420 Magazine Background

Instant Pot Cannabis Oil: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
Yes ma’am, thank you. I’ll run some though the IP again and I’ll also run some more flower through an ounce or so of oil and see where that leaves me.
As it stands now, I can verify their pain killing abilities. Takes almost all my pain away within minutes. I gave most of these caps to a veteran with chronic pain and he gave them 2 thumbs up. Said he hasn’t had to take his opiates (oxy) again! He was amazed and I’m hopeful for his future.

Many thanks again!!!
Brought tears to my eyes darn it. :5:

BobbyZ

Yes ma’am, thank you. I’ll run some though the IP again and I’ll also run some more flower through an ounce or so of oil and see where that leaves me.
As it stands now, I can verify their pain killing abilities. Takes almost all my pain away within minutes. I gave most of these caps to a veteran with chronic pain and he gave them 2 thumbs up. Said he hasn’t had to take his opiates (oxy) again! He was amazed and I’m hopeful for his future.

Many thanks again!!!
That’s freakin awesome!
:thumb:

Cannasavvy

I have also seen this suggestion but never tried it. Ive never seen enough positive commentary on it to feel like it was worth trying. However, the extractors prewash all their material in ethanol. I will ask them about it. Things that make you go hmmm.
I havent forgotten. i just havent had a chance to talk to the extractor yet.

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
I havent forgotten. i just havent had a chance to talk to the extractor yet.
I appreciate that you keep us updated. There aren't any timeframes to this work. I've found as I've progressed that if we stay loose and open to inspiration we have the data flow in as needed. It's slowed my frantic pace a bit, but just a bit. Lol!

Cannasavvy

I appreciate that you keep us updated. There aren't any timeframes to this work. I've found as I've progressed that if we stay loose and open to inspiration we have the data flow in as needed. It's slowed my frantic pace a bit, but just a bit. Lol!
No pressure, just politeness.

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018
I just threw an Ounce into some oil bout a week ago, I think... Trying out the insta pot for some coconut extract. I'm only using the slow cooker feature though (5.5 hours). I always use a lidded jar, a used jelly or pasta sauce jar), and I'm not sure how the pressure will affect the glass. I've read it can get 11psi. Seems a lot, even for a round jar. This oil will get used for baked goods, it adds a nice coconut flavor to my brownies, plus I think the baking at 350 for 45 minutes activates more of the goodies inside. Next time I make brownies I'm gonna check their temp coming out of the oven.

Thanks Sue!

Top Bottom