Infrequent smoker passing a drug test?

BlackHayze

Hey guys, brand new to this forum, but from my online research this seems to come up a lot, so I registered to actually ask a question and get some feedback.

I'm a fairly infrequent smoker, I'm talking there may be one week in my life where I've smoked more than a day in that week, and only one month where I've ever smoked one time every week. So very infrequent, never every day, rarely ever week. Mostly once a month, maybe twice or three times a month.

Before last night (Thursday, 6/6/13) I had not smoked in at least a month, probably more. But to be absolutely positive, let's say its been a month since my last time smoking. My friend brought over an ounce of purple weed, so I had to partake, not thinking at all I had an interview for a job the next day. I took a couple bowl hits, and we shared a joint between 5 people. I got pretty high, and then did my interview today. Turns out they want a drug test and want me to start next week after the drug test, indicating it's going to happen very soon.

Now, as I said, I'm an extremely infrequent smoker, and am fairly skinny (5' 11", maybe 160 pounds.) My metabolism is fairly high, I'm going to start running in between now and the drug test. But, if the drug test were to happen say Sunday, or Monday (I'm going to push for Tuesday or Wednesday) would I be ok? Given 3-4, hopefully 5 or 6 days, being a really infrequent smoker, while drinking water constantly and running every day to try to speed up my metabolism?

I've definitely been drinking a shit ton of water. I have some ways of delaying it I'm pretty sure (a.k.a. waiting to ask how I actually set up the test, as that info was never given to me) but I'm worried I still won't pass, as this is a damn good paying job for a college kid haha.

You should be ok with just dilution the morning of the test
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade in the morning
pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup

You should be ok with just dilution the morning of the test
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade in the morning
pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup

For midstream urine, I've only ever taken drug tests when I had prepared in advance so I knew I was clean, and so I never really worried about these things, but wouldn't it be suspicious if they hear you pee into the toilet? My previous time I'm pretty sure they said don't pee in the toilet and don't flush or turn the faucet on. If I pee in the toilet, even silently, they would be able to tell if they don't want the toilet flushed.

For midstream urine, I've only ever taken drug tests when I had prepared in advance so I knew I was clean, and so I never really worried about these things, but wouldn't it be suspicious if they hear you pee into the toilet? My previous time I'm pretty sure they said don't pee in the toilet and don't flush or turn the faucet on. If I pee in the toilet, even silently, they would be able to tell if they don't want the toilet flushed.
I've never had a tech ask me not to pee in the toilet. They tell you not to flush but that should be it. If you're worried about it I would just pee a little in the corner of the stall and then into the collection cup.

Back
Top Bottom