insert eye-catching title here

The D

Hi 420M, my name is Dominic but I go by Dom. I live in Colorado born and raised and am so thankful for it because aside from legal marijuana, we have STUNNING views (which pairs wonderfully with the aforementioned) and mountains everywhere you look which I realized are so beautiful after living in North Dakota for almost a year and having nothing but oil fields and flares to look at. Anyways I'm trailing off as I tend to do... I had been looking for a diverse yet like-minded community to join regarding to marijuana and from all the threads I've seen, I'm not seeing any negativity or violent words which is why I decided to pick this site.

A little about me? Just a simple guy from Colorado. I love music and working, I listen to a LOT of music, depending on the mood, but when I'm feeling "average" it's house/trap, rap, and classic rock. I play guitar (learning) but am no Kirk Hammett, learning the strumming pattern to Simple Man and the rhythm to Wish You Were Here at the moment. I'm a peace-loving guy who will always try my best to make someone smile :).

I feel that self-growth (self-spiritual-growth?) is something that can never stop advancing and you're only on this Earth a short time, so don't focus on material growth, might as well show all the love you can possibly show because you could get hit by a bus tomorrow, or be the victim of a random shooting, I want to die knowing everyone around me knew I tried my best to make others' lives easy and stress-free, the epitome of good and pure, not a person who just worked a 9-5 everyday just to get home and absorb himself in his Facebook wall. That's my purpose in life, and ever since I came to that realization, life's been much more positive.

tl;dr I'm Dominic. Hello.

Re: <insert eye-catching title here>

That was an outstanding introductory post, Dom. You are most welcome here! :)

I'm a peace-loving guy who will always try my best to make someone smile :).

...you're only on this Earth a short time, so don't focus on material growth, might as well show all the love you can possibly show because you could get hit by a bus tomorrow, or be the victim of a random shooting, I want to die knowing everyone around me knew I tried my best to make others' lives easy and stress-free, the epitome of good and pure, not a person who just worked a 9-5 everyday just to get home and absorb himself in his Facebook wall. That's my purpose in life, and ever since I came to that realization, life's been much more positive.
We have a lot in common! I, too, dedicate myself to becoming and sharing as much positive energies as possible. If I were to pass tomorrow, I'd leave with a smile on my face knowing that I've put as much effort as possible into creating happiness. I very much look forward to conversing with you, and I have no doubt that you'll find valuable information and connections here. This is the one and only forum that I regularly contribute to.

Take good care, and see ya around my friend!

:welcome::high-five::yummy::green_heart:

Thank you OO, it makes me happy to meet people with positive vibes and kindness in oppose to the people I tend to meet that give off negative auras often, if you're around people with negative vibes and auras, it spreads to everyone in that company. For instance, you're at a friends house and his parents start fighting, or him and his parents get in an argument, you feel the tenseness of the situation and for some people things like that can cause anxiety which can lead to stress and depression . No one wants to live an unhappy, stressful, and worrisome life so people who give off negativity (easy to sort from people who don't) should simply be avoided, if you delete the negativity from your life, there will surely be a positive reaction. I'm going to stop now though, I trail on and on when I'm stoned.. xD

I know exactly what you mean, I have the same sensitivities to the energies around me. I'm very, very, particular about those I surround myself with for the reasons you mentioned. Trail on, friend, it's all positive thoughts.

:)

wow what an introduction .. good job

glad u decided to join us here at:420: looks as u will fit in great !!!

Back
Top Bottom