InsaneRooster's Insane Greenhouse Winter Grow - 2014

:cheer: Official Rooster Intro :cheer:

easter-greetings-rooster-smoking_i-G-37-3771-C3QZF00Z.jpg

A very BIG welcome all :420:'ers to my First Winter Grow, I am just off my First Outdoor Grow and the Journal as well as the grow was a Wopping success with my MONSTER winning PoTM April 2014 and a dried and Cured weight of 1.76 KG, I am hoping all of the Green Karma and EPIC growers that helped with my first grow will follow me to this Journal!!

Please feel free to go check Out my First Journal as well as Outdoor grow ever HERE

Ok so this Journal was mostly inspired my a fellow :420: member @Lester Freeman He had a Winter journal that IMHO was a HUGE success so i want to take his original ideas and improve as well as adjust on of my South African Climate. My grow will consist of two stages, The Veg will happen Indoor in my Grow House then when they are ready will be moved to my green house like set-up outside for the flower stage, this way i get to utilize the winter sun for the flower stage thus cutting back on cost BIG TIME.

Well here is the setup i will be using for the winter as well as the whole grow spec... Please come back and look at this info as i will adjust it as i add more plants or change something to the grow.

Strain - Plant 1 - GreenHouse, 60% / Sativa 40% Indica.
Plant 2 - Monster Haze, 100% Sativa.

Grow stage - Plant 1 - Seedling / Veg.
Plant 2 - Clone / Veg (Cloned from a flowering plant 1 week ago).

Grow Environment - Plant 1 - Indoor Veg & Outdoor flower.
Plant 2 - Indoor Veg & Outdoor flower.

Grow Medium - Plant 1 - 50% Coco Coir / 20% Vermiculite / 30% Perlite.
Plant 2 - 50% Coco Coir / 20% Vermiculite / 30% Perlite.

Light System - Plant 1 - 10 x 40w CFL for Veg / Sunlight for Flower.
Plant 2 - 10 x 40w CFL for Veg / Sunlight for Flower.

Ventilation System - Plant 1 - Veg, Fresh air induction fan and Extractor fan / Flower, Natural ventilation.
Plant 2 - Veg, Fresh air induction fan and Extractor fan / Flower, Natural ventilation.

Room temp - Plant 1 - Veg, Try to maintain 24*c / Flower, Outdoor winter temp.
Plant 2 - Veg, Try to maintain 24*c / Flower, Outdoor winter temp.

Room RH - Plant 1 - Veg, Try to maintain 50% / Outdoor Winter RH.
Plant 2 - Veg, Try to maintain 50% / Outdoor Winter RH.

Media PH - Plant 1 - Try to maintain 6.0 for Veg and Flower.
Plant 2 - Try to maintain 6.0 for Veg and Flower.

Pests - Plant 1 - None so far.
Plant 2 - None so far.

Watering Intervals - Plant 1 - Monitored by water meter, water when needed.
Plant 2 - Monitored by water meter, water when needed.

Nutrients - Plant 1 - Nitrosol.
- Plant 2 - Nitrosol.

Dosage - Plant 1 - Manufacturer recommendations, Adjust as needed.
Plant 2 - Manufacturer recommendations, Adjust as needed.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask one and all to get involved in this journal, post up photos, ask questions, comment on stuff, make jokes or just pop in to say hi...This is not my Journal but our Journal so jump in and join the ride!!!

Ok so that is it for the first update i will follow with an update with photos soon!!

Best and Blessed to all

:adore: :420:

Subbed, subbed, subbed :)

Hey Rooster,

Wouldn't miss this one! Subbed up for sure!

:peace:

Subby Dubby Dubbed! YAY outdoor grower...well, half an outdoor! Nice harvest on that mama!
Love to the wifey.

Good day GF

Thanks for joining in, Glad to have you a part of this!!!

best and Blessed!!

:adore:

Hey Rooster,

Wouldn't miss this one! Subbed up for sure!

A VERRY good day To you my FRIEND!!!

I am Glad you found your way here, you had no yard i could go look for you in :rofl: Welcome and please feel at home here bring Ruth along too there is lots of carrots waiting for her!!

Best and blessed to you!!

:adore:

Thank you my friend!

Ruth was talking to Lester's tortoise and the tortoise told Ruth for us to high tail it over here. Yeah, don't have a yard, but I have something serious growing & Ruth & I will officially publish the release date in about 4 weeks.

Thank you my friend!

Ruth was talking to Lester's tortoise and the tortoise told Ruth for us to high tail it over here. Yeah, don't have a yard, but I have something serious growing & Ruth & I will officially publish the release date in about 4 weeks.

Thanks indeed for making your way over like i said you are always welcome in my yard, kick up your feet and smoke some of the weed i got in them jars over there!!!

I can't wait to see what you and Ruth have cooking up, feel free to share it here when the time is right my friend.

Best and Blessed to you Friend!!!

:)

Back
Top Bottom