Information

geno

i'm trying to find out how a drug called gabapentin affects a drug test. the papers that come with the medicine says it does alter drug testing. i called the lab & the m.o. told me he couldn't tell me because i could use it to cheat. i've been trying every since to find out what it does & will it cover pot smoke.

i'm not really liking the med itself but for now it helps with the pain in my lower back. i have it by a script from Dr. I'm only trying to find out if it does screw up drug testing cause it'll make my life alittle easier. i'm not in a medical marijuanna state & so i have to stay under the radar. untill i have an operation on my back i'm stuck taking this and other meds that i like even less cause they cause addiction, i'll have to deal with that later to. only looking for answers, & i'm not very computor savy. actually i'm very poor with computor skills.

I read somewhere that it might cause false positives on the cheaper tests. I do not remember which substance(s) that it might show - only that it wasn't cannabis. It was a while back and the person I was checking for ended up not going on the med so I didn't try to find out more. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom