Information please

Welcome to 420mag!! My one tent setup was ordered out of HT they had the carbon scrubber on the outside of the tent. While it worked to a point by the end of flower all you could smell in my house was bud. So I switched it up and put it inside. Haven't smelled mj in my house since. Hope this helps have a good day!!!

Hello Giants fan thanks for the information got a question for you is everyone on 420 an Indian from the sub continent thanks

Let's roll with this for a minute.

Giants, what size are your filters? I was considering a build of ducting going to a 5gal bucket, cutting a hole in the bottom for 4in ducting and setting a homemade screen of carbon on top. The side hole was for stealth. Bucket would be on a shelf and ducting coming in behind so nothing hanging out. I'm afraid of having the filter as exhaust, especially when one is on intake, and ruining the fan due to load.

Hello how’s it going didn’t mean anything just a lot of people finish the chat with Namaste thanks

The peace sign might have fallen out of favor with the hippies, lol, so an alternative was needed. (At least since the Internet opened up the entire world - and folks began to realize that it's not always a sign for "peace" in every country ;) .)

I still say, "Cool," a lot, though.

Let's roll with this for a minute.

Giants, what size are your filters? I was considering a build of ducting going to a 5gal bucket, cutting a hole in the bottom for 4in ducting and setting a homemade screen of carbon on top. The side hole was for stealth. Bucket would be on a shelf and ducting coming in behind so nothing hanging out. I'm afraid of having the filter as exhaust, especially when one is on intake, and ruining the fan due to load.
I've seen those...folks say they work. I once built a homemade filter but it didn't work. It was WAY smaller than a 5 gallon bucket though.

Back
Top Bottom