Indoor or Outdoor?

MrMusicMan

Those of you who are growers.. in your oppinion which grows better quality bud? Growing indoors or outdoors? I have a budget problem and I am unsure how much lamps and lights cost in Ohio. And soil? Unsure. Fertilizer? This is more complicated than I think it is. And germination? I have Bubbelicious Bubble Gum marijuana seeds. How long would those take to germinate?

I am new to the growing-it-myself business. I have some very great seeds that I ordered across-seas to grow at home, because the area around me is extremely dry. Not only that, the dealers have all disappeared or have been arrested. My purpose, is to solve that problem. Not only doing that, but bringing a new kind of bud into town instead of the same-old, same-old.

From any of you, I would like to hear some tips in growing cannibus plants indoors, so that it is descreet as possible. I am assuming all you have to do is put it in a 3-gallon or more container with soil that contains sand, humus, and spongerock, water it every few days and feed it with diluted fertilizer. That is of course, after you germinate the seeds. Do any of you have any growing tips that you could provide to me? I'd greatly appreciate the help.

personally i htink when u grow indoors u getter more quality and quanity cuase your able to controll the stting and care for it all the right way out doors u got bugs and animals eatin on it and dont forget the feds rippin u off idoors is safer bbut i have saw some nice shit come from out doors u just have to find the right spot if i was u u would deff use lights i think its to late in the season anyways but another thing u might like is that your buds will grow faster under the right light and u will be makin money faster plus u can keep your plants buddin and everytime buds pop up cut em and wait for a new one to grow back out doors u will be lucky to get a bud off the plant this late in the season but it might be diff there but i hope that helped u some

peace

I personally don't have a preference. I smoke weed from both settings....but both indoor and outdoor grown weed can be bunk or bad-ass and may or may not be tainted with chemicals. Plus I'm really not a big environmental buff, so I really don't give a shit if my bud was planted, watered, grown and picked by machines. AS long as I can smoke it.

its all about the lights. if you have the proper lights, the expensive shit if you are going to do it the right way, then inside. if you cant have a giant light in your closet then id say outside. no better light than the sun. plus if its dry the plant should produce more crystaly thc as to protect itself from drying out. if you grow outside its all about location. as for your seeds, put them in a small container of soil. put that fucker in there, water till its pretty moist, not well watered. cover the container with some plasticwrap and a rubberband, put that shit by a window, knock off the beads of condensation and it will water itself again, shouldnt take any longer than 2weeks. takes about 1 and a fewdays

thanks guys thats a lot more help than you think I have been just reading from other sites and I just had to know other peoples input. I am in columbus ohio and it is very dry atm and also dangerous to grow outside cause the police patrol the streets every day. I try to produce the best mj out there and also the sweetest, most potent out there. I am forced to grow indoors altho I wish that I could try it outdoors so I could produce the most potent shit out there. But until that day, I apprieciate every response I get to this thread. Knowing the dangers of such a thing, I do try to produce the best even tho under the most posible security I can get so this production cannot be stopped. Marijuana is a good stress reliever which is #1 to my customers, and all the while have a good time with it. I make sure these grow slow so that they are the most ultimate potent, most satisfying smoke anyone has ever had. Bubbelicious is the bomb, I can say that much. Buy dutch seeds delivers. I have ordered from them for years. Be kewl and keep the replies coming. I need all the help I can get. Don't let the high die, cause believe it or not, marijuana is better than anything out there to keep the mind sane. Peace all.

MrMusicMan said:
thanks guys thats a lot more help than you think I have been just reading from other sites and I just had to know other peoples input. I am in columbus ohio and it is very dry atm and also dangerous to grow outside cause the police patrol the streets every day. I try to produce the best mj out there and also the sweetest, most potent out there. I am forced to grow indoors altho I wish that I could try it outdoors so I could produce the most potent shit out there. But until that day, I apprieciate every response I get to this thread. Knowing the dangers of such a thing, I do try to produce the best even tho under the most posible security I can get so this production cannot be stopped. Marijuana is a good stress reliever which is #1 to my customers, and all the while have a good time with it. I make sure these grow slow so that they are the most ultimate potent, most satisfying smoke anyone has ever had. Bubbelicious is the bomb, I can say that much. Buy dutch seeds delivers. I have ordered from them for years. Be kewl and keep the replies coming. I need all the help I can get. Don't let the high die, cause believe it or not, marijuana is better than anything out there to keep the mind sane. Peace all.

My friend Carl was originally from Columbus. He had to transport his hydroponics system to Chattanooga, but all his strains were grown inside the privacy of his own home. He had plenty of potent Sativas, mouthwatering Indicas and smaller personal plants bearing some good motherfucking fruit.
From personal experience, they smoked like a dream and were well taken care of, because he would routinely have fat yields every week and never really had to reinvest a whole lot other than maintenance and tools.

I think it'd be noticable if I dragged in a bunch of cow manure lmao just watch as the police drive by as I am unloading it and taking it INSIDE my house :eek:

bongerella said:
Plain cow shit would have to much ammonia in it. It has to be processed. If you want a more natural flavor I believe using organic fertilizers and yes they cost more.
I'm going organic when I start getting paychecks... (I'm so psyched, I started a new job this week)
Do you Ph test your soil? I know I should when I start to grow again soon but I was wondering if its really important. I saw online that they had cheap testers with bottles of up Ph(Base) and down(Acid). Also what nutrients and soil do you use because I have the same compact floros as you and your garden looks great :)

Back
Top Bottom