Industry newbie, looking to learn

Umm, yeah .. lots of new names, processes and technical stuff. For me, it's very interesting because in my world, every word has a value for SEO ( search engine optimization) so all these are all new, virgin keywords. Add that fact that some states have legalized, some are not (yet) it's a word playground for me.

I'm doing the digital marketing for a local doctor that got her medical marijuana license and we are exploring how to get her more patients in our market. This is mainly why i'm here ...

That’s going to be a tuff one , we are growers not salesmen. I thought as a digital Marketing tech to help me get my grows from 500 grams to 1000 grams . You would have to be a sponsor for promoting sales !

LOL, I have no idea on how to get from 500 to 1,000 grams. Not here for sales though, here to learn as much about the industry, plant, plant components, hemp, CBD and everything else associated. I'm a reader ... and i learn quick.

Where is the sponsor info? That may come at a future date, I would love to give back ..

Back
Top Bottom