Industrial hemp or the real deal?

Chillum88

Hey whats up, this is my first post on 420.. Just to make it clear i'm not nazi, i'm born in 1988 :p

I recently started my first grow, i got the seeds from what i think was old, mistreated weed. As for now the plants are about 2-3cm tall, they look just like any other plant on this forum but since the weed i smoked was old and mistreated (left outside in rain and not properly dried) i don't really know if it was industrial hemp or weed. I will upload some pics later on. The weed i got them from had large, thick stems and they had ALOT of seeds. If i remember correctly i could see hairs and stuff on the "buds", is this common among industrial hemp? My friend said they found the original plant amongst corn so it's not straight out of a industrial hemp-field. But the problem is, i didn't get a high.. Could it have been that the weed was so mistreated almost all THC was gone?

So if someone could explain the difference between weed and industrial hemp at an early stage it would be nice, gonna take some pics later on today.

Peace!

Search the forums. Or just browse through them. There's bound to be an answer to your question already here. Welcome to the site, and hope your grow works out.

Thx for the welcome. I've actually searched quite a bit, and i've looked around the forum too without finding much. I tried to upload some pics, but i don't know if it worked? Do they have to go through each picture before they're uploaded?

EDIT: nevermind, i saw now that the pictures was to big and i'ma make em smaller, i'll be back with pics..

About the mold: thx for the heads up, i noticed later that it WAS moldy but i've gotten rid of all that weed, hoping to grow fresh :)

Peace

Here we go:
w2.jpg

w1.jpg

They've been growing for about a week or so..

Welcome Chillum.
Hope you got some mold free Ganja there, and I'm sure one of these Grow Mods can give you some clue.
Be a shame to go through the whole grow effort only to find its rope.
Is there any way to tell the difference between the two at this age short of some kind of chemical testing?

Welcome Chillum.
Hope you got some mold free Ganja there, and I'm sure one of these Grow Mods can give you some clue.
Be a shame to go through the whole grow effort only to find its rope.
Is there any way to tell the difference between the two at this age short of some kind of chemical testing?

Thanks, yea would sure be a shame since i got 21 of these babies :p
I've already named a few of them..
If these pictures doesen't tell you guys anything, when will you be able to see what it is?

Peace

Nevermind, i'm just assuming it's the real deal, now, the question is should i start a grow diary? It's kinda embarrasing since i haven't got anything besides water and mixed nutz.. And it's my first, although i got 21 of em to grow i don't think that many will make it. I will although buy some lights and Co2, what do you guys think?

I think if these plants can grow in the wild then you've go a legitimate shot at a decent harvest. Don't be afraid to ask the guys around here for a bit of help here and there, they know their stuff. And go ahead and start a journal. It's fun for everyone to get to see the grow through.

I'll do that as soon as i get some decent gear, can't even test the soils pH :(
Already, some of the smaller leaves has started to get yellow.. No worries tho if some die because i can't take care of 21 plants at the same time, haven't got the space. I'll be back with the diary..

Bless!

Back
Top Bottom