Instant Pot Cannabis Oil: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

So in theory
Can you just infuse lecithin with cannabis?

it's not a good carrier. it is to aid absorption.
i've never seen the benefit personally, but there is some science behind it. tweezers or pliers approach. i like pliers.

to absorb the vg tincture more efficiently, warm a cup of water in the microwave the same you would a cup of coffee. set the dropper bottle in the cup for 2 - 3 minute and take sublingually - under the tongue. hold there as long as possible before swallowing. and enjoy.

onset is a bit faster than edible to hello right away, depending on a few factors ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hmm thinking a lil about how thick it was getting a tablespoon out. It was like a weird oily syrup idk it’s very thick.
the lecithin ? i'd skip it if wary

Yeah I was a lil high and started thinking isnt lecithin pretty fatty to start with?
fat + thc + heat = faTHC
And if lecithin disperses it more, lol why not infuse the lecithin as the oil for a super infusion!
But that was just stoner thinking, :hmmmm:
Felt like something genius for a little bit.
Do you think it would be a good substitute for butter in a recipe?
lol like using 1/4 cup for something like cake lol or is that just gross like it wouldn’t taste good ruining the flavor? Does it have a strong flavor?

Another good faster way is dust like I mentioned put it on a peanut butter sandwich the fat speeds absorption. Covers taste really well. Here is thread on dust if your interested.

Need some advice, I made Cannabis infused EVOO using 28 grams of Triple Cheese and 18 oz of EVOO. My question is how much Soy lecithin should I add?
I am thinking two tablespoons.

:rofl: :laugh: :rofl:
Duh, went to the first post, remember Sue saying somthing about it. It's one Tablespoon per cup. So two tablespoons should do it for me.

:passitleft:

Made this a few weeks back using Sweet Sue's InstantPot method.
Did not use all the product but made me around 70 or so caps. Just did two and about to head out to my son's.
I bought him an early Bday present, a Pastor Machine for making Tacos El Pastor. Today is his first time using it. He has been making them for years without the Vertical machine.
Some have been in the fridge longer than others.

20200523_140646 (2).jpg

20200523_142303 (2).jpg

I'm glad I got this bookmarked. I was pretty sure I had the correct ratios, 1 Cup to 1 oz. I had to double check today... I did make some CBD Gel Caps for my wife; last time she tried one it may have been too strong. I believe the 'gellies' are roughly 1.4 mg each, and if my math is correct that would be a 1/4 dosage from the 1-1 ratio.

I was able to make 279, '00' size gel caps. Even if she had 4 a day, 5mg total, these will last over 2 months. A chance for her to fine tune the dosage then I can fine tune the recipe just for her.

If you can't stay home stay baked!

Thanks again Sue!!!!!

correct ratios, 1 Cup to 1 oz.
:hmmmm: Cup of what to oz of what? :)
Do you mean 1 gram bud to 1cup (8oz) oil?

If not, it looks like you mean 1cup oil to 1oz of bud.

Then what you have there in the photo caption (1/4oz bud to 1cup oil) is more like the 1gram bud per 1oz oil, which is what I leant from Sue years ago as a basic oil making ratio.

Just stumbled across this... and then i needed to know what you meant! :nomo:

:hmmmm: Cup of what to oz of what? :)
Do you mean 1 gram bud to 1cup (8oz) oil?

If not, it looks like you mean 1cup oil to 1oz of bud.

Then what you have there in the photo caption (1/4oz bud to 1cup oil) is more like the 1gram bud per 1oz oil, which is what I leant from Sue years ago as a basic oil making ratio.

Just stumbled across this... and then i needed to know what you meant! :nomo:

Geez Amy, put me on the spot why donchu... I didn't do the math breakdown. I keep it simple, my normal oils for baking and such are usually 1 cup of oil to 1 oz of weed. I've actually refined my collection method and will need to do a write-up again. I've been using cheese cloth doubled up and a potato ricer, funnel into jar.

I use 35gm bud 1.25 cup of oil that way I get 1 cup of oil back that's how much I use in my brownie recipe.

1.25 oz to 1.25 cups, I like that. I do something similar but again on the simple side of things. I add a little extra bud and a little extra oil to account for the waste. There's always waste...

:thumb:

just over 3G bud per oz of oil :). About 3x more than me :battingeyelashes:

I went on a camping trip from the 2nd to the 5th. We had smoke, brownies, crispies, and gellies. Oh what a vacay... Had a brownie yesterday, didn't do shit... Got that tolerance set to max!

I went on a camping trip from the 2nd to the 5th. We had smoke, brownies, crispies, and gellies. Oh what a vacay... Had a brownie yesterday, didn't do shit... Got that tolerance set to max!

I been doing a lot of cannabutter and oil caps and am noticing a tolerance build up.
When I did my procedure using FECO in caps, towards the end of the procedure I was doing 2.5 to 3 grams of FECO a day. My total procedure was 120 grams over 70 days, think those are the right numbers, it was 3 years ago. Was totally able to function and could still get a buzz on a bowl at night.

My daily gel cap is a 50/50 CBD/THC, in a 00 size gel cap. I figure approximately 5mg of each per gellie. Nice and balanced way to start the day.

The brownies I made are also 50/50 but a higher dosage. I gotta say they hit fast and smooth and after about 2.5-3 hours you're ready for a nap. Perfect night time snack to get you on your back and waking well rested.

Back
Top Bottom