Indoor - Soil Super Lemon Haze Granithead Journal 2012

thanks for that link i'll definately save that for future use this time how ever it wasn't helpful i'm still not sure what the problem is however i've gone ahead and started my 12/12 and will plan on flushing it weekly or as often as needed to get past the problem phase of this situation hopefully that'll work. It is only one plant but i would of coarse prefer all 3 live and produce as much as possible.

I will take more pictures starting with the first day until my next post so if I don't post for 7 days i'll have 7 pictures to post one for each day.

I'll also be subbing the bloodmeal with bat poo in my tea not sure the actual name right now.
but i think you get the idea

Yeah it's kinda weird, the leaves that are showing the most distress are in the center of the plant and there are just a few of them. The rest of it looks pretty good, so i suppose it's possible that I already beat the problem at least that's what i'm hoping for. No new growth is showing this problem.
Something else that is odd the rest of the plants look fine. Infact one of them stands 3 1/2' tall which is gonna make me have to raise the light again.
I was originally gonna top her but she is so pretty, I just can't bring my self to chopping her top off.

I water them when the container feels light, before the leaves are droopy, and just enough where a little is coming out the bottom. I only use RO even with my tea.

Ok, It's been forever since i posted busy busy busy lately currently i'm maybe 3 weeks from harvest I don't have pictures right now but I will take some tomorrow and post them.
They don't look entirely perfect however I picked a couple buds last night and did the nuke dry and oh my fucking god i can see why it's considered one of the best strains ever.
At first it hit me with a decent thump like high and slowly but surely another stativa like high started coming in from somewhere else (I started to wonder if I'd made a mistake taking as many hits as i had) Shortly after that it started to lvl out and i got a very touchy feely like feeling very euforic and also very pleasant. I am hooked I can't see myself growing anything else in the future!!!

flower_day_2_015.jpg
flower_day_2_013.jpg
flower_day_2_012.jpg

I appologize for the camera I think that'll be my next big purchase.
Anyways all 3 plants with a little extra tender love and care seem to have done ok I do prefer one plant over all however cloning extra plants isn't an option for me i did send one to a friend. We'll see if he's as friendly when i need a clone back.

Well this is week 10 flower and I haven't seen one amber or blownish looking tricomb however I have smoked small amounts and next to nirvanna durban poison this could possibly be the best weed i've ever smoked.
I would very much like to see what she has to offer grown to the fullest extint however i'm on a dead line and regardless next wednesday i'm gonna let her sit in the dark for 2 days then chop them down.

I am definately gonna get another round of these seeds next time though i think i'm gonna drop the dirt and try aeroponic's/deep water culture I will also go ahead and get 10 seeds and plan on a few of them crashing and with any luck this way i'll be able to have 5 strong plants.
I have questions regarding the dwc however I'll probably ask them in a forum better suited.

Alright guys

Well I was sitting back enjoying some home grown bud and thought to myself I never shared any final pic's of the smoke I got from this grow so tomorrow I will make sure and do that :tokin:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom