Informative Conference Coming Soon

MedicalCamelot

420 Member
Good Afternoon everyone, I am posting today not as much as an advertisement but more of a way to gauge people's interest and to see how popular the event could be. So on April 20th there is going to be a Medicinal Marijuana conference in Bangkok, Thailand with various speakers, and a schedule to suit everyone's needs. There is a loose schedule attached to this post as well so you can get a feel for what the event is going to be offering to everyone. If you could let me know about your opinions on this matter and whether or not you would be interested to not be afraid to let me know. Thank you and have a great day!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 12.07.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 12.07.29 PM.png
    308.5 KB · Views: 293
  • Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 12.07.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 12.07.17 PM.png
    518.3 KB · Views: 307
Is this just a spam post? You posted the same information a couple of months ago, but didn't respond to other posts in that thread.

Are you going to have anyone from the Dronkers family come speak at your thing? As far as I know, Ben's son Alan still keeps a house in Thailand. The fact that they collectively earn a comfortable living does not detract from the literal millions of dollars the Dronkers family has given to the fight for cannabis over the decades. They have a lot more than "merely" their Sensi Seeds business - but even with that alone being considered... I read that, at one point, there were two strains of cannabis that were prescribed for medicinal use in Holland - and one of them was Sensi Seeds' own creation, the Jack Herer strain.

And, because this thing is focused on the medicinal aspects of cannabis, I hope that you have invited someone (or even several someones) from the CMCR (Center for Medicinal Cannabis Research) to attend your conference and, preferably, speak.
Established in 2000, the UC Center for Medicinal Cannabis has been at the forefront of advancing science and policy relating to the potential clinical benefits and limitations of cannabis and cannabinoids as medicine. With support from the California State Legislature, the CMCR initiated the first therapeutic studies using smoked cannabis in over 20 years, completed key studies regarding the short-term benefits of cannabis for the treatment of neuropathic pain and spasticity, and has an active, ongoing program of research. Over the years the Center has established close and productive relationships with key Federal and State agencies, has significantly impacted policy, and remains a national leader in the field.

Back
Top Bottom