Inkdot's Tangerine Dream Grow In Soil - LED/CFL

it looks to me like to much nutes mate, if you have got a few weeks left then id give it a day or 2 then give a 1/4 strength feed and see how it goes, i wouldnt flush anymore, flushing removes everything from the soil good and bad, so its always best to use a weak feed after flushing to put something good back in the soil that the plant can take in, i wouldnt do anything for a couple of days and see how things go, could it possibly be over watering, try letting the pot dry out well between watering, make sure the top 3 inches are dry before watering and feeding again.

ive not seen them red patches before but the yellow patches look like over nute to me, so chances are it is a build up of something in the soil that the plants have taken in, so the flush should of helped rectify this problem, but it will take a few days to start to pick up, i done a test with a seedling, i gave it way to much nutes and all the leaves curled under and went dry, it took aver 10 days for it to pick up again, i had to transplant it into a new pot just to keep it alive, but this was a small seedling so i washed the roots and put it in new soil and it still took about 3 to 5 days to show any signs it was picking up, so id wait a couple of days and if the problems has not got worse then chances are they will pick back up, just keep an eye on things, i wouldnt flush again and make sure it dries out before you feed/water next, but when you do id use a weak feed just to make sure their is something in the soil that the plant can use.

Day 46 of flowering, still alive!

TD_bud_6-7_weeks.png

Hello 420!

The rust stopped but all leaves that were already damaged yellowed quickly to the point where I thought they were more bad then good. Therefore all big fan leaves had to go. This is unfortunate but had to be done because the leaves were like 80% damaged.

There is only four weeks left and the good news is the buds are looking healthy. I think they will be killer! I just won't get as much, but maybe that's for the better because I gotta cut down on the ganja consumption a lot after this grow is done and gone for personal reasons.

Overview shot. Big difference since last update two weeks ago. Both good and bad changes.
IMG_08937.JPG

Untopped plant is getting a lot of yellowing leaves otherwise looks fine. I don't know if I suck or if this is a tricky strain, but my last grow went a lot better and I probably used more nutes then. This grow I'd say I used just below average amount of nutes overall. Just a little on the conservative side but not too little. I guess the big flush hurt them. Maybe I should have given them a little nutes right after the flush was done.

IMG_09079.JPG

IMG_08868.JPG

Topped plant is now defoliated *cry*. Buds looks nice though! It doesn't show much in the pictures because there is no flash and my phone camera sucks, but there is quite a lot of frost on there. Gonna show more once the trichs are all milky or I get a decent camera.

IMG_09068.JPG
IMG_089612.JPG
IMG_091216.JPG

Will be back with another update somewhere around halfway between now and harvest.

Peace! :peace:

ok, so you got 4 weeks left as well, you could try upping the N slightly, try feeding one feed of the veg feed and this should put some life back into the leaves, but you may find now that you have removed all the leaves that the small bud leaves will start growing and these will turn into the fan leaves, so you might be better off putting a feed of the veg stage just to give some boost to the leaves, its the leaves that draw the moisture from the roots up to the tip of the plant, so if their is no leaves at the top then it would be benefiting the buds as much, i know you have flushed and as you have fed that means the plant is now getting something out the soil, so it should start to pick up, just go easy with the nutes, i think it will pick back up pretty quick now its been flushed, but if the nutes your using for flower are low in N then id feed something with N in it just to give the leaves a boost.

Thanks for the replies. I forgot about this journal. I ended up harvesting 1-2 weeks early because I lost all the fan leaves. Maybie that was a bit hasty decision since the small bud leaves were mostly fine.

Still I loved the smoke and so did all my stoner friends! Taste and smell was very mild probably since the buds didn't get time to develop full terpene profile.

Here are the pics of the four main colas on the bigger topped plant.

IMG_092710.JPG

IMG_092818.JPG

This concludes my TD journal. I currently grow two Arjans Haze #3 (short sativa). Feel free to check it out and feel free to move this to completed journals.

Thanks everyone who read this. :love:

Hey inkdot, shame on Nute sensitive TD, mine was same, I find a lot of strains from Barn Fam are nute sensitive, what i've found anyway. At least you still got a harvest :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom