InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Sorry for your loss Shed. I lost my mom in 2013. She had Alzheimer’s for the last few years of her life and I know how hard it can be to watch one of you parents suffering from that terrible disease. I’m glad you were able to be there singing to you dad. I know he heard you. You and your family are in my prayers.

I’m sorry for your loss, Shed. I lost my old man 11 years ago this fall and it was tough. Wrecked part of my career (long story) even.

I have sad news to report. My dad passed away this weekend. When he started turning down both my chocolate chip cookies and my wife's home cooking I had a feeling it wouldn't be long, and it wasn't. He went in his sleep with no discomfort, and I had a chance to talk and sing to him a few hours earlier. The staff said that from his response he seemed like he wanted to sing along. What more could I ask for at the end of his long and wonderful life. He was kind and loving and cared so much about his/my family that my kids couldn't have asked for a better grandpa. I loved him immensely and we will all miss him. :love:
I'm so sorry you had to have this happen to you and your family this way Shed. Your actions in the past have you in such good grace. I pray for when you can feel better. He sounds like a beautiful man. It's no wonder knowing you!

Hello Shed, What a blessing that you could sing to your Dad. I think I may have mentioned that Mrs. F' s mom passed here at home after long hospice care, from Alzheimer's. From spending lots of time with her before her passing , IMHO I'm sure he heard you and sang along inside. Please accept my condolences.

I heard about your loss and wanted to extend my sympathies and support on behalf of all of us at 420 Magazine. I lost my father a couple years ago as well, you're not alone brother :Namaste:

I have sad news to report. My dad passed away this weekend. When he started turning down both my chocolate chip cookies and my wife's home cooking I had a feeling it wouldn't be long, and it wasn't. He went in his sleep with no discomfort, and I had a chance to talk and sing to him a few hours earlier. The staff said that from his response he seemed like he wanted to sing along. What more could I ask for at the end of his long and wonderful life. He was kind and loving and cared so much about his/my family that my kids couldn't have asked for a better grandpa. I loved him immensely and we will all miss him. :love:
Sorrry for your loss shed! Keep your head up and smoke a fat one for him!

Very sorry for your loss, Shed :Namaste:
It's nice (considering our current situation) that you could spend a little time with him before he passed.

So sorry Shed, sending prayers of comfort, strength and love to you and your family. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom