InSiDeThAvOiD/Orange Kush/2008

~Wow man when I first started reading this journal and saw you were starting with the miracle grow soil I had heard such bad things about I thought this would end up producing alight looking plants but your girls look beautiful Congrats I know you will enjoy them thoroughly. I have never tried Orange Kush I am currently growing some Master Kush of my own I hope it turns out looking as nice~

Re: InSiDeThAvOiD/Orange Kush + White Widow/2008

Thanks for all the comments Profit, nbk380, and getsumkin. The W.W. clone is budding real nice nbk380, it's just all those damn leaves that make it look like it isn't growing. Cuz I was thinking the samething at frist but after a few days I noticed the budz are getting denser and bigger.

Alright I'm back from my long absence I decided to harvest my W.W. plant. The plant is actually older than 59 days much closer to 90 days. I know few of u will say "You harvested it to early!" but I really don't care sorry to be upfront about it. Well here are some pics of the W.W. Plant tomorrow I'll post pics of the Orange Kush plants which by the way are looking NICE!

Day_59_-_W_W_Plant.JPG

Day_59_-_W_W_Plant_a_.JPG

Day_59_-_W_W_Plant_b_.JPG

Day_59_-_W_W_Plant_c_.JPG

Day_59_-_W_W_Plant_d_.JPG

Day_59_-_W_W_Plant_e_.JPG

Well I'll post tomorrow I'm going through a not enough nitrogen problem with my plants so I went back to my Schultz Plant Food Plus along with the Beastie Bloomz.

Alright now here are some pics of Orange Kush Plant 2 enjoi! I ran into a low nitrogen problem so I'm adding some more nitrogen into the next few feedings.

Day_60_-_Orange_Kush_Plant_2_d_.JPG

Day_60_-_Orange_Kush_Plant_2_c_.JPG

Day_60_-_Orange_Kush_Plant_2_b_.jpg

Day_60_-_Orange_Kush_Plant_2_a_.JPG

Day_60_-_Orange_Kush_Plant_2.jpg

Oh by the way the W.W. clone is a great smoke but I'll wait til full cure to enjoy the taste better.

I'm back today to post some pictures of the Orange Kush Plant 3 and this lady's cola is massive I can't even wrap my hand around it and stands at 14.5 inches. Enjoy pics!

Day_61_-_Orange_Kush_Plant_3d.JPG

Day_61_-_Orange_Kush_Plant_3c.JPG

Day_61_-_Orange_Kush_Plant_3a.JPG

Day_61_-_Orange_Kush_Plant_3.JPG

It looks even better in person and under the CFL's Plant 3 has a orange tint to it. Dangermankid14 thanx for the comments, Plant 2 is 17.5 inches tall and she got more massive in cola size today. I switched over to the Cha Ching (9-50-10) fert. from the Beastie Bloomz (0-50-30). Since I switched the yellow fan leaves now are getting greener I went a little to far not using nitrogen for that long but oh well. Now I just need to buy me a microscope to keep an eye on the trichs. I'll be back later with pics in a few days if I don't get too busy or :bong:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom