Indoor to Outdoor

riverrat

If i was to start some plants indoor 5 gallon pots on 24 hours light and put them outdoors in march would they auto flower or would they veg until later on if that makes since to anyone.

You need to know when sunrise and sunset are in your location.
I have strains that start to flower at 13.5 to 13.8 daylight Hours.
But my PureSativa doesn't even start till 12/12, around late Sept. at my location.
Sooooooooo, it depends on the daylight hours in your location And the strain :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's are the charts:(you need to know your latitude)
north_daylen.gif

south_daylen.gif

how do i find out about how the strains i am growing are going to react and how exactly to do this.

Dont really want to mess this up because got alot of bread tied up in these seeds...

If you know the strains you can look them up
or have the info on the packages.

Other than that,
you'll just have to grow them out and see what they do in your area.

Like RaceFan says
(If they are stable) they'll flower and maybe finish before the days get too long
if not they'll just re-veg and get bigger and finish in the winter.

after harvesting how do i re veg if there are no bud sites left to vegitate.

I dont know anything about this so bare with me please. lol

how do i find out about how the strains i am growing are going to react and how exactly to do this.

Dont really want to mess this up because got alot of bread tied up in these seeds...
If that's the case either wait to put them out or take a chance they won't flower but if they do only go for the one harvest in the fall. I forget how upset people can get over these things if things go wrong. I have the opposite opinion. It's just a plant to me and I'll toss a problem plant in a instant. Another plant is just a clone away.lol
PS..next time wait till about march to start seeds for outdoor plants.

You don't cut all the buds off.
Take the main cola and leave everything else.
Maybe some of the top buds on the laterals
But yes you have to leave some for it to re-veg.
Actually you cut as much of the bud off as you can while leaving on as much vegetation as possible. It's the vegetive matter that feeds the plant the most.

Actually you cut as much of the bud off as you can while leaving on as much vegetation as possible. It's the vegetative matter that feeds the plant the most.

Yeapper But :cheesygrinsmiley:
all my vegetation dropped last season and that sticks in my mind.
Not sure if they will do that every year or if it's just a drought season thing.

If you don't have any fan leafs on the plant,
you'll need to take as few buds as possible.

You also have to figure, Buds are growth points.
If you cut them all off then you have nothing to grow out :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom