Indy's 1st DWC: White Widow Photoperiod

Hey everyone!

Have not had any time to get my journal updated between Christmas and Christmas work hours. 100 hours worked in 12 days has me set behind.

So as we know it looks like I had a rot starting, there was slime on the roots and the res was hitting up to 25C

I have added H2O2 to the res which never seemed to help any. Was thinking of just dipping the roots in the H2O2 for a while to see if it helps...never did that yet...not sure if I should...

I took the plant to the tub and I ran water over the roots directly, using my hands that were well sterilized I began to very gently remove the slime. It seems most of the slime is removed from the plants roots, its something I will do again in a few days.

Now...I learned something last night. Maybe it is just luck but here is what happened....

I have been feeding my plants a nutrient solution from Green Planet. You can see it in the video on the 1st post. There was a lot going into the res. I know this caused the browning of my roots, and its organic and its recommended to not use H2O2 with this nutrient solution. I have been monitoring my res temps daily and they have been between 23.5 to 25C. So I started added frozen bottles of water twice a day. This brings the temps down to 21.5 which I am more than happy with.

When it was time to change my res (2 days ago) I decided to NOT use the nutrient solution from Green Planet. I cleaned the res, did the ph thing and I decided this time to go with my 3 part Advanced Nutrients (Micro, Grow, Bloom). As soon as I put the solution in the res I noticed the res mas much clearer and I could actually see the bottom. PH was dialed in at 5.85-5.90 without any ph up/down (its the Perfect PH Technology from AN)

Now for the mind blowing results...the temps of the rest went down and has stayed at 21.5C. It appears that the nutrient solution I was using was causing my res to heat up. I had no idea that this was even possible, but I guess with everything in the res, the reaction causes heat. So I have not added any more of the Green Planet nutes and I went straight with AN. So far, my temps are low and have not spiked any. I have bottles ready just in case.

Have any of you ever experienced this? I had no idea that nutrients can cause temp changes in the res. With AN I am seeing more responsive plants, my roots are still a work in progress but the temps are down and there is no slime as of now. Only slime that may be in the res could be within the growing pebbles. May run some water through her to see if I can push any out without actually removing the pebbles and causing other issues. The tap root touches the bottom of the pot now I am hoping for some root development.

I probably wont see much root development as I switched to flower last week. I am guessing roots don't grow much when in flower...could be wrong but time will tell

Would love your feedback on this and if you ever experienced nutes causing your res to heat up.

Here are a few photos of the grow so far

Even though we had some root issues, the plant does seem pretty healthy and no signs of issues on top.

I did flip the switch to 12/12 on December 25th Christmas Day 10 Days ago - Still no white pistils..but they can appear quickly so not worried yet.

This plant is very short and bushy. I did FIM and Topping on her so when stretch kicks in I look forward to seeing what I have to work with

Organics.... the lap dog of Satan when it comes to hydro.

Im a little surprised peroxide did nothing. If the bottle has been around a while the active ingredients could have evaporated. If you run into this issue again try peroxide one more time. Its a very valuable lesson. And easily one of the most important disinfectants in our world. There are plenty out there, but this one is cheap, very effective, and has benefits not found in other disciplines.

There is little doubt the temp issues you were having caused the natives to get restless. An excellent exercise in organics gone very wrong. I think we discussed the good bad and ugly regarding organic eats. Some are amazing in hydro, others will give you lillipads and swamp creatures... sounds like you got the later.

One piece of advice i can offer is keep your nutrients simple till you know what youre looking for in a additive. One of the biggest issues is how they play together. Calcium, Micro, Silica, and other nutrients are known for issues with other nutes. For example: Micro is usually added to a clean reservoir first in a basic nutrient package. Best case scenario, add the Micro and let it run in the system for a while, then add Calcium and wait, then the rest of the nutrients. Silica, can be a bitch. I used a Silica product that have a Ph of 11. I diluted it before i added it to my res. then Phed again immediately.

Ever wonder why nutrient manufacturers offer so many different bottles of their junk? Well there is the obvious money making argument, but also, if they made a single nutrient with all the stuff a plant needs they couldn't put these items together without a veritable war zone in a bottle. When the dust clears nothing would work like it should because everything will be completely locked out.

Issues between nutrients are usually generically referred to as a lockout condition. This means that two nutes that dont get along met up in the res. and pissed each other off. Since they are pissed they dont want to play anymore, so they are not as bioavailable as they should be. Bioavailability is a good thing to learn. Bioavailability is the ease at which a plant can take in nutrients, and conditions that make this process easier or harder. Ph has an important impact on that. Lets say your plant is Calcium deficient. If you add Calcium but your Ph is at 5.5 your Calcium isn't as available to your plant as it could be if your Ph is at 6.3. There are charts by the pound out there if you look up bioavaiability of nutrients to plants according to Ph. Something like that.

Dude, endothermic heat from your nutrients... thats hardcore. Ive never heard of that, but it makes sense. You obviously had a very serious case of reservoir dogs. I dont believe it was a chemical reaction. It a biological one. You had a creature from the black lagoon nursery going on. AN makes a nice nutrient. You should do well with them. Ive never used them, but the Ph thing is,a nice plus.

There is a supplement called Rapid Start. This stuff is by General Hydro. Its amazing. Its used in cloning machines, and anywhere a seedling needs a leg up. I use it for roots. The stuff is great and i would highly recommend it. You can use it throughout the life of the plant. Its comparable to House and Garden Silver or Gold.

The plants look great. Your pistils will show shortly. Your plants have been through a lot, once they get out of second gear they are gonna go crazy.

I hope your holidays were worthwhile. Your new year is gonna be a good one, i can already tell.

Organics.... the lap dog of Satan when it comes to hydro.

Im a little surprised peroxide did nothing. If the bottle has been around a while the active ingredients could have evaporated. If you run into this issue again try peroxide one more time. Its a very valuable lesson. And easily one of the most important disinfectants in our world. There are plenty out there, but this one is cheap, very effective, and has benefits not found in other disciplines.

There is little doubt the temp issues you were having caused the natives to get restless. An excellent exercise in organics gone very wrong. I think we discussed the good bad and ugly regarding organic eats. Some are amazing in hydro, others will give you lillipads and swamp creatures... sounds like you got the later.

One piece of advice i can offer is keep your nutrients simple till you know what youre looking for in a additive. One of the biggest issues is how they play together. Calcium, Micro, Silica, and other nutrients are known for issues with other nutes. For example: Micro is usually added to a clean reservoir first in a basic nutrient package. Best case scenario, add the Micro and let it run in the system for a while, then add Calcium and wait, then the rest of the nutrients. Silica, can be a bitch. I used a Silica product that have a Ph of 11. I diluted it before i added it to my res. then Phed again immediately.

Ever wonder why nutrient manufacturers offer so many different bottles of their junk? Well there is the obvious money making argument, but also, if they made a single nutrient with all the stuff a plant needs they couldn't put these items together without a veritable war zone in a bottle. When the dust clears nothing would work like it should because everything will be completely locked out.

Issues between nutrients are usually generically referred to as a lockout condition. This means that two nutes that dont get along met up in the res. and pissed each other off. Since they are pissed they dont want to play anymore, so they are not as bioavailable as they should be. Bioavailability is a good thing to learn. Bioavailability is the ease at which a plant can take in nutrients, and conditions that make this process easier or harder. Ph has an important impact on that. Lets say your plant is Calcium deficient. If you add Calcium but your Ph is at 5.5 your Calcium isn't as available to your plant as it could be if your Ph is at 6.3. There are charts by the pound out there if you look up bioavaiability of nutrients to plants according to Ph. Something like that.

Dude, endothermic heat from your nutrients... thats hardcore. Ive never heard of that, but it makes sense. You obviously had a very serious case of reservoir dogs. I dont believe it was a chemical reaction. It a biological one. You had a creature from the black lagoon nursery going on. AN makes a nice nutrient. You should do well with them. Ive never used them, but the Ph thing is,a nice plus.

There is a supplement called Rapid Start. This stuff is by General Hydro. Its amazing. Its used in cloning machines, and anywhere a seedling needs a leg up. I use it for roots. The stuff is great and i would highly recommend it. You can use it throughout the life of the plant. Its comparable to House and Garden Silver or Gold.

The plants look great. Your pistils will show shortly. Your plants have been through a lot, once they get out of second gear they are gonna go crazy.

I hope your holidays were worthwhile. Your new year is gonna be a good one, i can already tell.

That post was just crazy full of information!! Thanks for all of that. I love learning as much as I love growing, and those tips really helped, just never had a chance to get back on here to reply because of a busy work schedule. Things are finally slowing down :)

Yeah I am starting to see how organics can be the root of all evil, but in all fairness, its the only solution I have tried before AN. AN has been great so far. I too am a little surprised the Hydrogen Peroxide never kicked in gear like everyone has said it would. It is only 3%, but having said that, the bottle I have used was on the shelf for a while now and I picked up a new bottle today to add to the res when I get home.

I am going to stick with AN for the time being. The only other nute I am adding from the previous brand is the CalMag and Root Builder. I figured I can't go wrong with the CalMag especially under 2 LED lights, and the root builder, well...it has been helping. Since my last update, the roots are still brown, but NOT slimy. The temps are still lower while using AN and although not prime temps. Hitting between 21.5 and 22.0. I am adding cold frozen bottles each day 2-3 times and I don't mind doing that, but the extra step would be nice to be eliminated. PH is stable between 5.83 - 5.95 as the week goes on.

Yeah she has been through a lot, and she is showing some life. Pistils are there and the tops are starting to be developed. New post to follow.

Thanks again for the info, has been a great help to get things on the right path!

So things are moving along nicely, at least I have myself believing they are haha

With all the root issues that I had, I am surprised the plant is still functional, I may have got my hands on this issue just in time, with some washing of the roots, some frozen bottles for lower temps, change in nutes and adding H2O2 I think we have it nailed down.

The roots are not great looking and I refuse to take a photo for here, but one thing I will say is that roots are growing, there are bright white roots growing top to bottom, the rest are brown from the previous issues and with the new H2O2 solution I have gotten today, I am hoping it will clear it up. Either way lets get on with the show!

Last night I took the girl out to examine and as much as I never wanted to, I gave her a trimming. She is week officially 14 days from switch to 12/12, after moving a few leaves I seen all sorts of opportunities for growth so I said f*@k it and decided to make away with them. There was not a whole lot removed, just enough to allow light on the branches with some sites that were visible.

Here are some shots of the plant before any trimmings

For a plant that has been through hell and back she is green and is alive!

Now for some shots of her after I had opened her up...

As you can tell from the last photo, you can see what leaves were removed. Not a lot, maybe a handful, and it opened her up all over.

I have to say, I was not expecting my plant to be so short and bushy as this. The plant has taken a very strange shape to her with no LST. The plant grows more width than height. I read this can be triggered when using FIM. I did FIM & 1 topping. So far there has not been a great deal of stretch, maybe she wont grow big, but hopefully the buds will!

Have read about people removing lower areas where popcorn buds grow, once I know stretch is over, I will be removing the bottoms small parts where the popcorn grows so the energy can be sent to other areas for better bud development.

Fingers crossed all goes well and we have a great ending to this crazy story!

Until next time...smoke em if ya got em!

I'm glad to hear you can use some of my rambling. I get a little verbose sometimes
Im the same way about learning. And our hobby provides a wonderful avenue in that regard.

There are some great organic products out there. Many Gen. Hydro products work just fine in water.

H2O2 needs to be fresh. It looses its magic if it's been on the medicine cabinet too long. Learn how to use it. It's s very powerful tool. Once you have it down go buy some 30% and save yourself a truckload of cash... please be aware that this shit is no joke. Gloves and eye protection are manditory!

AN makes a great product from what I hear, i personally have never used it, but it's wildly popular, i can only imagine it's because it works. Gotta have a Calmg. The only one I wouldn't recommend is by Remo. As for root building there are 2 truly fantastic additives for that... Rapid Start and Home and Garden Silver (for hydro, there's a Gold, but it is for soil. H and G is stupid expensive so I go with Rapid Start. Use it correctly, and you never grow without it.

Do you have the means, power wise, money wise for a chiller?

AN indica in a tight space needs to be trimmed in my opinion. You can do a lot with just tucking a large leaf under the new stuff to. The second you trim your plant the hormones change and the plant slows a bit to bush out. This is the whole idea behind topping.

There's nothing wrong with that plant at all. It looks great. The shape its taken is genetics

If you plan on removing more stuff do it before the stretch finishes, ideally do it all before flower.

You're gonna be just fine. And your gonna learn quick because you want to. I'm looking forward to seeing your final product

I'm glad to hear you can use some of my rambling. I get a little verbose sometimes
Im the same way about learning. And our hobby provides a wonderful avenue in that regard.

There are some great organic products out there. Many Gen. Hydro products work just fine in water.

H2O2 needs to be fresh. It looses its magic if it's been on the medicine cabinet too long. Learn how to use it. It's s very powerful tool. Once you have it down go buy some 30% and save yourself a truckload of cash... please be aware that this shit is no joke. Gloves and eye protection are manditory!

AN makes a great product from what I hear, i personally have never used it, but it's wildly popular, i can only imagine it's because it works. Gotta have a Calmg. The only one I wouldn't recommend is by Remo. As for root building there are 2 truly fantastic additives for that... Rapid Start and Home and Garden Silver (for hydro, there's a Gold, but it is for soil. H and G is stupid expensive so I go with Rapid Start. Use it correctly, and you never grow without it.

Do you have the means, power wise, money wise for a chiller?

AN indica in a tight space needs to be trimmed in my opinion. You can do a lot with just tucking a large leaf under the new stuff to. The second you trim your plant the hormones change and the plant slows a bit to bush out. This is the whole idea behind topping.

There's nothing wrong with that plant at all. It looks great. The shape its taken is genetics

If you plan on removing more stuff do it before the stretch finishes, ideally do it all before flower.

You're gonna be just fine. And your gonna learn quick because you want to. I'm looking forward to seeing your final product

Yeah rambling is all good...verbose is the way I like it...to the point, no bullshit haha

As for the chiller comment...I seen a few on Amazon.ca for about $150-$200. I was really going to get a chiller for the next grow, but having said that its up in the air on getting a bigger tent instead. Currently using a 2.5 X 2.5 X 5.5 and thinking if I get a 4 X 4 tent I can use my hydro in the 2.5 X 2.5 tent for a mother plant to make clones, let them veg in there and bring them into the 4 X 4 in soil for scrogging the clones maximizing my space & yield. Honestly think that would be the better way to go, again, up in the air and still looking at options.

Yeah rambling is all good...verbose is the way I like it...to the point, no bullshit haha

As for the chiller comment...I seen a few on Amazon.ca for about $150-$200. I was really going to get a chiller for the next grow, but having said that its up in the air on getting a bigger tent instead. Currently using a 2.5 X 2.5 X 5.5 and thinking if I get a 4 X 4 tent I can use my hydro in the 2.5 X 2.5 tent for a mother plant to make clones, let them veg in there and bring them into the 4 X 4 in soil for scrogging the clones maximizing my space & yield. Honestly think that would be the better way to go, again, up in the air and still looking at options.
A chiller is a luxury for sure. I think im with you... a bigger area is a great idea.

If you decide to go RDWC I can show you a way to drop your water temp by 10 degrees and it won't cost more that $25. It's kind of a clever trick used in cooling aquariums. Stupid easy, and surprisingly effective. But you need a reservoir. I will never own another chiller

A chiller is a luxury for sure. I think im with you... a bigger area is a great idea.

If you decide to go RDWC I can show you a way to drop your water temp by 10 degrees and it won't cost more that $25. It's kind of a clever trick used in cooling aquariums. Stupid easy, and surprisingly effective. But you need a reservoir. I will never own another chiller
I am very unfamiliar with RDWC. Maybe I can get that setup cheaper than a chiller if it is more efficient.

Yay more reading....

I am very unfamiliar with RDWC. Maybe I can get that setup cheaper than a chiller if it is more efficient.

Yay more reading....
You've done the hard part. To recirculate, you will need another tub, lid, water pump, hoses and bulkheads. Some use PVC pipe, but I use hoses because they are flexible, easier to work with, you can disassemble the whole thing for cleaning, and about 50 other reasons. To each there own.

Here are some pics of my rig. First, i dont fuck around with cheesy bulkheads. I use Hayward and that's it. I'm not saying the cheaper ones dont work, but leaks suck. I use 2 inch hose, so the bulkheads are sorta huge. Also, all my pots have flat sides, which really helps in my opinion. A 5 gallon bucket has a radial surface, so the first thing a bulkhead fitting has to do is flatten that surface out. And you're limited (sorta) to the size of the fitting in relation to the radius of the bucket. There are charts out there that will show what you can get away with.

So, i fill my system from the reservoir. I have an autofill valve coming from my RO filter
The water level never changes and I don't have to sit there and watch it fill. The water travels down a 30inch long 2 inch hose to the first bucket,then through a short hose/bulkhead assembly to the second bucket. From there a water pump picks up the nutrient water and pushes it back to the res. Pretty simple.

The benefits of RDWC. Adding nutrients, Ph tuning, adding water, taking measurements, are all much easier. My Ph, PPMs, and temp are constantly monitored from one meter. You may notice the meter readings dont make sense in the picture right now... there isn't enough water in it, I'm doing a nute change. Another benefit, You will have a much larger nutrient base, so it will last much longer. Your water will stay cooler, AND you can use my goofy little ghetto chiller. It's really not hard, i will help you

First pic is of my res. You will see an inline fan on the right side and a hole in the lid on the other... ghetto chiller... boom done. 5th and 6th pic are of the meter probe and meter chassis. 7th pic is of the system and finally the last pic is with the lid off the res. The hose on the left is the return. If I add a nutrient, the system will stabilise in about 10 minutes, but that is dictated by your return pump. The gizmo in the res. On the right side is the autofill. Best $15 I ever spent... ever
5d8820fcee34b6bdfffc6740da5b1d8c.jpg
69bb0cf922d0a50c167c52feb0ec0a3c.jpg
2d15d14593772a3d8a1620390d670f23.jpg
a798c70d8e4094224b20bc13744ce492.jpg
e5294e8e0577a4fb22fef71adaa14eed.jpg
686ab96d3d4779cffee9553ffafcdbde.jpg
7ec8f86070a524818736513fdbf9baea.jpg
55b1e6956073e5585b090db0122c9164.jpg

Holy smokes!!!

That is a pretty insane setup there. I was looking at parts and yeah its expensive, its not something I am going to be able to do right yet. Once work picks up and more dollars are coming in then I will look at that option. I would love to get that geared up and I will be reaching out to you for help on building this.

Tonight I took a couple photos of my plant, and I will share with you all the root progress. Be warned, it is not a pretty site but it is improving.

When I first claimed I had root rot or the start of it, it was horrid. I am not sure how the plant survived or lived through this but it did.

Here is what I was dealing with

20171229_235545.jpg

No hate here guys...I know it was bad, its a learning experience for me and I am working the best I can with what I have to correct this.

After washing the roots under the taps, providing frozen bottles of water, H2O2 a couple times a week, the roots are looking better. Each day they are getting more white and I am seeing new growth. They are still not amazing, but they are a lot healthier than they were. Here is what they look like now..

20180111_223914.jpg

20180111_223947.jpg
20180111_223952.jpg

As for the flowering stage, only 4 days since I last took some photos of the tops and we went from a couple hairs to some fuzz balls.

20180111_223839.jpg
20180111_223844.jpg

Another interesting turn of events happened today. I was pricing items on Amazon and I accidentally hit the checkout button. I did not mean to I was only getting a quote for prices, but...now I have the following on order (i know i can cancel order but f*ck it...its done)

- 4 X 4 Grow Tent
- GH Rapid Start
- GH CaliMag
- 5 X 3 Gallon Smart Pots
- 5KG Brick of Coco Coir
- Trellis Netting for Scrogging the new grow tent

Not only will this grow be bigger then my past grows, this will be my 1st grow using Coco

Will update on the White Widow as more happens. Waiting for the house to smell now :)

Holy smokes!!!

That is a pretty insane setup there. I was looking at parts and yeah its expensive, its not something I am going to be able to do right yet. Once work picks up and more dollars are coming in then I will look at that option. I would love to get that geared up and I will be reaching out to you for help on building this.

Tonight I took a couple photos of my plant, and I will share with you all the root progress. Be warned, it is not a pretty site but it is improving.

When I first claimed I had root rot or the start of it, it was horrid. I am not sure how the plant survived or lived through this but it did.

20171229_235545.jpg

No hate here guys...I know it was bad, its a learning experience for me and I am working the best I can with what I have to correct this.

After washing the roots under the taps, providing frozen bottles of water, H2O2 a couple times a week, the roots are looking better. Each day they are getting more white and I am seeing new growth. They are still not amazing, but they are a lot healthier than they were. Here is what they look like now..

20180111_223914.jpg

20180111_223947.jpg
20180111_223952.jpg

As for the flowering stage, only 4 days since I last took some photos of the tops and we went from a couple hairs to some fuzz balls.

20180111_223839.jpg
20180111_223844.jpg

Another interesting turn of events happened today. I was pricing items on Amazon and I accidentally hit the checkout button. I did not mean to I was only getting a quote for prices, but...now I have the following on order (i know i can cancel order but f*ck it...its done)

- 4 X 4 Grow Tent
- GH Rapid Start
- GH CaliMag
- 5KG Brick of Coco Coir

Not only will this grow be bigger then my past grows, this will be my 1st grow using Coco

Will update on the White Widow as more happens. Waiting for the house to smell now :)
Glad to see you trying coco. I am learning to grow in CoCo right now and I love it so far. Its more work if you hand water but the rewards is better than soil imo...️

Glad to see you trying coco. I am learning to grow in CoCo right now and I love it so far. Its more work if you hand water but the rewards is better than soil imo...️
Yeah I will be hand watering. Will setup 4 or 5 plants in the new tent under a scrog. I know it requires a lot more frequent watering but I'm sure I can handle that lol will start a journal once started.

Holy smokes!!!

20171229_235545.jpg

20180111_223914.jpg

20180111_223947.jpg
20180111_223952.jpg

20180111_223839.jpg
20180111_223844.jpg

- 4 X 4 Grow Tent
- GH Rapid Start
- GH CaliMag
- 5KG Brick of Coco Coir

Oh damn! Hopefully it wasn't a big bottle of Rapid Start. Haha

Oh damn! Hopefully it wasn't a big bottle of Rapid Start. Haha

hahaha yeah that stuff is not cheap! I got the 125ml bottle

I also decided to not go the route of manually watering,. I got a Automated watering spray/drip system with pump that will do the work for me. Just got to connect it to a res and we are in business!

That post was just crazy full of information!! Thanks for all of that. I love learning as much as I love growing, and those tips really helped, just never had a chance to get back on here to reply because of a busy work schedule. Things are finally slowing down :)

Yeah I am starting to see how organics can be the root of all evil, but in all fairness, its the only solution I have tried before AN. AN has been great so far. I too am a little surprised the Hydrogen Peroxide never kicked in gear like everyone has said it would. It is only 3%, but having said that, the bottle I have used was on the shelf for a while now and I picked up a new bottle today to add to the res when I get home.

I am going to stick with AN for the time being. The only other nute I am adding from the previous brand is the CalMag and Root Builder. I figured I can't go wrong with the CalMag especially under 2 LED lights, and the root builder, well...it has been helping. Since my last update, the roots are still brown, but NOT slimy. The temps are still lower while using AN and although not prime temps. Hitting between 21.5 and 22.0. I am adding cold frozen bottles each day 2-3 times and I don't mind doing that, but the extra step would be nice to be eliminated. PH is stable between 5.83 - 5.95 as the week goes on.

Yeah she has been through a lot, and she is showing some life. Pistils are there and the tops are starting to be developed. New post to follow.

Thanks again for the info, has been a great help to get things on the right path!
Please do yourself a favour and go out and buy some Flying Skull Z7. Use this and all your problems will disappear. .

Morning everyone! Its been 10 days since the last post...

Today is day 28 since switching the lights. Not sure if I wanna count the first week as part of flowering where there were no signs of pistils, which would put us at day 21.

I went in and got a couple photos of her tonight, sorry for the bad color it's taken in the tent, next time I will "hit the lights"

Now if you notice in the 1st picture, you can see that a couple buds are starting to turn orange already. Been reading it can happen if pollination happens, there are no males plants and she is the only one...she is a few weeks in so I am not worried, I suspect its normal as the development kicks into high gear.

She seems pretty healthy so far and I am still fighting with the water temps and roots. Daily feeding of frozen H2O. Only a few weeks to go, learned a lot from this and will have something to stop the root problem from starting in the next DWC grow :) 2 X 3 coco grow is next in line

So talking about the next grow...how about I tell you the seeds I have, its only a couple, but maybe you have grown some of these and would recommend to use one over another...I only have 6 containers going into the 4X4 for the scrog

GG#4 (2 seeds)
Kushy Kush (1 Seed)
King Tut Autoflower (2 seeds)
Blueberry Cheesecake (1 seed)
ChocMatic (1 seed)
R.K.S. Afghani X Columbian X Thai (2 seeds)
Special Kush #1 (1 Seed)

Which will you grow together, if any. That GG4 is a God Damn monster

I have 2 Lemon Kush seeds on the way to add to that mix as well.

I will more than likely do GG4, Special Kush, Lemon Kush, RKS Afghani X Columbian X Thai

I will be setting up 6 pots perhaps, maybe 5..not sure...so I am undecided on 2 seeds, it will all be under a SCROG, freaking excited to get this started

Good morning everyone,

Another update with some photos and information.

As you know by reading this journal I have had issues with heat in my res and had some stages of root rot which I seemed to have gotten under control.

Now..I have setup my new grow tent. Its a monster when comparing to my old one. This thing is 4 X 4 X 6

I never had to add any frozen water bottles in the res for almost a week now. The temps in the room are down big time! I am getting a low of 17C and high of 23C

When I checked the water res temps I am getting 19C - 20.4C and no higher

A few things could have done this, either the new tent allowing more space/air without a chance of heat buildup. I also removed my big oscillating fan from the room, and I also covered the pebbles up so no light is getting in. Either way, whatever it was, the room gets chilly now and the res is under control! Onwards and upwards right :)

Here are some photos taken over the past 24 hours of the plant as its starting bud development. Still no real signs of buds yet, but we have pleanty of hairs! Some hairs have receeded and turned orange already, and was told this is genetics..nothing I am worried about at all compared to what I was dealing with.

Although she is looking good she is NOT smelling yet. There is no odor or smell coming out of that tent yet. Maybe when she starts to pack on some weight and actually start producing buds then we will notice a difference in smell. I can leave the doors open for a couple hours and you wouldnt even know I was growing anything.

For now, here are some shots of the beast. She looks yummy!

26829963_10155050162326965_1918392028_o.jpg

27157171_10155050162411965_1937992905_n.jpg

27398210_10155050162386965_1176252954_o.jpg

27329562_10155050162331965_230784948_o.jpg

27294366_10155050162356965_860479452_n.jpg

27292661_10155050162426965_2086814993_n.jpg

27265544_10155050162456965_1412230935_o.jpg

27157601_10155050162446965_1320805088_n.jpg

27265083_10155050162351965_852766500_o.jpg

27157171_10155050162411965_1937992905_n.jpg

Its under the LED photos, I will get some out of the tent soon, just been busy with other life things and rather not move the plant around too much.

Smoke em if ya got em!

Back
Top Bottom