Indoor Soil - T5/600W - Auto - Berry Ryder - Bubbleicious & Tha Shiznit - First Grow

JetFuel

This is my first grow and I'm starting a little late, but I think I will learn a lot more if I can share with seasoned and knowledgable growers.

Strains: Autoseeds Berry Ryder x 2, Nirvana Bubbleicious, Shortstuff The Shiznit.
Soil: Fox Farms Ocean Forest/Happy Frog with 20% Perlite
Pots: 3 Gal
Veg Tent: 2x4 with 4" exhaust
Veg Light: 4' 8 Bulb HO T5 6500K
Flower Tent: 4x4 with 6" exhaust and CF
Flower Light: Aircooled 600W HPS
Light Schedule: 20/4
Nutes: Fox Farms Trio, Botanicare Cal Mag, Molasses

DAY 20 FROM SEED

So here is some background. I goofed and didn't start these beauties in the 3 gallon pots, so I had to do a transplant. I've read that with autos they're not very fond of it. Noted for next time. Shortly after the transplant @ day 12, my power went out for a few days. I had to take the girls out of the tent and put them in a window downstairs. They weren't getting much light and their growth stopped. They're back in their tent and seem to be bouncing back.

I do have an issue with some burnt tips and one of the berry ryders is losing it's first true leaves (on the bottom). I'll include some pictures. I've been feeding them PH'd water NO NUTES when the pots feel light. The runoff has been around 6.5. Temps in the tent range from 75-80F during the day around 70-71 at night. RH from 40-55%. Light is about 3-4" from the top of the tallest plant. I have two fans blowing on the light around the girls. The new growth seems healthy though, so I'm hopeful.

Enough with the words, here they are.

All four (Berry Ryder 1, Bubbleicious, Tha Shiznit, Berry Ryder 2)

IMG_95381.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/985401

Berry Ryder 1 (Losing First True Leaves :confused:)

Bubbleicious

Tha Shiznit

Berry Ryder 2

Thanks for viewing!

Re: Indoor Soil - T5/600W - Auto - Berry Ryder, Bubbleicious & Tha Shiznit - First Gr

DAY 22 UPDATE (From Seed)

Hey boys and girls. Did some work in the garden this evening and thought I'd update the journal. I performed LST on the two tallest girls. The other two don't have as much growth and the distance between nodes was a bit too small for my comfort. I'm hoping they'll catch up in the next couple days so I can pull em down.

Things are going well, but I'm still worried about Berry Ryder 1. She doesn't seem as healthy as the rest of the bunch and I'm stumped as to why. If anyone has some insight I'd appreciate it. You'll find a lot of the conditions and what I've done to remedy it in my previous post.

It had been 5 days since I watered last and the pots were feeling really light, but the girls seemed to be doing alright. I've noticed a little less perkiness, so I decided to water Berry Ryder 1 and Bubbleicious. I'm scared of overwatering so I'm going to wait and see how they respond before watering the other two. Trying not to be a hover parent.. my inexperience makes it difficult. Regardless I'm hooked. It's so rewarding to watch them grow before your eyes.

I raised the light and took some photos. Here they are!

The Pack

IMG_95615.jpg

Berry Ryder #2

IMG_95622.jpg

IMG_95652.jpg

IMG_95684.jpg

IMG_95943.jpg

The Shiznit

IMG_95722.jpg

IMG_95712.jpg

Bubbleicious

IMG_95772.jpg

IMG_95781.jpg

IMG_95923.jpg

Berry Ryder #1 (The Runt)

IMG_95812.jpg

IMG_95824.jpg

IMG_95834.jpg

IMG_95812.jpg

IMG_95891.jpg

:peace: Much love :blunt:

Re: Indoor Soil - T5/600W - Auto - Berry Ryder, Bubbleicious & Tha Shiznit - First Gr

DAY 24 UPDATE (FROM SEED)

Things are going well here. Lots of new growth and all four have pistils. Girls reacted nicely to the recent watering and the heights are fairly even thanks to LST. That's about all for now.

All 4

IMG_95951.jpg

Berry Ryder 2

IMG_95963.jpg

IMG_95993.jpg

IMG_95983.jpg

Tha Shiznit

IMG_96011.jpg

Bubbleicious

IMG_96033.jpg

Berry Ryder 1

IMG_96043.jpg

:peace: Hope all is well! :blunt:

Your girls are looking really nice Jet. I will be watching and learning if that's ok, oh and thanks for taking a look at my first grow, it's amazing how quickly they grow up, mine are 2 weeks old from popping out the soil today so just a little behind yours. I was thinking about fox farm nutes (among others) but then I saw the medi-one and just thought it would be easier with only using 1 bottle, plus I really wanted to go organic if I could. Good luck and your girls really are beautiful:goodjob:

Re: Indoor Soil - T5/600W - Auto - Berry Ryder - Bubbleicious & Tha Shiznit - First G

Day 29 Update (From Seed)

So I'm wondering if I accidentally switched the name sticks because the two that have grown similarly and resemble each other are one of the Berry Ryders and the Bubblelicious. I think I may have fudged things up and mislabled the one of the Berry Ryders as Bubz. :hmmmm: I'm going with the labels for now, but I don't believe they're right.

Other than that not much new to report. Again, there is a lot of new growth. The larger Berry Ryder keeps growing into the light! Now I'm just waiting for vertical growth to stop so I can put them under the 600W HPS. :slide:

ALL FOUR (BR 1, Bubs, Shiznit, BR2)

IMG_96063.jpg

Berry Ryder 2

IMG_96081.jpg

IMG_96122.jpg

IMG_96213.jpg

Tha Shiznit

IMG_96131.jpg

Bubblelicious

IMG_96152.jpg

IMG_96204.jpg

Berry Ryder 1

IMG_96181.jpg

:peace:

Re: Indoor Soil - T5/600W - Auto - Berry Ryder - Bubbleicious & Tha Shiznit - First G

Me too, Jet. I've got Extreme Haze coming and it will be next. Figured I would make this more challenging. Since I only have a 30" tent, I need to keep things low - so why not go with a full sativa that likes to get lanky :rofl:

Day 36 Update (From Seed)

Hey, y'all. It's been awhile since I last updated. I moved the girls into the flowering tent yesterday so they're basking under the 600W HPS now. :thumb:

I also fed the three who are furthest along for the first time today. They seem to be handling it well. The smell is starting to pick up and the vertical growth on one of the plants has seized. Good things are coming!

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. :Namaste: :peace:

Sorry for the lighting. I will pull them out of the tent for better pics next time.

IMG_96222.jpg

IMG_96232.jpg

IMG_96242.jpg

Here is the runt. Doesn't drink like the others and just seems to be a lot shorter and slower.

IMG_96272.jpg

IMG_96251.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom