intake inline exhaust fans?

cliffordmurph

I'm completely new and really confused. I've got a room. 8W x 14L x 9H separate from house attached to garage sealed up with NOventilation as of now. This room will be for vegatating, clones etc but not flowering. ill be moving them outside for that. as of now I've got a small light for starting seeds on a folding table. it was a 21 something ( sorry thats not helpful) i also have one GGL T5 with 8 bulbs under it is 6 clones (3-4 weeks old) the room is getting too hot (I'm guessing not that much of the heat is from the lights) it was 95-ish at 2pm today. temperature here outside rarely gets above 90. hawaii. it was maybe high 70s today. I'm mainly looking for what you would suggest to move air/cool down temp. not concerned about filtering for smell now, but i will want to integrate that later down the road. should i decide to flower indoor.

whats the difference between intake vs inline fans? (is inline mainly used to cool lights?)

what size intake or inline fan do you suggest? 4" 6" ?

what about air going out ?

should i separate babys, clones and mothers in diff rooms?

ALOHA

Just got a VenTech 4" with filter for a closet and it works GREAT for smell and Temp. I open the door for Co2 needs and they seem to be doing really well, can't even tell what's in the closet.

Are you still using the VenTech? How is it holding up, and would you recommend it?

Back
Top Bottom