Inoperable ovarian cancer urgent advice please

Power sun

420 Member
Hi everyone Power sun here

I urgently need a cannabis protocol using CBD oil made in my magic butter machine using fractionated coconut oil with added liquid sunflower lecithin (I do not know how much thc the oil has as I do not have a analysis indicator I am in the U.K.) I need help to advise my friend who is in late stage inoperable ovarian cancer. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you in anticipation

Power sun

I urgently need a cannabis protocol using CBD oil made in my magic butter machine using fractionated coconut oil with added liquid sunflower lecithin (I do not know how much thc the oil has as I do not have a analysis indicator I am in the U.K.) I need help to advise my friend who is in late stage inoperable ovarian cancer. Any advice would be appreciated.

Power sun
@SweetSue
She is much more informed on where things are located. I don't want to beat around the bush, so I just linked her here. She will answer you as soon as she sees the notification.

Welcome to the forum, and I hope we can help. :welcome:

Power sun

Hi - I too am in the UK and am also treating inoperable ovarian cancer.

On the advice of folk on here I contacted Mara Gordon (google her!) for information and advice; I had a long distance consultation (paid for this, obviously) with a clinic in California and was advised of a protocol appropriate to my illness, age and aims (to heal! Never say die! but of course cannabis can also be used for palliative care).

Originally I intended using CBD as I could buy this legally and easily online - however, I am advised that for the best chance of success you also REALLY NEED the THC; trials using mice (poor little blighters! I always feel guilty about the mice) have shown that THC alone can reduce the size of tumours including ovarian cancer tumours; that CBD alone appeared to have no effect - but that THC and CBD together were markedly more successful than THC alone! So I am now using THC as well as the bought-in CBD; and struggling myself with a steep learning curve in prep and dosing.

I bought a packet of 3 THC tests off ebay to get some idea of the strength of my brews - it gives me a bit more confidence. There is a bigger, better, dearer test kit available online, so when I can afford it..

I asked if I could post my protocol from Mara Gordon's people - it changed a couple of times but ended up as follows, bearing in mind this is for a woman in her 60s. Apparently the older the patient the lower the dose; a younger person will need a much higher dose. Also this is specifically for ovarian cancer; hence the emphasis on CBD. Quantities are for the active ingredient.

80g THC, with most of it taken at night and just 8g or so in the morning, first thing.
140g CBD daily, sublingually in 2 doses; 70g 3 hours after the morning THC and 70g 3 hours later.

This dose would be introduced slowly, especially the THC, depending on the patient's tolerance.

As you can see Mara Gordon doses with THC and CBD separately.

Now, how well this particular protocol is doing, I'm not sure yet - the idea would be to review it with a CA-125 test and up the dose if necessary.

Sorry if this has been a bit long. Best wishes to your friend for the control and cure of her cancer.

On the advice of folk on here I contacted Mara Gordon (google her!) for information and advice; I had a long distance consultation (paid for this, obviously) with a clinic in California and was advised of a protocol appropriate to my illness, age and aims (to heal! Never say die! but of course cannabis can also be used for palliative care).

Originally I intended using CBD as I could buy this legally and easily online - however, I am advised that for the best chance of success you also REALLY NEED the THC; trials using mice (poor little blighters! I always feel guilty about the mice) have shown that THC alone can reduce the size of tumours including ovarian cancer tumours; that CBD alone appeared to have no effect - but that THC and CBD together were markedly more successful than THC alone! So I am now using THC as well as the bought-in CBD; and struggling myself with a steep learning curve in prep and dosing.

I bought a packet of 3 THC tests off ebay to get some idea of the strength of my brews - it gives me a bit more confidence. There is a bigger, better, dearer test kit available online, so when I can afford it..

I asked if I could post my protocol from Mara Gordon's people - it changed a couple of times but ended up as follows, bearing in mind this is for a woman in her 60s. Apparently the older the patient the lower the dose; a younger person will need a much higher dose. Also this is specifically for ovarian cancer; hence the emphasis on CBD. Quantities are for the active ingredient.

80g THC, with most of it taken at night and just 8g or so in the morning, first thing.
140g CBD daily, sublingually in 2 doses; 70g 3 hours after the morning THC and 70g 3 hours later.

This dose would be introduced slowly, especially the THC, depending on the patient's tolerance.

Now, how well this particular protocol is doing, I'm not sure yet - the idea would be to review it with a CA-125 test and up the dose if necessary.

Sorry if this has been a bit long. Best wishes to your friend for the control and cure of her cancer.
Hi Nixie
Thank you so much for your detailed reply, I will take the information to my friend one question where do you get THC from as 80 gms is a lot to take in a single dose could she use suppositories at night ? In the mean time I will start my search and get her to join the 420 magazine. Mara Gordon is an amazing woman. I wish you well on your healing journey perhaps we could meet up one day I am in central U.k. it’s great to know there are folk like you here in U.K.
Best wishes to you xx

Are those dosages correct, or are they in mg? They seem very high as 80gm of THC requires a pound or more of flower, and 140gm CBD perhaps 2 lbs of flower. Most treatments I've seen call for approximately 1g of cannabinoid oils per day. Even if the measurements are for flower, that's almost 1/2lb per day.

I wish you both the best of luck in treating this disease.

Are those dosages correct, or are they in mg? They seem very high as 80gm of THC requires a pound or more of flower, and 140gm CBD perhaps 2 lbs of flower. Most treatments I've seen call for approximately 1g of cannabinoid oils per day. Even if the measurements are for flower, that's almost 1/2lb per day.

Hi Old Salt
Thank you so much for pointing the very high dosage out to me, I will do more research as I agree I think impossible to make this amount and unaffordable to get in the U.K. let alone take it, I hope Nixie reads this thread too. I am so glad to have found 420 forum with such fab caring folk online
Thank you all

Hi Nixie. have you read Old Salt thread regarding dose of THC

Hi Nixie. have you read Old Salt thread regarding dose of THC

WHOOPS! Yes, you are totally right - milligrams!

Back
Top Bottom