Instant Pot Cannabis Oil: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

Sorry if Im bringing back up an old post, but I was curious as to something. It seems that the general consensus is to run the batch twice through the IP for two hours. But couldn't the same results be essentially "achieved" by running a 4hr cycle from the start? Or is this something that should be avoided?
@SweetSue

We don’t mind repeating ourselves The Potato. :hug: Sorry to be so long getting to you.

There’s something we don’t yet understand going on, and the time cooling down in between as well as the 24-hr sit after adding lecithin and before using the oil seems to have more effect.

Another part of the mystery is we’re learning that a finished oil increases in potency when you leave it sit in the fridge for a few weeks or more.

For the time being I’ll be sticking to the pause in between. I may not be able to explain it yet but it makes a more powerful oil doing it this way.

Is there a way to use the instant pot to make cannabutter?
I normally use the on the stove, butter, cannabis and water method, but since I bought an IP thinking maybe I could sue it for cannabutter.

gr already asked me, and my thought was there might be a chance the butter would burn in the intense heat. I’d like to hear input from the rest of you. No one wants to try and burn up good buds. :laughtwo:

Sorry if Im bringing back up an old post, but I was curious as to something. It seems that the general consensus is to run the batch twice through the IP for two hours. But couldn't the same results be essentially "achieved" by running a 4hr cycle from the start? Or is this something that should be avoided?
@SweetSue

running over the 1:50 will tend to break the cannibinoids down to the point where they are past the point of useful. it's a function of heat and time. you can run shorter than the 1:50 and still achieve results, things start falling apart once you go over.

when doing a double cook the cool down period between is important. you can heat the mix up to the point where the weed will decarb and infuse, but go over and it loses potency. it should be cooled before a second cook to avoid this. the second cook will pull a bit more out without damaging what you have already managed.

Is there a way to use the instant pot to make cannabutter?
I normally use the on the stove, butter, cannabis and water method, but since I bought an IP thinking maybe I could sue it for cannabutter.

yup sure. works best if mixing coco and butter. but you can do one or the other alone if preferred.

gr already asked me, and my thought was there might be a chance the butter would burn in the intense heat. I’d like to hear input from the rest of you. No one wants to try and burn up good buds. :laughtwo:

you can infuse straight butter. the steam and pressure are what keeps it from burning. it will "boil" a bit more in the instant pot, i usually infuse a slightly lower amount than i would if using an oil, to ensure it stays inside the infusion bowl.

you can infuse straight butter. the steam and pressure are what keeps it from burning. it will "boil" a bit more in the instant pot, i usually infuse a slightly lower amount than i would if using an oil, to ensure it stays inside the infusion bowl.

I love learning new stuff. :cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks for the clarification bluter. I do believe I’ll give some a try. I’d think a jar with a lid might work. What do you think?

Also, when you mix coco and butter what ratio do you use?

[QUOTE="bluter, post: 4900374, member: 323477 ,QUOTE]

yup sure. works best if mixing coco and butter. but you can do one or the other alone if preferred.

[/QUOTE]
unsure what you mean, mixing coco and butter?

I love learning new stuff. :cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks for the clarification bluter. I do believe I’ll give some a try. I’d think a jar with a lid might work. What do you think?

Also, when you mix coco and butter what ratio do you use?

50 / 50

[QUOTE="bluter, post: 4900374, member: 323477 ,QUOTE]

unsure what you mean, mixing coco and butter?
[/QUOTE]

a mix of coconut oil and butter.

I’d think a jar with a lid might work. What do you think?

i've been curious about this myself. would probably have to leave the lid a bit loose as the pressure build could cause the jar to shatter and implode.

if the pressure in the jar has a way to equalize with the rest of the instant pot it should be ok.. the other consideration is how much product is likely to boil up and out of the jar. it happens when using bowls as well.

hi 420 - finally got a moment to catch up. hope everyone is staying safe in these stupid stupid days ...

time for an easter treat edition of What's Going on in Bluter's Kitchen ? ...

this one is gonna be delicious .... :)

we've been chatting in my thread about vegetable glycerin for a few days.

this is another cross-post as it really belongs in here as well. even though it is not an oil it is based entirely on the methods in the thread.

infused vegetable glycerin is kind of popular here. vg is a clear or slightly yellowish liquid mostly made from vegetable, palm , or coconut oils. it has a slightly sweet taste to it and is a bit like syrup in consistency. it is low in calories, but is a poor sugar replacement as it's level of sweetness is not that high. it's great for our purposes though.

vg is commonly a by-product of the soap making industry, and is used in a lot of cosmetics as well. if you add a tiny bit of nitric acid to it - it can benefit heart attack victims and folk with bad tickers. add a touch more nitric acid, and you create the explosive base product used in all killing machines everywhere.

so clearly we need to tie up all the product not used for keeping ladies vain and hearts going ... :p

vg is normally done as a cold infusion. unfortunately the process is time consuming and the extraction rate can be pretty poor. the bud is decarbed, then bottled up in a big jar of the vg liquid and left to sit for 3 - 8 months. the jar needs to get tumbled a couple times a day in order to get the cannabis all through it while the trichomes migrate from the plant material to the liquid. the end product winds up at something like a 40 - 50% extraction rate.

that won't quite cut it. oh canada we can do better.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

for a few years i made a vg tincture using a crock pot and a heat infusion process. it has a far better extraction rate than the cold process, but required decarb and a couple other finicky things to start. when i began infusing oils with the instant pot method - i realized immediately vegetable glycerin could probably work in that process.

and here it is ... :cheer:

there are a couple measurement changes, but the basic process is identical to the instant pot oil infusion method. i do a two cook process, meaning i run two instant pot cook cycles with a cool down period between.

i usually start with 500 ml - 2 cups - of the vegetable glycerin ...

this is 250 ml - 1/4 cup, less than the amount of oil i would normally infuse. the reason is vg will "boil up" inside the instant pot more violently than an oil. i use a lesser amount in order to ensure it stays inside the infusion bowl i put in the instant pot.

pull out that double boiler you put together for the last Bluter's Kitchen episode and warm that vg up on a low heat.

this starts the processes and simply helps it flow better when you pour it in the infusion bowl. vg is syrupy and you wanna be able to get everything out of that bottle you paid for. it can be overly expensive for what it is i noticed... :confused:

weigh out your bud while the vg is warming ....

through a bunch of experimentation i have found 20 - 24 grams of dried bud is best for this recipe. this a bit more than is required for oil infusions. the vg does not infuse as well, and the extra tends to make up for it. you can play with amounts to hit a level you personally like. i use the same measurements for both cbd and thc base cooks. this is a cbd cook.

grind up the bud and pour that warm vegetable syrup goodness all over it ....

the bud will float. i let it soak a couple minutes to let it take up the vg and settle. can help the process a bit by pressing the bud down with a tablespoon.

don't be too finicky about it. i just get the worst of it to settle. as per regular infusion - i cover the bowl with aluminium foil before putting it in the instant pot, and i don't want too much sticking to the top.

pull out the magic machine .....

get enough water in there to just touch the bottom of the rack ...

foil up your infusion mix bowl and get 'er in there .... :)

set your instant pot up for the standard infusion time and cook settings ....

and away we go. :yummy:

now it's just keep to the set cook and cool times, and we should be ready by tomorrow. i take about a day or two to do the whole process.

quick notes :

i do a two cook process, meaning i run the exact same cycle in the instant pot twice, with a minimum 8 hr cool down period between. this helps pull more terpenes and cannabinoids out, but will effect taste. some folk may prefer a single cook, with a milder effect.

the 8 hr cool down is crucial. running a second cook too soon could destroy terpenes, cannabinoids, effect, etc.
i find the cool down needs to be more thorough with the vg than with an oil. it probably has something to do with the thickness.

letting the mix settle, or cold infuse for a longer period, at any time between or after the two cooks will enhance terpene flavours. debatable if it gains potency, but i would bet you may get some.

for a supreme treat, i will cook and jar some up with the cannabis still in, then forget about it to "cure", until the mood strikes me to strain it out and use it. this is simply adding a shorter cold infusion process to the instant pot method.

it is usable on it's own right after the first or second cook.

ding ... ! through the magic of interwebz the instant pot has finished a coupla cooks. :p

somehow thought that would be much more exciting -- -- :straightface:

get out the trusted canning strainer and cheese cloth - a la @SweetSue 's instant pot infusion straining method - it's really the best way.

get some clips and a jar and set it all up ...

and interruption . :laughtwo:

before you dig the infusion bowl out of the instant pot :

the whole instant pot method is kind of a prepare / set / walk away while it does it's thing process. -- like grandma's crock-pot. almost too easy lol. :)

if you are like me, i will set things up and let them run overnight, or when i am away at work. often i won't get to the stuff till well after it has finished it's cook.

since the vg is so thick, i will warm it in the instant pot for 5 - 10 min before straining. don't let it go too far or forget it - the stuff can re-cook uncontrolled fast - super no bueno :(

warmed carefully for straining after a good cool down.

dig it out of the instant pot

try to strain it while still warm. you'll get way more out easier. the stuff won't strain as easy as an infused oil would.

the moment you take the foil off the bowl you will see how much the stuff boils up ---

strain it out

if you do the infused oils you will see how much thicker the stuff is.

make sure to squeeze all that delicious goodness out after you have done the initial straining.

bit more hands on - -

if you wrap a baggie around the top you can get an extra squeeze out. would normally do this with gloves, but those are needed better places these days.

:cheer: :cheer::cheer:

make sure you invert the clean side of the baggie around the squeezed out weed.

keep it in the cheesecloth and all. pop the baggie in the freezer. it will keep indefinite. dump the weed - sans cheesecloth duh - in your favorite recipe for a sweet weed edible. have never tossed anything from a vg infusion. ever. so yummy. :yummy:

anyway you should end up with something like this.

will generally be deep dark honey to brown colour with green hue. :)

dropper bottles are the best way to divvy it up. i have a clean syringe and tube rig i use to help. it's not hard to take apart and clean after. i found it easier than tiny funnels.

should get something like this .. i get all drooly looking at it sometime ... :laughtwo:

dosing is 1 - 2 dropper fulls sublingual - placed under the tongue - hold it there as long as you can without swallowing. it's hard - delicious.

wait 20 - 30 min between dosing to get a clear idea of where you are going. especially with a thc tincture.

length can be close to an edible but onset is faster. way faster. :rofl:

i do mostly med stuff - but i have folk begging for the thc cooks. and well you know.
if they don't grow i just kinda shrug as i'm not in sales ... :p

to increase absorption : i recommend heating a cup of water in a microwave the same as you would a cup of coffee. place the dropper bottle in the cup for a minute or so before dosing to warm it.

flavour is about what you think the base weed would be if sweet and delicious lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

some folk report a slight "burnt" taste. sometime the weed terpenes contribute to this, but i notice it is more present in this method. there may be a slight caramelization of some of the sugars in the vg that would contribute as well. it really varies with the weed. you get a great expression of the terpene flavours, so who cares .. :cool:

extraction is decent. a flat guess is probably 70 - 75%

i really like the cbd cook stuff. i give a bunch to my folks. super great for a general hit cbd bomb .
have watched their movement and moods improve real time on dosing.

they don't even realize -- all they know is everything is ok so i'll keep doing it ... :D

happy easter guys. stay safe. connect with family if you can't be there in person.

this is my easter egg to you ... :green_heart:

hi 420 - finally got a moment to catch up. hope everyone is staying safe in these stupid stupid days ...

time for an easter treat edition of What's Going on in Bluter's Kitchen ? ...

this one is gonna be delicious .... :)

we've been chatting in my thread about vegetable glycerin for a few days.

this is another cross-post as it really belongs in here as well. even though it is not an oil it is based entirely on the methods in the thread.

infused vegetable glycerin is kind of popular here. vg is a clear or slightly yellowish liquid mostly made from vegetable, palm , or coconut oils. it has a slightly sweet taste to it and is a bit like syrup in consistency. it is low in calories, but is a poor sugar replacement as it's level of sweetness is not that high. it's great for our purposes though.

vg is commonly a by-product of the soap making industry, and is used in a lot of cosmetics as well. if you add a tiny bit of nitric acid to it - it can benefit heart attack victims and folk with bad tickers. add a touch more nitric acid, and you create the explosive base product used in all killing machines everywhere.

so clearly we need to tie up all the product not used for keeping ladies vain and hearts going ... :p

vg is normally done as a cold infusion. unfortunately the process is time consuming and the extraction rate can be pretty poor. the bud is decarbed, then bottled up in a big jar of the vg liquid and left to sit for 3 - 8 months. the jar needs to get tumbled a couple times a day in order to get the cannabis all through it while the trichomes migrate from the plant material to the liquid. the end product winds up at something like a 40 - 50% extraction rate.

that won't quite cut it. oh canada we can do better.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

for a few years i made a vg tincture using a crock pot and a heat infusion process. it has a far better extraction rate than the cold process, but required decarb and a couple other finicky things to start. when i began infusing oils with the instant pot method - i realized immediately vegetable glycerin could probably work in that process.

and here it is ... :cheer:

there are a couple measurement changes, but the basic process is identical to the instant pot oil infusion method. i do a two cook process, meaning i run two instant pot cook cycles with a cool down period between.

i usually start with 500 ml - 2 cups - of the vegetable glycerin ...

this is 250 ml - 1/4 cup, less than the amount of oil i would normally infuse. the reason is vg will "boil up" inside the instant pot more violently than an oil. i use a lesser amount in order to ensure it stays inside the infusion bowl i put in the instant pot.

pull out that double boiler you put together for the last Bluter's Kitchen episode and warm that vg up on a low heat.

this starts the processes and simply helps it flow better when you pour it in the infusion bowl. vg is syrupy and you wanna be able to get everything out of that bottle you paid for. it can be overly expensive for what it is i noticed... :confused:

weigh out your bud while the vg is warming ....

through a bunch of experimentation i have found 20 - 24 grams of dried bud is best for this recipe. this a bit more than is required for oil infusions. the vg does not infuse as well, and the extra tends to make up for it. you can play with amounts to hit a level you personally like. i use the same measurements for both cbd and thc base cooks. this is a cbd cook.

grind up the bud and pour that warm vegetable syrup goodness all over it ....

the bud will float. i let it soak a couple minutes to let it take up the vg and settle. can help the process a bit by pressing the bud down with a tablespoon.

don't be too finicky about it. i just get the worst of it to settle. as per regular infusion - i cover the bowl with aluminium foil before putting it in the instant pot, and i don't want too much sticking to the top.

pull out the magic machine .....

get enough water in there to just touch the bottom of the rack ...

foil up your infusion mix bowl and get 'er in there .... :)

set your instant pot up for the standard infusion time and cook settings ....

and away we go. :yummy:

now it's just keep to the set cook and cool times, and we should be ready by tomorrow. i take about a day or two to do the whole process.

quick notes :

i do a two cook process, meaning i run the exact same cycle in the instant pot twice, with a minimum 8 hr cool down period between. this helps pull more terpenes and cannabinoids out, but will effect taste. some folk may prefer a single cook, with a milder effect.

the 8 hr cool down is crucial. running a second cook too soon could destroy terpenes, cannabinoids, effect, etc.
i find the cool down needs to be more thorough with the vg than with an oil. it probably has something to do with the thickness.

letting the mix settle, or cold infuse for a longer period, at any time between or after the two cooks will enhance terpene flavours. debatable if it gains potency, but i would bet you may get some.

for a supreme treat, i will cook and jar some up with the cannabis still in, then forget about it to "cure", until the mood strikes me to strain it out and use it. this is simply adding a shorter cold infusion process to the instant pot method.

it is usable on it's own right after the first or second cook.

ding ... ! through the magic of interwebz the instant pot has finished a coupla cooks. :p

somehow thought that would be much more exciting -- -- :straightface:

get out the trusted canning strainer and cheese cloth - a la @SweetSue 's instant pot infusion straining method - it's really the best way.

get some clips and a jar and set it all up ...

and interruption . :laughtwo:

before you dig the infusion bowl out of the instant pot :

the whole instant pot method is kind of a prepare / set / walk away while it does it's thing process. -- like grandma's crock-pot. almost too easy lol. :)

if you are like me, i will set things up and let them run overnight, or when i am away at work. often i won't get to the stuff till well after it has finished it's cook.

since the vg is so thick, i will warm it in the instant pot for 5 - 10 min before straining. don't let it go too far or forget it - the stuff can re-cook uncontrolled fast - super no bueno :(

warmed carefully for straining after a good cool down.

dig it out of the instant pot

try to strain it while still warm. you'll get way more out easier. the stuff won't strain as easy as an infused oil would.

the moment you take the foil off the bowl you will see how much the stuff boils up ---

strain it out

if you do the infused oils you will see how much thicker the stuff is.

make sure to squeeze all that delicious goodness out after you have done the initial straining.

bit more hands on - -

if you wrap a baggie around the top you can get an extra squeeze out. would normally do this with gloves, but those are needed better places these days.

:cheer: :cheer::cheer:

make sure you invert the clean side of the baggie around the squeezed out weed.

keep it in the cheesecloth and all. pop the baggie in the freezer. it will keep indefinite. dump the weed - sans cheesecloth duh - in your favorite recipe for a sweet weed edible. have never tossed anything from a vg infusion. ever. so yummy. :yummy:

anyway you should end up with something like this.

will generally be deep dark honey to brown colour with green hue. :)

dropper bottles are the best way to divvy it up. i have a clean syringe and tube rig i use to help. it's not hard to take apart and clean after. i found it easier than tiny funnels.

should get something like this .. i get all drooly looking at it sometime ... :laughtwo:

dosing is 1 - 2 dropper fulls sublingual - placed under the tongue - hold it there as long as you can without swallowing. it's hard - delicious.

wait 20 - 30 min between dosing to get a clear idea of where you are going. especially with a thc tincture.

length can be close to an edible but onset is faster. way faster. :rofl:

i do mostly med stuff - but i have folk begging for the thc cooks. and well you know.
if they don't grow i just kinda shrug as i'm not in sales ... :p

to increase absorption : i recommend heating a cup of water in a microwave the same as you would a cup of coffee. place the dropper bottle in the cup for a minute or so before dosing to warm it.

flavour is about what you think the base weed would be if sweet and delicious lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

some folk report a slight "burnt" taste. sometime the weed terpenes contribute to this, but i notice it is more present in this method. there may be a slight caramelization of some of the sugars in the vg that would contribute as well. it really varies with the weed. you get a great expression of the terpene flavours, so who cares .. :cool:

extraction is decent. a flat guess is probably 70 - 75%

i really like the cbd cook stuff. i give a bunch to my folks. super great for a general hit cbd bomb .
have watched their movement and moods improve real time on dosing.

they don't even realize -- all they know is everything is ok so i'll keep doing it ... :D

happy easter guys. stay safe. connect with family if you can't be there in person.

this is my easter egg to you ... :green_heart:

Hey Bluter very nice write up. :thanks:

Ive got a question.
The first method you mentioned taking decarbed weed soaked in vg for months on end.

In the instantpot method do you need to decarb first?

I have tried the first method but I didn't decarb first. So I have a ½ ounce of Durbin poison soaking in vg for almost 2 years now. Every now and then I'll take it out and get a popsicle stick lick out of it. It taste super yummy, but thats all it is. Ive heard that weed will naturally decarb over time. Im not sure about in vg though.

Hey Bluter very nice write up. :thanks:

Ive got a question.
The first method you mentioned taking decarbed weed soaked in vg for months on end.

In the instantpot method do you need to decarb first?

I have tried the first method but I didn't decarb first. So I have a ½ ounce of Durbin poison soaking in vg for almost 2 years now. Every now and then I'll take it out and get a popsicle stick lick out of it. It taste super yummy, but thats all it is. Ive heard that weed will naturally decarb over time. Im not sure about in vg though.

the weed will decarb during the process. what you have is a whole raw plant infusion. really have no idea how that will hit.

i always decarbed in previous cold infusions.

the weed will decarb during the process. what you have is a whole raw plant infusion. really have no idea how that will hit.

i always decarbed in previous cold infusions.

When you say you decarbed in cold infusions, I take it you mean you decarbed prior to freezing for a frozen alcohol infusion?
Could you please clarify that for me?

When I make cannabutter, I decarb, but when I make FECO I decarb after the alcohol is cooked off. May be interesting to decarb prior to freezing.

When you say you decarbed in cold infusions, I take it you mean you decarbed prior to freezing for a frozen alcohol infusion?
Could you please clarify that for me?

When I make cannabutter, I decarb, but when I make FECO I decarb after the alcohol is cooked off. May be interesting to decarb prior to freezing.

decarb weed. dump weed in vegetable glycerin. let sit. that's it.

cold infusion is simply the absence of heat. it's how oils are infused for cooking.

Yes I see, I made a mistake using alcohol infusion, should have said extraction.
I do infuse coconut oil for cooking.
May I ask how you use your vegetable glycerin infusion?

Yes I see, I made a mistake using alcohol infusion, should have said extraction.
May I ask how you use your vegetable glycerin infusion?

length can be close to an edible but onset is faster. way faster.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

i should clarify - the cooking oil i was referring to in that comment is actual oil for cooking lol :laughtwo:
i was not talking about a cannabis infused product.

if you have an italian deli nearby it's the oils they use for making sandwiches etc..

After first run and cool down. I gave it a taste. To my surprise it still tasted really good. I was expecting that cooked dank taste but this had a sweet taste of that durbin poison. It just finished the second run. Does ingesting through the gut count if you are on a tolerance break? On day 4 and have limp bizkit in my head. You know the song!

Thank you @SweetSue and @bluter for taking the time to write such a useful and detailed tutorial! My search for Instant Pot cannabis oil all brought me to pages that required a separate decarb and infusion processes. Your one-step process is much easier and hopefully will work just as well (if not better...?) :bravo::adore:

I'm just very curious on how you've come about to find the magic numbers of 150 minutes in the IP and then 8 hours rest before another round in the IP. Is it just lots of trial and error? (I'm especially curious about the 8 hours break - how did you find this??!)

The first batch of oil has been in the IP twice and now is "curing" with the lecithin for 24 hours. Right now, there is a batch of glycerin on its first round in the IP. Very excited about the glycerin! Have never tried this before and have big hopes.

Another question: my IP is one of the older ones that doesn't have a manual way to turn off the "keep warm" function. This means that if I turn it on for 150 minutes at night, it'll go through the cycle then automatically go on "keep warm" for the next 6-8 hours until I wake up and turn it off. What effect do you think this will have on the oil?

Many thanks again

Hello, I myself was doin a bit of research, found that 110c for 110 minutes in a Dutch or some other experiment found that 110c at 110 was a complete decarb. For the 8 hours on keep warm, well I’ve read that infusions take place at 160-180f or something for a some number of hours, so that might infuse it more properly or something. As for letting it cool off to me sounds like it’s for the oils to disperse the thc out more evenly in the oil, I’d think for better dosing.
I did a single cycle of 2 1/2 hours last night let her cool overnight, and added a spoonful to me coffee a bit ago.
added 30 grams of dry sugar leaves To 1 cup oil and a an fl oz or 2 of lecithin.
Waiting for results lol good morning everyone =]

Hi Scotty,
Thanks for the quick reply.
Hmmm... interesting about the Dutch oven.
I've been doing a bit more research and there's folks that say that the herb potency is much greater if you decarb separately from the infusion process... and that the herb can't decarb properly once it's been immersed in oil.
@SweetSue - do you think the one-step Instapot process overcomes this limitation?

For the 8 hours on keep warm, well I’ve read that infusions take place at 160-180f or something for a some number of hours, so that might infuse it more properly or something.

Interesting that you think that the "keep warm" function might actually help to infuse better since it's steeping for a long time on a low temperature! Do others share this view - that I should leave on the "keep warm" function??
As someone who's a newbie to making oils in an IP, I'm very interested in what you experts have to say!! :Namaste:

My first batch of topical oil made in the instant pot the keep warm function was left on (double push button to turn off). It was on keep warm for 6 extra hours past the 2½ hours. It definitely smelled burnt.

The "cool down" is just meaning dont go and open it as soon as the 2½ hrs is over because it is still actively decarbing. So you let it go from under pressure to room temperature like a steep of sorts then its not hot to start the next run.

The glycerin was awesome im not a edibles guy so I only tasted a smidge but it lit me up in the way edibles do, over the high I allready was.

So back again, after having 3 spoons of oil yesterday, decided 2 1/2 was not long enough So cooked her another hour yesterday and added a spoonful to coffee again this morning.
@Sir420UK this is my first instant pot infusion as well. I was planning on experimenting on the cooking times, but might have to do that next harvest, I wanted to try make a few 7 grams of bud to 1/4 cup oil. To test the single cycle, double cycle, and some other times in 20-30 minute increments to find my preferred oil. But might have to wait till next harvest as I said to try playing with it. Fer now I will fallow the double cycle. Enjoy your last day of 4/20 everyone

Back
Top Bottom