Info needed on strains from RQS & Barneys Farm

HigherTheHigh

Im wanting frow some really different strains this year after only ever growing basic indica & hybrid strains.

I will be growing in soil and 90% organic apart from the calcium supplement i will be giving them which i think is synthetic.

Just wondered if anyone has grew these strains yet?

Im about to order seeds from either:

BARNEYS FARM SEEDS

Orange Sherbert

Gorilla Zkittles

Strawberry Lemonade

Blueberry OG

ROYAL QUEEN SEEDS

Sweet Zkittles

Sherbet Queen

Legendry Punch

Wedding Gelato

Iv always dealt with Royal Queen Seeds from the start, i was wondering if they could supply them as a sponsored grow maybe? no idea how you go about it but im sure if its not possible ill still go with either.

I’m 5 weeks into growing Barney’s Gorilla Zkittles myself. So far it is one of the strains doing very well in my tent setup. Trying mainlining and taking longer to get to that flowering stage, but looking healthy

AB620763-794D-49BD-9B68-90D37FF6CCD7.jpeg

Everything has been fine so far. Just using tap water to feed with black strap molasses in the past week. Trimmed leaves off with my mainlining and the smell is very nice. Slightly stronger then I was expecting

I have did well with Barnes Farm genetics. Didn't like a strain or 2 but it wasn't the plants themselves. Just the high or flavor wasn't to my liking. Old school G-13 Haze is still one of their best.

I have the Gorilla Zkettles going now also. They are great plants. I just put them into flower so will know more in a couple months.

I popped them in mid Dec I think LOL. They have been in flower for 10 days now. Major difference is the tall pheno has much longer internodes. I an real happy with them so far.

I have just got my seeds but im going to order some from Barneys in a second but im wondering is there any Royal Queen Seeds reps on this forum as the strains iv bought there isnt much info on what they can help with.

Im a fan of northern lights as it really helps my anxiety as i worry 24/7, depression is another i need a strain for im just wondering if any of those iv bought will work.

Not positive what the Gorilla Zkittlez will actually come out. My guess is it should be good for depression. I don't have to deal with depression. I do have chronic pain so attitude is everything for me. I think the same things that keep my mind off the pain and my brain happy would work for depression.

My favorite strain is real similar to Grandaddy Purps. I find the purps has a real warm happy buzz. While it is almost totally indica it doesn't just stone you down like some indicas can do. A good Headband never fails to put a smile on my face. It is kind of a reaction of the weed on the brain. Yours eyes squint a little and a smile comes on your face it just happens naturally. From what I have found if you can put a smile on your face for whatever reason it is a good thing. Nurture the mind don't dumb it down.

I don’t think Barney’s sell it, but look into growing some Cinderella 99 for your needs. It’s a very relaxing, happy and colour mesmerizing strain for me, but energetic for my cousin. I really liked my Cookie Monster and another family fav Black Domina.

I am on the energetic side of the Cinderella 99. At least for now C-99 is my favorite daytime weed. Energetic also comes with lots of psychoactive affects making it relaxing. C-99 is strong enough you can smoke yourself into paranoia if you try.

I have good chance to compare it to the Gorilla Zkittlez head to head as I have both going in this grow.

red diesel is a good grower and decent smoke.
Peyote Critical is good to grow and loves training.
Liberty Haze grows beautiful amd huge buds
Laughing Buddha is also a brilliant grower , long flower time but worth the waiting.
Utopia haze in my garden are the most beautiful coloured buds i have ever grown. dark purple leaves with multicolored buds.
Rqs Critical grows easy and would scrog brilliantly
RQS Hulkberry smokes heavy and grows vigorous branching ready for big buds.(my failing light limited my yield drastically)

I’m 5 weeks into growing Barney’s Gorilla Zkittles myself. So far it is one of the strains doing very well in my tent setup. Trying mainlining and taking longer to get to that flowering stage, but looking healthy

AB620763-794D-49BD-9B68-90D37FF6CCD7.jpeg
Gonna follow this grow.. was considering these seeds but didnt commit bought the Chronic Thunder instead for next season grow.. interested to see how Zkittles grows :)

Thanks I have a couple of those. What was better the Peyote Critical or the Liberty Haze?
for growing , they both grow fairly easy but still got to trim up the dried Liberty to compkete her harvest. The trial smoke of liberty was nice and heady but rush dried so flavour wasnt there yet. She will benefit for her cure and i think she will be a stronger smoke than the Peyote already. Love how big the liberty got after the flip too. She needs space .
good luck .

Back
Top Bottom