* piece of silk for straining
* wooden clothes pins
* storage jar for finished oil

Supplies:
* 16 grams dried undecarbed cannabis buds
* 16 ounces carrier oil of choice
* essential oils to preference

The Pictures :circle-of-love:

Your infused cannabis oil is now ready to use. If you’re using it with edibles or as part of a capsule regimen
* add 1 tablespoon of liquid sunflower lecithin for every cup of infused oil, mix well
* chill overnight in the fridge
* bring to room temperature
* stir throughly before filling capsules or using in an edible recipe

Essential oils can be added to enhance medicinal values of the oils.
The hygrometer?? Is this a necessity?

Not if you're using fully dried buds.
I didn't use one when I used this method.
Ohhhhh🙄 that makes sense geez nothing like dazed & confused. I really believed I knew some 💩 about this, but now I know I know less then a newborn 🫢 I AM ol skool and when my very vocal 21 yr old tells me, "well you WERE born in the 1900's" you don't know! 😲he may have a point
( note: not about this just the "new generational" crazy stuff it would be a lil inappropriate to discuss with him, tho he did teach me how to use the tv remote who knows he may know a better why to make oil🤔🤗) ty❤️

Ohhhhh🙄 that makes sense geez nothing like dazed & confused. I really believed I knew some 💩 about this, but now I know I know less then a newborn 🫢 I AM ol skool and when my very vocal 21 yr old tells me, "well you WERE born in the 1900's" you don't know! 😲he may have a point
( note: not about this just the "new generational" crazy stuff it would be a lil inappropriate to discuss with him, tho he did teach me how to use the tv remote who knows he may know a better why to make oil🤔🤗) ty❤️
That is 11 yr old not 21 yr old !!
Not if you're using fully dried buds.
I didn't use one when I used this method.
correction 11 yr old NOT 21 dam lupus fingers

The hygrometer?? Is this a necessity?
Not necessary but the drier the better when infusing into oil as the water in the buds will have to boil away before the temperature of the oil will be able to rise much above the boiling point of water at your location.

I usually run my buds through an air fryer cycle in my toaster oven at a very low temperature to help crisp them up. But, most of mine is used as Cannabis Dust which has its own peculiarities. If infusing into oil using an IP is not all that important but is certainly useful to dry the buds down more than you would if you were smoking them.

Not necessary but the drier the better when infusing into oil as the water in the buds will have to boil away before the temperature of the oil will be able to rise much above the boiling point of water at your location.

I usually run my buds through an air fryer cycle in my toaster oven at a very low temperature to help crisp them up. But, most of mine is used as Cannabis Dust which has its own peculiarities. If infusing into oil using an IP is not all that important but is certainly useful to dry the buds down more than you would if you were smoking them.
Well, I live in Nevada so I could put it outside for five minutes and it would be dried as an air fryer. Just ask my face 🤣 but dog jokes decide if I have any flower and I leave it out of a container without like an orange peel in it it's so dry you can't even put it in a bowl of choked to death.
So that might be my advantage see I'm so old-school back in the day when we were trim our houses I would take a stocking if you know what that is you know old ladies used to wear them well back in the 80s young ladies wear them and put it over a bowl and throw a couple buds on there tap the bowl all the pretty keif would fall into the bowl he threw that in some butter boom, but that was for brownies. I don't know if it would be the same and I don't have 20 houses to do that with anymore, so yeah, I do appreciate all the advice cause I'm gonna take everybody's advice and put it together and maybe one day I can figure it out. I still think my infused arthritis /lupus gloves would be a big hit but again you need money to make money

Back
Top Bottom