Infused oils

@River Ranger
I don't think you asked a stupid question. I use Soy Lecithin to my Coco Oil. It is an emulsifier and supposedly there is some science behind the Lecithin making the oil more bio-available due to breaking it down more. Lecithin is an OTC (over the counter) medication prescribed to people with high cholesterol. So it breaks down fats and oils. Probably why my cholesterol is spot on after 6 yrs of daily doses.

What information do you have regarding Flax Seed? The seed itself, or the oil?

@River Ranger
I don't think you asked a stupid question. I use Soy Lecithin to my Coco Oil. It is an emulsifier and supposedly there is some science behind the Lecithin making the oil more bio-available due to breaking it down more. Lecithin is an OTC (over the counter) medication prescribed to people with high cholesterol. So it breaks down fats and oils. Probably why my cholesterol is spot on after 6 yrs of daily doses.

What information do you have regarding Flax Seed? The seed itself, or the oil?
Was curios about using flax seed oil instead of olive oil

I started with alcohol (Everclear) tinctures. Then i went to butter. The tinctures were "hot" from the alcohol. The butter touts about 75%-80% saturated fats. I found info purporting Coco Oil at 95% saturated fat. People are flipping out on the fat content. I have been bashed for using it daily. After some heart palpitations, i got to the doctor and had my cholesterol checked. It is fine and actually right where it should be.

So from what i understand (which can be incorrect) the oil's ability to strip and absorb trichomes is solely contingent upon its saturated fat content.

There are a ton of oils out there that i have contemplated as a new carrier and i would love some one to give me a link or some kind of info regarding the success of using alternative oils. :)

u dudes & dudettes have given me some info I did not have before. Now I can research the soy stuff on my own. THAT IS THE BEAUTY OF THIS FORUM/MAG SITE. You don't know how many lives you've touched by just writing what you wrote. Sometimes people get busy, interrupted, but it may not mean no interest.
Keep the faith.
:peace: :cool::morenutes::welcome:
I wonder if the Patient Puffer or anyone knows of an easy method for using fresh herb with coco oil? Do you use organic? I'm tired of spending good money for herb to use with coco oil. Very pricey, especially if you screw up just a tiny bit.
I have a need for very strong oil, I'm thinking 2 oz's or more for 1 quart oil. 4 oz's for 1/2 gal oil.

Thanks, I will plant that seed in my brain. When you harvest, do you dry, or can u use freshly harvested buds? :yummy:

My intention is to make strong to very strong oil or butter. I can tolerate a great deal of meds because I deal with chronic pain EVERYDAY. Sorry, I know there are people out there suffering a great deal more than I could ever dream of, that being said, I'm still in my own personal hell every day I wake up. So far, eating 3 brownies a day just isn't quite cuttin' it, so I'm adapting to survive. :peace::cool::passitleft:

I'll use coco oil but I dunno after that. Still researching & trying to find videos on the subject.
If you/y'all (ALIENS INCLUDED), know of good ratios of bud to oil, please advise. :peace::passitleft::surf::morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom