Indos 2nd Grow 2 Auto D.P-T.D & 1 Dinafem-Cheese

thanks Scottie :D i liked the way the td juiced up abit more on her last 2 weeks :) i threw in a small 22w i think, 2700k cfl really low down for the popcorn buds to spring up abit and 55w 6500k sunblaster along the back for all the plants. hope it helps. I was building a Greenhouse out side today gonna throw in a plant in a while have 3 more Quick one seeds on germ. :) and order some Dinafem WhiteCheese and Greenhouse Seeds- Kalashnikova auto and auto bomb :roorrip::ganjamon:

Had to chop the cheese yday because of small BUGS :whoa: i was gonna lever here to amber up abit and get the buds that are low down to bulk up abit more,but i didnt want the fuckers spreading. there was loads of them. iv chopped it down and its drying now and as far as i can see theres none on any other plants. i need to get lady birds on stand-by for the future and make a little ladybird farm outside. somehow:/ :laughtwo: On the good side the best of the 3 plants, one of the T.D's is soon to be harvested and she doesnt look half bad for Day90 :) still nice and green i prefaire that then dying of plants at the end, unless they have big dence buds :ganjamon:

afew more pics :) have to say this was a messy grow haha:roorrip::roorrip: some of the sick T.D About 6g Hah, didnt bother weighing it
IMG_031328.JPG
And the Cheese i was basically forced to harvest:( id say it will be about 7g dry ..
IMG_031223.JPG
IMG_030526.JPG
And the last T.D gonna leave it another 4 or 5 days and the into 24 of coldness
IMG_028929.JPG
IMG_029035.JPG
And thanks again 420 Peps for the help along the way:thumb::peace:

Congratulations mate :) are you going to run a greenhouse journal? That I would love to see I think auto would be so spectacular in a greenhouse :) sorry about the early harvest some really tasty looking buds you have there soo many orange hairs on the ones in the jar makes my cheese look bald n she was hairiest bud I seen in a long time really nice and tight good job mate :bong:

:Namaste: Thanks man. ye cant wait to try my cheese when she drys :) It wont all be grown in the greenhouse, bar a month or so. but yea im gona have pics and info when she goes outside:D should be intresting to see. and iv put the old soil in the raised flower bed to add good soil even though its used, i was thinking about spraying it with nutes a week before i plant her and let the rain at it for a bit. Will this be ok to do or is it a waste??

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Congrats on your harvest! No matter how big, or small of a total yield, it's more about the experience you've gained on your first grow with auto's. As long as you've learned from any mistakes you may have made along the way, and have tried to correct those mistakes by then having the courage to try some new things on your plants to ultimately become much better at growing your own meds! As long as you're happy, and enjoying what you are doing and producing! Is that not whats most important? Good job! Good Growing!

Sparks

cheers man :) yea thats very ture, iv learned and upgraded along the way and the autos are getting better and better. just need to have things more organised in the grow room so its abit easyer and cleaner :D
Im trying to perfect my inviroment as i go, with the like of better air movement, steady temps etc. if u have any cool ideas outthere id be happy to hear them or uv a nice simple room setup a pic would be cool :)
Peace, Indo

Back
Top Bottom