InsaneRooster's Insane Greenhouse Winter Grow - 2014

I was wondering where you guys went! Good on the business and good on the grow. Do what ya gotta do...

No miracles :)

Monday to Friday : Working Working Working - little smoking, just enough to bury society's stress and boring boss.
Saturday to Sunday : :peace::high-five::passitleft::woohoo:

No miracles :)

Monday to Friday : Working Working Working - little smoking, just enough to bury society's stress and boring boss.
Saturday to Sunday : :peace::high-five::passitleft::woohoo:

Tadlawid, did you go by a different name? Maybe I'm going crazy, but I don't recall meeting. If you don't know me well, I have zero short term memory to speak of...so that may be my problem remembering people too. ho hum

Good evening all, Good evening Gardenfaerie,

i would like to apologize for the intrusion in the discussion. While you said "I was wondering where you guys" i recognized first of all in guyes a plural world. As i'm not natively speaking english, maybe i focus too much on Grammar and complete conjugation. And next i recognized a part of myself as a hard worker. On top of that i'm a little bit enthusiastic.

1+2+3 = my post.

And to answer your question, no we've never met.

This would no alter the fact that i'm very pleased to meet you, from my little island.

Kindest regards

T.

GOOD DAY!!!

The Rooster is back!!!!

First off i would like to apologize for my absence for so long...i had some trouble with the law regarding my MONSTER, the kind of trouble that let's you find yourself in a cage for 58 days, But it is all over and the case was dismissed with no charges (big thanks to local weed activists). i was afraid to come back to the forum after this issue as i REALLY do not want to go back to jail, but a Member that I respect send me a message that spurred me on to come back to my family here at :420: as the good fight has to go on!!!

I will have this journal moved to abandoned and start with a new one in the next week or so as my winter is almost over and thanks to the 5-0 i could not do the winter grow as my greenhouse and all the things inside was taken in as evidence. well i now have a new MORE secure growing space that i am busy setting up so as soon as i am ready the new journal will kick off !!

Once again i would like to Apologize for the break in communication from my side but all is well again in Roosterville and the fun should kick off again SOON!!

Thanks to ALL 420'ers for the support!!

Best and Blessed

sorry to hear that rooster, i'm glad you are out & about, now i'm bummed, people like u do not deserve that, must be a rat that needed to get out of trouble, we'll just move forward , thanks for sharing, i'll do my best to cheer u up n make you :cheesygrinsmiley:

:green_heart:

the least i can do for you :bigtoke:

sorry to hear that rooster, i'm glad you are out & about, now i'm bummed, people like u do not deserve that, must be a rat that needed to get out of trouble, we'll just mive forward , thanks for sharing, i'll do my best to cheer u up n make you :cheesygrinsmiley:

:green_heart:

Hay There Ttichster!!

Good do hear from you again, THANKS SO MUCH for the kind words it means the world, it is so nice to be back to a community that cares!!

Looking forward to get back into things!!

Best and Blessed

:adore:

You are most welcome buddy, as the saying goes "you can't keep a good man down" I'm glad to see you are in good spirits :thumb:

The :circle-of-love: is with you Rooster:peace:

I saw you and had to login and show u some green luv, very late 230 am, lol zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am filled wit gratitude and respect for you !!!!

Enjoy your sleep !!!

:adore:

my favorite picture, ever. Rooster on "Laddy" priceless. Plant of the Month, landslide runaway WINNER!

rooster.jpg

I never get tired of this!!!! I have a copy of this in a frame in my lounge. (will post up a pic)

Best and Blessed!!

:420:

ps: The cops even took Laddy!!!!

now i can zzzzzzzzzzzzz:high-five:

deleted and reposted

Found original! could not sleep until found

priceless. Plant of the Month, landslide runaway WINNER!

LESSON LAUGH OF THE DAY FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR GROWERS Meet matty

PRICELESS pic, I know where he got "crazy" from now. Taking the shoes off is good (everybody ignores those stickers on ladders)

what's missing is that "matt" (or Matty), after removing shoes, you put Matty between shoes and Laddy, it's ok this time, lol.

But what I see wrong, is moth/worm eggs (like the ones in your pic) stuck all over the bare feet,

Without Matty in front of Laddy, the egg covered feet touch the Laddy's rungs,

When Insane person comes down from Lady, the eggs from feet, are now covering Insane hands,

Insane (with eggs on hands from rungs) sees an egg on the way down from Laddy,

Insane, picks that egg off, (w/out realizing) all those eggs on hands, just fell on MONSTER.

Removed one egg, while adding 2 or 3 eggs because there is no Matty!

Just a fun share CrazyFowl, a few eggs are no match for MONSTER at this point.

This my favorite picture for the last 2 days!
rooster.jpg

I thank you again, trade some bud for your neighbors front door mat!:thumb:

now i can zzzzzzzzzzzzz:high-five:

Found original! could not sleep until found

priceless. Plant of the Month, landslide runaway WINNER!

LESSON LAUGH OF THE DAY FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR GROWERS Meet matty

PRICELESS pic, I know where he got "crazy" from now. Taking the shoes off is good (everybody ignores those stickers on ladders)

what's missing is that "matt" (or Matty), after removing shoes, you put Matty between shoes and Laddy, it's ok this time, lol.

But what I see wrong, is moth/worm eggs (like the ones in your pic) stuck all over the bare feet,

Without Matty in front of Laddy, the egg covered feet touch the Laddy's rungs,

When Insane person comes down from Lady, the eggs from feet, are now covering Insane hands,

Insane (with eggs on hands from rungs) sees an egg on the way down from Laddy,

Insane, picks that egg off, (w/out realizing) all those eggs on hands, just fell on MONSTER.

Removed one egg, while adding 2 or 3 eggs because there is no Matty!

Just a fun share CrazyFowl, a few eggs are no match for MONSTER at this point.

This my favorite picture for the last 2 days!
rooster.jpg

I thank you again, trade some bud for your neighbors front door mat!:thumb:

ATTENTION ALL 420'ers

THIS MAN IS A LEGEND!!!!

Welcome back Rooster...

"SUBSCRIBED" Insane Dude!!!! WOW, I've missed you Rooster. Saw you by accident, rolling through subed journals and when I see yours I always think to myself, he must be doing great in his new business or that's what I thought. Now, I feel bad that you had to go through that my friend. I'm glad your home, hope you and the miss are doing great and getting to re-know each other.:cheesygrinsmiley:
On my way back to catch up.

WELCOME BACK:party:

Maybe I should change my signature from Eagle to Rooster.

Back
Top Bottom