Instant Pot Canna Coffee Creamer: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

I just tried some from my fourth batch, it’s probably the best so far. This time I used an 1/8th of Jack Herer for a 14oz can of condensed milk. I have never found a better way to taste the difference between strains. This Jack Herer coffee tastes like Jack Herer coffee, and the OG Kush tasted like OG Kush coffee.

I’m not a good judge of potency since I’m mostly high all day long, but after drinking the coffee I smoke less joints so it does seem to work well. The OG Kush made the GF too sleepy so I’ll probably try to stick to sativas from now on.

:passitleft:

WooHoo! Liquid joint! :high-five: Yeah.... strain when hot. Lol!

I’m intrigued that you can tell the differences between the terpene profiles. I’m also satisfied that sativa profiles are the way to go when combining with coffee.

I’ll have to give this a go again when I’m at beez’s, and share the idea with Jim while I’m there too. He should have an eighth of some sativa on hand.

I gifted out a few jars to some guys at work. They love it. Depending on how strong I made it today will either be their best day on the job or last. :rofl:

I’m totally addicted myself, I’ve been drinking 3-5 cups every morning and only smoking one or two joints so it totally works for me.

I just did some stoner math and determined that it’s about 10-20mg of THC per tablespoon full, depending on how much THC the condensed milk actually absorbes.

I’ve been making it regularly and been using it daily! A wicked add to the daily regimen! I’ve been trying different strains and the terpene profiles are definitely noticed between each strain
Yeah the flavors are great! The original idea was to use the condensed milk as a base for flavored creamers, but it tastes so nice alone I’ve never mixed it.

I think that very first batch Sue and I made with 2g each of 3 different Sativas tasted the best but this OG Kush I’m drinking now is great too. I also made a Jack Herrer batch that worked well and tasted pretty good. I’m going to try some early Malawi next.

I don’t often enjoy edibles but this just feels right to me.

I’ve done White Widow and lemon haze. The lemon haze was deelish!!

Mmm.... the memory of Super Lemon Haze haunts me. Someday try Thin Mint GSC. :battingeyelashes:

It was the SLH Doob. Lol!

“I don’t often enjoy edibles but this just feels right to me.”

You probably know how this warmed my heart. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Two terrible days ago I ran out of coffee pods so I’ve been without my infused creamer. :thedoubletake:

Yesterday the Amazon fairy brought some so now I can go back to my 5 daily Smochas (as my GF calls them).

This latest batch I used condensed coconut milk to make vegan coffee creamers and it works just as well as the regular milk, and tastes great too. Although I think anything with this much sugar is goong to taste great.

Two terrible days ago I ran out of coffee pods so I’ve been without my infused creamer. :thedoubletake:

Yesterday the Amazon fairy brought some so now I can go back to my 5 daily Smochas (as my GF calls them).

This latest batch I used condensed coconut milk to make vegan coffee creamers and it works just as well as the regular milk, and tastes great too. Although I think anything with this much sugar is goong to taste great.

I’m looking forward to making a batch myself when I return to my perch next week.

Smochas... :laughtwo: I like it.

So i tried making this but it tasted like shit parden my language. Anyways, is the taste from the strain or possibly I added too much? This was long before seeing this thread. Same thing with butter....it gets a strong almost earthy taste. Same thing? Too much flower per stick of butter?

So i tried making this but it tasted like shit parden my language. Anyways, is the taste from the strain or possibly I added too much? This was long before seeing this thread. Same thing with butter....it gets a strong almost earthy taste. Same thing? Too much flower per stick of butter?
you need to wash your weed, the earthy taste is chlorophyl + whatever nutes and salts the plant has.

Back
Top Bottom