Indoor PC Grow Box- Blueberry Crumble- Sweet Tooth- New York City- All Auto Flowering

123THC

This is my first proper indoor grow, I'm using a PC grow box and will have 3 different auto flowering strains growing at once. I have 1 blueberry crumble, 1 sweet tooth and finally 1 New York City. All seeds are feminised and are currently being germinated using the paper towel method. So far the sweet tooth has popped and the other 2 have cracked and should be ready to put in the soil mix soon.

For the soil I have used a mix of organic compost, perlite, vermelite and a horse manure mix. I will have photos soon but as of yet there is nothing really to show.

I will post again soon as I will no doubt have many questions along the way!

Re: Indoor PC grow box, blueberry crumble; sweet tooth; New York City; all auto flowe

I've now planted the germinated seeds into my soil mix but I'm still waiting on the PC grow box to arrive so I've had to make a pretty make shift area for the plants. The reason I potted them even though the box hadn't arrived is that the root that popped from the seeds where already about an inch long and I wasn't sure if it would damage them if they didn't get into soil soon. I'll upload a couple of pictures in just a moment

Re: Indoor PC grow box, blueberry crumble; sweet tooth; New York City; all auto flowe

image6945.jpg

The set up at the minute is very ropey as it is basically balanced on top of a ladder to get close to the light but it's in an open room so it is losing a lot of light so hopefully it won't be long before the PC grow box arrives and they can move into their permanent home...

Just a waiting game now :passitleft:

image7032.jpg
image7033.jpg
image7034.jpg

Latest pictures now they have all burst out the soil in search of the light!

Sorry about them all being sideways, I don't know how to rotate the pictures

So the New York City sprout has pretty much withered up and died and I'm not too sure why. I'm thinking it's the lack of light they are getting at the minute but the other two are doing great and looking healthy...
image7093.jpg

Also for an auto flowering strain do I still need to change the lights to 12/12 or is there a recommended light cycle for auto flowering strains?

Re: Indoor PC Grow Box- Blueberry Crumble- Sweet Tooth- New York City- All Auto Flowe

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom