Inkdot's Tangerine Dream Grow In Soil - LED/CFL

Looking good. So are those 2700k CFL bulbs?

How much weight are you expecting to harvest roughly from these two?

Mine are a similar size now and will be going into 12/12 this weekend I think :) My strain is known to stay very short so don't expect much stretching during 12/12.

I have two 65W CFLs, one 2700K and one 6300K

I have no idea on yield. If i get 40 g good trimmed bud I'll be happy.

For my strain, even if they don't look like it they are supposed to be very sativa dominant. A cross of G13 Haze and Nevilles A5 Haze. I expect the height to double after flowering sets in and it still hasen't. So hopefully I estimated the timing and growth right so that they won't come too near the lights or outgrow the room.

The bushy one stretched an incredible amount tonight, so hopefully the flowering starts soon.

Looking really good. We started our 12/12 on the same date. Mine also started to stretch a little, but now it seems to be focousing on new growth. Hell, i'm still hoping for a young lady lol. Anyways, your grow is looking great. Keep it up :goodjob:

Short update

Day 28 since seed popped, day 4 of 12/12. Still no preflowers.

Here is the mandatory overview. Good amount of stretching on for the big plant in the air pot.

IMG_067413.JPG

Closeup of the smaller plant. The intervenal chlorosis seems to be getting better. I think she liked the flush with pH:ed water. You can see some deformities on the small back leaves on some of the fan leaves. Look at the fan leaf on the very bottom of this picture and you will see it. I think this is a genetic flaw because it's reoccurring only on the back set of leaves.

IMG_06709.JPG

Looking really good. We started our 12/12 on the same date. Mine also started to stretch a little, but now it seems to be focousing on new growth. Hell, i'm still hoping for a young lady lol. Anyways, your grow is looking great. Keep it up :goodjob:

Thank you easy. Same here, I'm starting to see the very first sign of pre flowers but no sex showing yet... To small to take a picture yet. I guess next update will be when I know sex within the next week hopefully.

Still no definite on the sex although I'm very confident.

I changed the setup of the wires and power stips. Meanwhile I let the plants get some real sunlight for the first time! I had to take a few pictures.

IMG_067815.JPG

IMG_067712.JPG

Here is the new setup, much cleaner. Removed the big power strip from the roof and put it down at the bottom.

IMG_068012.JPG

The growth has slowed down quite a bit. Maybie they are finally changing into flower mode?

IMG_068114.JPG

I am really bad at keeping up ... but I am glad I stopped in and will try to stop in, in the future

They look very happy :green_heart:

Today I count as the official first day of flowering!

:party:

Small calyxes and little white hairs are showing up on all the grow tips of the big topped plant. The smaller untopped one is a bit behind in maturity but she still has a quite a few female preflowers at the internodes. Both are female! I hope no hermies!

TD_hair.jpg

10 weeks flowering time means I'll probably harvest on the last day of september for 74 days flowering total.

Thank you everyone who follows my journal. It's much more fun if I know someone is looking at my shitty cellphone pictures hehe! :thanks:

subd mate, pictures aint that bad, better than the pics from my fone, great journal so im along for the ride, i see you met icemud all ready, he can always give you some good advice if you need it, he is a great help to loads of growers on here,

Today I count as the official first day of flowering!

:party:

Small calyxes and little white hairs are showing up on all the grow tips of the big topped plant. The smaller untopped one is a bit behind in maturity but she still has a quite a few female preflowers at the internodes. Both are female! I hope no hermies!

TD_hair.jpg

10 weeks flowering time means I'll probably harvest on the last day of september for 74 days flowering total.

Thank you everyone who follows my journal. It's much more fun if I know someone is looking at my shitty cellphone pictures hehe! :thanks:

Congrats on the girls!! They're looking good. Oh and if you have been using your camera phone to take these pics, 2 thumbs up. All of your pics have been clear as hell. i use my phone also. Pics always seem to come out better. Happy flowering.

Hey Inkdot man,
Subbed mate, hope the dreaded TD work for you mate, all looking good though.

One thing i'l say mate, take a look back at my TD at start of flower, the tops were the same as that first flowering pic. new leaves are yellow and skinny. With my TD that was an Iron deff which some Ionic Boost sorted out. TD is also nute sensitive so dont over do it.

Day 3 of flowering, grand picture update

Hey JBC, yeah I'll def take care with the nutrients. I'm adding a few ml of Biobizz bioheaven each time I water that contains iron and other metals. BTW don't you think my phenos of TD look more indica then yours?

Today I did something I never really done before, I chopped some fan leaves. Then I ate them with some orange juice because I heard it's healthy. Now I'm feeling oddly relaxed... Very strange, but I haven't smoked in a few weeks so my sensitivity should be high :)

Anyway here is the classical overlook for comparison.

IMG_071115.JPG

And some other pictures!

IMG_069913.JPG

IMG_070418.JPG

IMG_069719.JPG

IMG_071011.JPG

IMG_070912.JPG

IMG_070614.JPG

Untill next time. Peace! :peace:

Hey guys appreciate the support! :thanks:

I decided to cut three more fan leaves. This time on the topped plant. The leaves I cut pointed inwards towards the center of the plant. Now a lot more bud sites are exposed. I don't like cutting leaves because the plants store nutrients in them but in this case do you think I made the right call?

IMG_071213.JPG

Compare it to this from my earlier post.
IMG_070614.JPG

Hey guys appreciate the support! :thanks:

I decided to cut three more fan leaves. This time on the topped plant. The leaves I cut pointed inwards towards the center of the plant. Now a lot more bud sites are exposed. I don't like cutting leaves because the plants store nutrients in them but in this case do you think I made the right call?

IMG_071213.JPG

Compare it to this from my earlier post.
IMG_070614.JPG

I think that was a good choice. Nice plants BTW! im a first time grower, and we just sprouted today! So excited! good luck!:peace:

That's looks good. Don't think it'll hurt her too bad (even if at all). You look like you really thought it out according to pics. Thumbs all the way up!!

Back
Top Bottom