Insurance inspection help!

havoksgrow

So ive got someone from my landlords insurance policy coming by to check out my house but ive got two small plants that have just started flowering inside of a cabinet in my desk. Ive got a link to the grow in my signature, the cabinet is really stealthy as its just a part of my desk and the plants dont actually smell that much, I only notice if the smell if the room hasnt been opened for a few days and hasnt been sprayed with air freshener.

So should i just air out the room, put some plug in air fresheners in the outlets, spray the room down OR should I box them up and put them in my neighbours house for a few hours? The latter may not be an option as i havent told them about it.

Hmmm, thw attic is a good idea, but I'm the only person who knows about them in my house and it kind of needs to stay that way. The only way in the attic is in someone elses room. That may be hard to sneek up there or into that room with two big boxes :D especially if im trying to do it in a tight time frame.

Oh they wouldn't be able to tell,they arnt smokers of any type and they have confused the smell with skunks before. Ive also just opened my stash jar and they thought I had been smoking from the smell hahaha.

I was thinking if the weather was not too freezing out I could put them in a rubbermaid bin in my backyard with some hot water bottles in with em.
ive put a hot water bottle in my cabinet and it did a really good job heating up the confined space.
thoughts on this?

Febreeze and some candles,incense and just leave them tucked away. Are they coming in house or just inspecting outdoor damages etc? Just had and insurance agent by the other day checkin out roof and water leak. Came in house and never noticed smell of 8 plants in back room. Used cig smoke and febreze to cover any lingering smell.

What about making fresh coffee in the morning and leaving it around the house hidden, they would just think it's from the kitchen smelling the house out.

Back
Top Bottom