SativaCyborg

Hey 420 peeps, so..I have a question. I have two plants. One (Felicia) was from a seed I acquired from a bag of mid grade over a year ago. It was actually pretty good, but was FILLED with seeds. Like, to the point where they almost out weighed the bud. The other plant (Siri) is supposedly from a bag of Blue Dream. I had but TWO seeds, and both just so happened to be female. What are the odds?

Although Felicia was planted 2 weeks before Siri, I flowered them at the same time. I'm at 9 weeks now, and Felicia looks fantastic. Probably has a little over a week to go. Siri looks great too, but all the pistils are still white at 9 weeks. I'm hoping it's just a strain that takes longer to mature in flower and it wasn't somehow stunted. If it wasn't, then I'd say it has around 3-4 more weeks to go.

Anyways, my dumbass opened up my tent about an hour and a half after my 11/13 light cycle shut off. Not only that, but the lights in the room the tent is on were on, and I was using one of those $10 digital magnifiers to check on the trichomes. Keep in mind this fucking thing has one of those bright ass LED lights on the end of it that shines directly on the subject. I did this to maybe 2 of the buds on Felicia and one on Siri. I had had a few drinks -♂️

So herein lies my question. Will this have any effect on my buds???? Can post pics and give more info if needed.
I had a lot more typed up but my phone died and I didn't feel like typing all that again. ✌

An accidental interruption won't destroy your crop. Cannibus is very hardy. Just fix the timer issue and continue on.

BTW, Different strains can mature anywhere from 7 weeks to 12 or more under 12/12. Sativas seem to take the longest, probably due to their tendency to grow long and lanky if not severely trained. Some autos are in a hurry and can go from seed to harvest in 10 weeks. (I had an autoberry do that, and she was one big 4' stalk with a 3' long cola! )

If you research the seed bank estimates, add at least a week to those, as you're not going to grow under ideal conditions.

Each plant is an individual, too, so go by the percentage of amber hairs, or get a loupe and check the trics. Trics should at least be cloudy for early harvest. Some strains (not all) will show some amber trics when at their peak. Personally, I cannot see the difference in trics with these old eyes, so I go by a percentage of amber hairs, harvesting about 75% - 85%.

Back
Top Bottom