Interesting strain

SteveJasmine

Hey guys,
There's someone growing a strain called white strawberries. It is bizarre to say the very least. It has little strawberry shaped nuggets that have very little leaf on them. It's been in active flower for about 6 weeks and the buds are only the size of half a thumb. It's covered in trichromes and they smell almost like roast beef gravy with a woody incense smell, like I said, bizarre lol. I would love to hear anyone's thoughts, have you grown it before. It is nothing like any breeders description and the plant itself is in perfect condition. She was late to start blooming and all other strains in the room are doing exactly as they should. Conditions are optimal and no issues were had with anything.
Aaaaand go

Quite a few pop up in a quick search of the journals. Seems it was popular up here in 2017. Before my 420 time. It does have unusual shaped flowers doesn’t it? Any particular medical results you’re looking for there, Mike?

Quite a few pop up in a quick search of the journals. Seems it was popular up here in 2017. Before my 420 time. It does have unusual shaped flowers doesn’t it? Any particular medical results you’re looking for there, Mike?
Hey DD,
Just curious to see what it's effects will be and whether it is viable as a potential cropper or whether it should be discontinued

Some photos for reference

Attachments

• IMG_20191023_002944.jpg
    IMG_20191023_002944.jpg
    942.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20191023_002952.jpg
    IMG_20191023_002952.jpg
    1,015.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20191023_002957.jpg
    IMG_20191023_002957.jpg
    763.1 KB · Views: 69
Wow she is nice and frosty looking and seems to be doing well , may not be the largest yielder but she looks some tasty , let her grow ,let her grow .Besides who doesnt like roast beef ,you may just be on to something here ,clone and a reveg maybe .

Wow she is nice and frosty looking and seems to be doing well , may not be the largest yielder but she looks some tasty , let her grow ,let her grow .Besides who doesnt like roast beef ,you may just be on to something here ,clone and a reveg maybe .
Thanks lol, if you look in the crème De la crème thread, I put some pics up of some other ladies you might like to see

Back
Top Bottom