Indoor/ outdoor light question, please help

Bobby44

hey guys, ive germed female seeds indoors with a 200watt cfl 24 hours a day and they are doing great at 10 days. Ive kept them inside under cfls to nuture them into the veg stage then they are going outside as soon as they seem strong enough. I was wondering if this is gonna interupt the veg cycle and start to flower way way too early. i wanna veg these into monsters and im worried the light change might be too dramatic. Please let me know what you think, thank you

I don't think you have to worry about them comming out of veg, when the days become shorter they will start to flower on their own.
I would worry about putting them out side without properly hardening them.
When you start putting them outside start them out in shaded areas and slowly give them full sun. This should harden them well.

good luck.:peacetwo:

No Worries as Far a Young Seedlings Are Concerned

I don't think you have to worry about them comming out of veg, when the days become shorter they will start to flower on their own.
I would worry about putting them out side without properly hardening them.
When you start putting them outside start them out in shaded areas and slowly give them full sun. This should harden them well.

good luck.:peacetwo:

Good advice about hardening + rep Rushed. As far as worrying about them flowering (esp the seedlings), cannabis has to be mature in a veg state before flowering can occur. That's why sexing plants from seeds is time consuming. Grower's must wait until the plant is mature enough to be sexed. I believe they start maturing around 4 weeks. It may vary from strain to strain. Most if not all clones are cut from mature mothers that are ready to be flowered as soon as the root system can be established. Hope this helps. Happy 420 :peace:

Back
Top Bottom