in ANY way, can a test detect anything? Someone told me that being around the plants and the smell they give off means you're breathing in part of it.

Sounds weird to me but I thought I'd ask.

my gut feelings is NO. Although you may be absorbing some THC I don't think it will reach a level that you would be busted on a drug screen. Could it be detected in your system YES but not enough to sound any whistles and bells. I have been smoking for 42 years and regularly drug testing for 25years. Hope this is of some help, just do a home test kit drug test and find out. cheers

my gut feelings is NO. Although you may be absorbing some THC I don't think it will reach a level that you would be busted on a drug screen. Could it be detected in your system YES but not enough to sound any whistles and bells. I have been smoking for 42 years and regularly drug testing for 25years. Hope this is of some help, just do a home test kit drug test and find out. cheers

uhmm cannabis can be detected in the system for up to 28 days if you ingest it in any way how did you pass regular tests ?

As far as being around the plant as it grows it would not show up on a drug test as you arent ingesting it but if you get enough resin on your fingers from handling it and dont wash it away it can seep into the skin apparently as they are doing tests for transdermal thc patches you can google this so I would say if your worried about failing a drug test wear gloves and dont let any of it get in your mouth either other then that you should be cool.

Pre Employment drug screening I always wait 30 days no problem, not 25 or 26 but 30 days, and I have never had a problem. I'm a heavy smoker and 6'2" and weigh 250 with lots of abdominal fat where the THC is stored. There are products sold with money back guarantees to clean you up faster, listen carefully "they are all a bust". I have lost two good paying jobs both times I have tried it. Pre-Employment screening you have the time to practice for the test just wait the 30 days and no problem.

Randoms are another subject. Personally I work in safety related work projects that last anywhere from 2months to 6 months. I do my Pre Employment and Randoms often and just don't smoke until the project is over. then I have the option of when I want to work again, I can make enough money in 6 months that I don't have to work the rest of the year. I simply can't risk a random and I get them all the time. There are ways to pass a random but you still have to submit a clean urine sample, read between the lines on what I mean by that.

Even as a MMJ Patient and having a card the man just isn't going for it to do my kind of work. I have to do legal pharmaceuticals for my pain management when I'm working which is okay with the man, but is really BS.

hope that helps someone, cheers

Back
Top Bottom