Input on nutes while using Ocean Forest soil

R3dt34rz

If I'm doing DP Frisian Dew in Ocean Forest soil, when do you think I should start adding nutes? I'm on day 9 of veg. I've only been watering with Distilled + Cal Mag at this point and watering every 3-4 days or as needed. Thanks for any input.

Nutes I have are ADV Nutes 3 part grow/ bloom/ micro, calimagic, big bud, voodoo juice, overdrive, and B-52. Any input would be appreciated bro.

Thanks everyone, peace.

How long are you vegging for? You've got a month of food in that soil, if not more. What size can you in and what size you finishing in?

How long are you vegging for? You've got a month of food in that soil, if not more. What size can you in and what size you finishing in?

They are auto flowers in 3 gal smart pots. Thanks for responding. Watering in the morning , so any input is helpful.

They are auto flowers in 3 gal smart pots. Thanks for responding. Watering in the morning , so any input is helpful.

Yeah,, I'd wait. I assume they are green and healthy.... That soil is known to be hot. Our can be, I've used it but don't now. Plus, they're getting some N from the cal mag.... I like that strain, want to try it,, good luck.

Yeah,, I'd wait. I assume they are green and healthy.... That soil is known to be hot. Our can be, I've used it but don't now. Plus, they're getting some N from the cal mag.... I like that strain, want to try it,, good luck.

Yea they look great . So I'll wait until about week 3/4 and feed a 1/4 the amount. I was thinking to add voodoo juice and b52 since they're addictives for a tad root stimulation with tomorrow's watering.

Back
Top Bottom