Infestation! Need help!

Luvinbuds33

Grow setup: 4 HSO Purple Trainwreck under 1000w HPS. Medium is a 50/50 of Fox Farm Ocean Forest/Happy Frog. Plants are on week 5 from seed, and appear to be very healthy with the exception of the infestation.

I have searched for pest problems and have not been able to find anything relating to the symptoms that the rather large, spider looking pests have induced. They are eating the tips of the leaves, but there aren't any visible eggs/larvae or webs. There are not spots on the leaves either. I just discovered them, but they seem to be detrimental at a fast rate.

I have found 4 of the larger spider like pests, they have gray/white lines on them. I also found what appears to be a small mite of some kind.

I am new to growing so any information/solution(s) to this will help!

image_4_.png
image_3_.png
image_2_.png
image_1_.png

Re: Infestation!! Need help!

Grow setup: 4 HSO Purple Trainwreck under 1000w HPS. Medium is a 50/50 of Fox Farm Ocean Forest/Happy Frog. Plants are on week 5 from seed, and appear to be very healthy with the exception of the infestation.

I have searched for pest problems and have not been able to find anything relating to the symptoms that the rather large, spider looking pests have induced. They are eating the tips of the leaves, but there aren't any visible eggs/larvae or webs. There are not spots on the leaves either. I just discovered them, but they seem to be detrimental at a fast rate.

I have found 4 of the larger spider like pests, they have gray/white lines on them. I also found what appears to be a small mite of some kind.

I am new to growing so any information/solution(s) to this will help!

image_4_.png
image_3_.png
image_2_.png
image_1_.png
i think the tips of leafs is not eating for any animals and the spider in the picturs don t eat leafs but some others animals:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom