insecurities

Hobos Bandaid

wassup! um, i just have this little insecurity i need some help with. is it "bad" or somewhat dire if one smokes everyday or more than the week gives.

i remember a old buddy of mine once saying that weed, basically he said that weed drains all the fun and worthwhile things, takes them from being worthwhile and the only time anything is decent again is when your high. what do you guys think of this?

I would disagree with that statement but that's just me. I don't smoke everyday but pretty close. I function quite fine and has no problems having fun or doing worthwhile things. I go about my daily routine whether I have mj or not. But then again mj affects us all differently. Just cause I function well with it all the time does not mean that everyone does. I guess kinda like if a person drinks daily but can't handle the alcohol. But why are you worried about this? Ultimately, you have to do what works best for you.

i dont know. um, maybe its a number of things. maybe i over over analyze things too much sometimes. orrrrr, like maybe im afraid weed might take over my sober life, influence it in such a way that i would have to work on or something. it worrys me that people, family, might get the wrong perception of me, might judge me like, hey look at that pot head or "i guess its a smoked up halloween" <<<<(something someone once said sideways to me). i guess it might just be lingering stigma from the past, shame and what not.

sometimes my moods fuck with me and i cccaaan crucify myself over things. this is just lingering shit from the past fucking with me in the present, iono = /.

Well one thing, you might wanna work on is worrying about what everyone else thinks of you...If they are not f*cking you, feeding you or paying your bills, why should you care what anyone thinks? As for family members, well I would think the best way to go about that is providing them with useful information about mj. But it doesn't mean that they will be accepting of it. Or maybe they will, its your fam, you know them better than we do.

yeah. man, i like being high, its the only time shit makes sense, except those moments, like i said before, maybe sometimes you have good high times and then less of that (i think). i dont know, something i put together.

yeah, i care way too much what people think of me. dont get me wrong, things are changing but obviously shit still is lingering.

this is too much hehe. im just buggin. check out my videos and leave comments and questions, pleasure is replying and what not. thanks mrs.queen, ill be around.

I would warn you that if you are feeling out of sorts, the best way to fix that is to remain sober and work on personal growth. You could need to work o your emotional state, or get your individual position comfortable.

I notice that addicts usually take it all past the point of fun, eating, gambling, medications, ideas....

Best advice I ever got from a friend on this was, if you aren't feeling it, maybe it's not for you...

So Hobos ....were boys now...right?.... Ok I know your condition and can't help stressing over the fact that your stressing about how people look a you?....STOP IT...everyone is unique...everyone is judgmental.....you need to get out of living with your sister and get your own place and make some nice new friends.....smoking has never Effected my daily's....I'm sober for the vast majority of my day and I'm never sad or depressed....I do like my nightly 2gs of some nice medication...quite looking over your shoulders cause in the real life....nobody gives a shit if you smOke.....well maybe your sister and mother...stay strong my man...word

its not that weed is sucking the life out of me, i dont think. its more like im afraid, see....one time a man told me that weed is just a treat and beyond it, being sober, isnt gonna be as fun as while your high because, im guessing, your routine, your activities will seem more "blunt", or something like that word.

this was over 7 years ago and its still a memory. i think i described this guy's quote right, atleast i tried to.

its funny you mention personal growth because as for the lingering sensations and thoughts that you get from whatever time you spend high is whats opening my eyes to self-respect, respect for others, and stuff like that. so its like weed is making me grow inside my head, my actions, my thoughtful moves, all of it, are coming from these enjoyable sessions that i get from being under the influence of mj. and of yea, i do feel the high and i get tons of ideas from everyday normal things like watching a favorite band sing and convey the words of their songs in such a way you wouldnt get just from a mp3 or audio cd. does this make sense?

i have a therapist too. she helps me out tons, so nice she is to me. she of course, listens, and responds, and is all courteous and knowledgeable. if it werent for those sessions together i wouldnt get 45 minutes of not only socializing but also answers and clarity, etc.

im just a worry freak. the part of the brain that deals with the fight, flight, flee theory, or whatever order it is exactly, is always on, of course, but "ALWAYS ON" hehe, namean? so therefore im on worry shift a lot of my time. so yeah, i worry about things before they happen.

by the way, im not a junkie, i get cash from my family, mostly my moms, so youll probably only see me buying nickels unless of some other reason or somethin. so its not like im on cocaine or something, its just that, i think, its part of my personality to worry and lay out things like this here on the forums.

but yeah, if im not getting anything from being high, why the hell am i doing it in the first place. i dont think ill ever not get pleasures like, eating, and analyzing, and showering, and talking, and thinking, and memorizing, and enjoying music in other ways, ya know?

if you guys think this is all bullshit and i am just some weed abuser, shoot me straight; just not sure if this is obvious to you guys and not me, that worrys me, that, im a weed abuser and i dont even see it.

much love, hobo.

hey vince =). i dont have many friends, just mostly family, but if you wanna be my boy then we can work things out, ya know? just see what happens. i never had a close friend for that long, except for when i was younger, but in my adult life i dont see that happening much, but this all can happen, i just go slower with opening and letting people with all my trust and sincerity. so, you can be my boy if you got my back and not with a knife behind yours, no offense. its that i put so much of my faith into people and i eventually get let down by em, its scary. and then again, i dont wanna hurt anyone with my childish and warped view on lifes everyday aspects, like feeling, and emotion, and qualites, and mistakes, and judgement, etc. we'll just see vince, u know im friendly. tell me if any of this is wrong.

the only powder drugs im on are my "crazy" meds, hehe. um i mean my psych meds. i mean, if u were to crush em, they would turn into powder, but i thats not how i take em, and i dont snort them either hehe.

I can tell In your vids that your not on weird drugs bro.....meeting new peeps is my specialty.....I've got friends In every state....Just because I hate those fahcking Yankees doesn't mean I don't like NahYawkahs....so I think that if you can stop this thinking of all your smoking as taboo.. You will relize that 1/5 of the entire globe smokes a substance of some sort......or another...stay classy San Diego ......

hobo ... honestly mate .... i dont give a fuck what people think of me .... im a marmite thing lol you either love it or hate it .... anyways...... i smoke MJ everyday and i laugh in the face of people that name me a so called ''pot head'' ..... i turn and say to them if its what you call a so called ''DRUG'' then why does it naturally grow in the ground? why is it green??? why has there been no record of anyone overdosing on it??? ...... its a natural high my friend and MJ is my best friend :) ... hope this helps your mind :)

Likewise hobo....I'm on redeyes team here bro....were looking for teammates brotha...quit buggin.....word

your right mate ... life is crazy and its also short so roll a J say 'i dont give a fuck' and enjoy yourself :) ... stay high brutha ;)

wanna hear something kinda funny? hehe. my moms dont want me to be smoking so she be on top of me when it comes to money or anything funny like that. its funny cuz, well its not really funny, but, if im too high to outwit her i would admit to being high, so its like if i lie its wrong and if i dont lie its worse, sheesh. but, ima still do my thang, just kinda shut her out of that part of my life in ways.

well you can only be who your are dude ..... honestly dont let anyone make you feel like an outsider or a bad person because you smoke the magical herb that we call god ... anyways just enjoy your life with Mrs MJ included in it :) .... peace bro

I would advise you that you should stop smoking and focus on personal success and don't even think about getting back to it until you own your home outright. That's a goal for a kid with a mom who is worried you are toking to much, worried you are spending her money on drugs and you seem to need a break...

Just in what you have posted here it is clear you need a maturity upgrade. Find some 30 year old, normal guy who has his own place, own car, own hobbies and model your life after him. Adults don't have the worries of children because adults grew up. Think on it...

Sometimes it is nice to have a stranger tell you to pull you head... I would suggest that you get into a job experience training program and get into a career. Get a place of you own, GET YOUR OWN IDENTITY.

Stop smoking bro, its making you imbalanced. Not everybody... just you.

I smoke weed every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a day if im lucky, and honestly, it doesnt really suck the fun outta the day if you do it to much, but some people mistake not enjoying their days when weed becomes an addiction. People may say that weed isnt addicting, but thats a lie. Basically, since you get that really strong need to want to do the weed again, you start to feel worse and so your day becomes worse. Happens to me on the occasion, so all i guess i can say is dont get addicted lol and do your best to not crave it, i.e. get a hobby or something you can focus your mind on when you feel the addiction and you wont feel like the fun is getting sucked outta the day

Back
Top Bottom