Indoor - vega issues!

alef

Dear Coworkers,

I need your assistance in identification of the issue I have faced with.

Strain is Big Bang Auto from GHS
1 Plant
Vega stage now 34 days
Indoor
Soil
The mix is 50% of soil + 25% vermiculite + 25% perlite. drainage is kermesite
The size of pot is 10L
LED light 150W + 2*18W Fluro by Osram
Air cooled
The temperature is 27/23
RH is 6.5 into the pot. Out (buttom) measured is 7.4
Using the GHE Micro and Bloom
Watering is every two days (the schedule is feeding - water - water - feeding (each step every two days))
Mineral fertilizers used (GHE Micro 5-0-1; Bloom 0-5-4). doze is 2.1 Micro + 2.3 Bloom
The room is 1.2*0.6*2.5 meters

The problem is that some leaves have some kind of defects and becoming yellow.

IMGP16941.jpg
IMGP1688.jpg
IMGP1687.jpg
IMGP1686.jpg

Re: Indor - vega issues!

Dear Coworkers,

I need your assistance in identification of the issue I have faced with.

Strain is Big Bang Auto from GHS
1 Plant
Vega stage now 34 days
Indoor
Soil
The mix is 50% of soil + 25% vermiculite + 25% perlite. drainage is kermesite
The size of pot is 10L
LED light 150W + 2*18W Fluro by Osram
Air cooled
The temperature is 27/23
RH is 6.5 into the pot. Out (buttom) measured is 7.4
Using the GHE Micro and Bloom
Watering is every two days (the schedule is feeding - water - water - feeding (each step every two days))
Mineral fertilizers used (GHE Micro 5-0-1; Bloom 0-5-4). doze is 2.1 Micro + 2.3 Bloom
The room is 1.2*0.6*2.5 meters

The problem is that some leaves have some kind of defects and becoming yellow.

IMGP16941.jpg
IMGP1688.jpg
IMGP1687.jpg
IMGP1686.jpg

Up

I agree definitely lockout.

Leach the plants roots and growing medium using a leaching agent if you prefer to thoroughly leach away metals, calcium, sodium, chlorides, sulphates and many other compounds, which can build up in the growing media.-
Then i would suggest you feed at 1/4 strength and a vitamin b-1 product until you see new healthy growth.

Good luck!

Leach the plants roots and growing medium using a leaching agent if you prefer to thoroughly leach away metals, calcium, sodium, chlorides, sulphates and many other compounds, which can build up in the growing media.-
Then i would suggest you feed at 1/4 strength and a vitamin b-1 product until you see new healthy growth.

Good luck!

Thank you very much too!

What would you suggest as a leach agent? Any brand or at least the direction? I usually decrease the pH of water by the pH-Down from GHE but I am not sure if water can be treated as a leach agent...

Good luck!

Bro, how much b-1 should be used per liter of water? I did leaching yesterday so will see one week to get the result...

It does look like a pH out of balance. In my opinion it might be lock out of Mg that needs pH between 5.8-9.1 to be work properly.

Hi Bear!

My pH is 5.5 in and 6.9 out. recently I did a clean by GHE Kleen and seems that buds have started to grow. but the leaves still bad. Here is the latest pictorial update.

IMGP1773.jpg
IMGP1772.jpg
IMGP1771.jpg
IMGP1770.jpg
IMGP1769.jpg
IMGP17681.jpg
IMGP1764.jpg
IMGP1763.jpg

Back
Top Bottom