Interesting thoughts you've had while stoned?

jickler

For me, I was thinking of atoms. And thinking what was inbetween each atom. Was it space/a vacuum? Nothing? Not even time? Something has to exist inbetween each atom.

Telll me yours.

For me, I was thinking of atoms. And thinking what was inbetween each atom. Was it space/a vacuum? Nothing? Not even time? Something has to exist inbetween each atom.

Telll me yours.
Just noticed this was my 100th post:headbanger:

mine.. (been prooven untrue but interesting to think about) had to say that because I have had pple believe me.. anyway. here it is

say I see this site as green, you see this site as green, we could be seeing completly different colors but we were both raised from birth that that color is called green . . i once came close to figuring out the secrets of the universe, then my head hurt so we finished watching natural born killers lol

actually there are particles that make up atoms, called quarks. Each proton or neutron is made up of like 3 sub-atomic particles that each have different properties. Some scientists believe that one of these subatomic particles is what essentially gives something its mass because of how it reacts to gravity. Woo too much scientific american lol.

One time I was stoned I realized just how small we are. I watched a video on youtube about the Hubble ultra deep field picture where you see thousands of tiny dots varying in size. Each of those dots is a whole galaxy. What I need to point out is that this picture was just a tiny point taken in a seemingly empty part of the sky. In this seemingly empty part of the sky were thousands upon thousands of galaxies, which include billions upon billions of stars, upon which each one one of those stars can harbor who knows how many planets. It really was wild. I was just like "Holy Shit"

I can believe two totally opposite things at once. When sober.

So I really have fun if I buzz a little bit. I think too much when sober or toked, so it works out.

mine.. (been prooven untrue but interesting to think about) had to say that because I have had pple believe me.. anyway. here it is

say I see this site as green, you see this site as green, we could be seeing completly different colors but we were both raised from birth that that color is called green . i once came close to figuring out the secrets of the universe, then my head hurt so we finished watching natural born killers lol

how was that proven wrong?

What about space? Like really, there is NO boundaries... And if there were... Like what is BEYOND it? Its like its just an evergoing space... (Hint: Maybe its why they call it space, haha). Just though I would let that out.:headbanger:

I had an interesting thought one day but forgot it. Speaking of forgiveness and love, I have been willing myself to love certain unlikeable people at work and it works. It is like how you can make someone's day or ruin it in traffic by giving a wave and a smile or the finger. What power! What responsibility! Like being a little god.

That is the exact concept of forgiveness I was talking about. I forgive someone who has harmed me, not for their benefit, but mine. I say to myself, "no matter what you have done to wrong me, I hereby disempower you, and deny you the right to continue hurting me through my memories. I forgive you your wrongs". Then I move on and am at peace. The memory of the hurt will always be there, but now without pain. Forgiveness is a powerful tool in life. The gift of being able to forgive does not just rest with God.
I will give you an example. Many years ago I had a man torture me in a Turkish prison. I hated that man for 2 decades! It permeated my life, my soul, my nightmares. One day I had enough. My mind is my master, so I set it a task. To forgive that fucker and disempower the memory. I forgave him. Mind you I would not piss on him if he was on fire lol.
People search for the gift of forgiveness. Books are written about it. Counsellors and doctors make millions from teaching it.
My way or the highway I tell my mind. We are the masters of our own destiny.

how was that proven wrong?

not sure excactly, something about the number of dots in a color and all of our eyes seeing the same number of dots meaning we see the same color, I was really stoned when buddy put me and my thoughts in our place lol:) so I dont remember excactly ( may be exceptions for people that are color blind)

say I see this site as green, you see this site as green, we could be seeing completly different colors but we were both raised from birth that that color is called green .*edit* i once came close to figuring out the secrets of the universe, then my head hurt so we finished watching natural born killers lol
I've thought of that same thing!!! My friends and I used to discuss that too.
Wouldn't it be weird if two people saw completely different colours, but assume they see the same since that's the way we are raised to believe?

The whole concept of perception really boggles my mind. I think about it a lot while I'm high. I mean, everybody perceives the world differently. We all live in our own universes within our minds and the way we choose to react to these perceptions changes the type of person we are. And then we can alter our own perceptions with such things as meditation or psychoactive drugs and learn even more about ourselves.

I usually end up tripping myself out with my weird thoughts haha

Usually, when I am high, I enjoy spacing out but I also come up with ideals on grow room improvement and other ideals about growing. I seem to like to sit there and make plans in my head about many things but would rather sit around and smoke some more instead of going through with these plans. I guess this makes me a dreamer when I am high lol.

I have just done some admin for the boss, and I thought you might find this para about Rob interesting.

In a lot of cultures where spirituality is the order of the day, the "dreamer" was a seer of things in the future. The dreamers saw their visions in dreams, and then brought those dreams to reality for the benefit of their society. The dreamers were the shamans, the witchdoctors, and the medicine men. They all had their potions. This visionary’s potion is Cannabis. He sees the spirits when he communes with Cannabis. His inspiration for this book came from his dreams

I start thinking about existentialism.

About how no one has any proof at all to show me that I'm not just a brain in a vat. That we aren't in the Matrix world paradigm. That we aren't victims to the evil demon god Descartes created. That there might not be a "we" but only a "me". That I might actually be god and I'm so smart and powerful that I created this entire reality to entertain myself.

Practically, something that I always think of is how we are always preparing for the future. ALWAYS. You go to school to prepare to get a good job. You get a good job so you can pay for nice things and raise a family. You spend most of your life preparing for something else...isn't that crazy? But at the same time, it isn't crazy because your life will be in shambles if you blow all your money all the time and never think about the future.

And then I wonder about how many people believe in god and don't think that this is their one shot at life. About how if they are wrong then there is nothing after this and yet they are allowing themselves to be governed towards hateful actions and feelings from a book and a pulpit. That they actually believe in a god that praises a man for sacrificing his virgin daughters to a mob in order to save strangers and wins a bet with his rival by testing a devout follower by destroying his family. I don't understand it at all.

When I'm really high, the world becomes shapes and colors. I have a tendency towards symptoms of mental illness which makes me wonder if I might become schizophrenic in my 30's, so of course I worry about that. Then I worry that I'm already schizophrenic, none of this is real, and everything is made up in my head because I'm just sitting in a padded room being fed institution food. All I know is that we can't depend upon sense experience to produce facts. What we see, what we hear, what we feel, and what we think we know...all of it could be a simple manipulation of the mind. In fact...all of this could be the longest dream of my life. After all, a vivid dream feels like reality until you wake up. Who is to say that this is not all just a very vivid dream that spans an entire lifetime?

And that's just tip of the iceberg, folks.

A vast Empire
of World Wide hemp
and marijauna fields.

Where there is no unemployment.

MedicalUsers are supplied free and Cared for if need be.

No waste from mankind fouling the Earth.

No garbage generation,
just recycle bins and more work for folks.

These are the Thangs I Dream of ....

May even go public and sell stock ;-)

I like to look at the moon and think about how crazy it is that people have been there, and what it must have been like for them. Imagine being on the moon, and seeing earth the way we see the moon.

I change my mind. I like his thoughts better.^
So mine is mega millions winning and then becoming a neighbor of Jason King in Hawaii.
(OMG I forgot just how strong honey oil is)

Back
Top Bottom